Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 61 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Marketing as a profession consists of all individuals and organizational activities designed to facilitate and expedite exchanges so as to achieve the goals of the producers/sellers by sensing and satisfying consumers needs at an exchange process.
In line with the topic in which solutions are sort, the researcher went into the study to find the problems associated with marketing of church programmes and how satisfied the prospective and current consumers are to the services of some selected Pentecostal churches in Enugu metropolis as it is expected that each of the parties concerned need to part with something of value.
Church according to Donovan (2005:5) is a living institution which is eternally joined to Christ, whose task is to guide and bring all its children to God in his eternal kingdom.
The church as a universal entity has from the beginning of human history exerted most influence in the development of humanity. The church according to Dr Ludwig ott is a designation for the Christians cult-structure since the beginning of the fourth century.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. EFFECTS OF MOTIVATION ON SALESFORCE PERFORMANCE IN GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC AND MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK IN SOUTH-EAST, NIGERIA» ABSTRACTThis study was conducted to evaluate the effects of motivation on sales force performance in Guinness Nigeria Plc and MTN in South East. The m...Continue Reading »
2. ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF CUSTOMER SERVICES AS A MARKETING TOOL IN THE ALUMINUM INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION A man that starts a business with a well furnished office and competent staff is incomplete without customers to secure t...Continue Reading »
3. EVALUATION OF THE EFFECTS OF NIGERIA’S INTERNATIONAL IMAGE AND REPUTATION MANAGEMENT ON FOREIGN NATIONALS’ PERCEPTION OF THE COUNTRY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study A country’s image and reputation are as important as the country itself. Evidently, no coun...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study examines marketing research as a tool for increased profitability in service industry taking NICON Insurance Company Enugu State a...Continue Reading »
5. USES AND IMPACT OF PUBLIC RELATIONS STRATEGIES IN ENHANCING LOCAL GOVERNMENT REVENUE BASE (A STUDY OF EZEAGU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ENUGU STATE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study xiii Public relations is the task of goodwill creation directed at building harmony between a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Advertising business is a form of marking communication used to encourage, persuade, or manipulat...Continue Reading »
7. THE APPLICABILITY OF SOCIETAL MARKETING CONCEPT BY MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANIES (A STUDY OF SHELL AND CHEVRON IN NIGER DELTA REGION)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Marketing can best be described as a “social process by which individuals and groups obtain...Continue Reading »
8. EFFECT OF PERDONAL SELLING ON SALES VOLUME OF SOFT DR INK IN UYO METROPOLIS ( A CASE STUDY COCA COLA NIGERIA LIMITED)» Abstract A lot of beverages manufacturing companies in Nigeria are suffering from the piling up of unsold stocks. In recent years, Nigeria witnessed s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY To achieve a set of organizational goals and objectives, companies conceptualize, design, and imp...Continue Reading »
10. AN APPRAISAL OF THE APPLICATION OF DIRECT AND ONLINE MARKETING IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY (A STUDY OF ZENITH BANK PLC ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY History has shown that societies have unique aspect of Interaction which makes life substantial f...Continue Reading »