Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 61 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Marketing as a profession consists of all individuals and organizational activities designed to facilitate and expedite exchanges so as to achieve the goals of the producers/sellers by sensing and satisfying consumers needs at an exchange process.
In line with the topic in which solutions are sort, the researcher went into the study to find the problems associated with marketing of church programmes and how satisfied the prospective and current consumers are to the services of some selected Pentecostal churches in Enugu metropolis as it is expected that each of the parties concerned need to part with something of value.
Church according to Donovan (2005:5) is a living institution which is eternally joined to Christ, whose task is to guide and bring all its children to God in his eternal kingdom.
The church as a universal entity has from the beginning of human history exerted most influence in the development of humanity. The church according to Dr Ludwig ott is a designation for the Christians cult-structure since the beginning of the fourth century.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPACT OF PHYSICAL DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS IN MARKETING OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE: A CASE STUDY OF PERISHABLE AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE IN BOKI L.G.A» ABSTRACT Physical distribution channels has created a created a great impact by bridging the gap between the producers and the final consumers. The in...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY New technological inventions can have a great impact in organizations through its contributions t...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Nigeria as a developing country is known for producing and marketing of primary products. Its agr...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project is focused on the impact of personal selling on the sales of durable consumer goods of NASCO carpet Jos. It is common knowledge ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE xi 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Corporate restructuring as a management concept refers to one of the long range planning techniques availab...Continue Reading »
6. THE EFFECTIVENESS OF PERSONAL SELLING STRATEGIES IN MARKETING OF COSMETICS (A CASE STUDY OF BIANCA COSMETICS ENUGU)» ABSTRACTThis research work is centered on the effectiveness of personal selling in the marketing of cosmetics. It is necessitated by managerial uncert...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It is usually impossible for a particular organization to have a comprehensive knowledge of all t...Continue Reading »
8. AN APPRAISAL OF ADVERTISING AS A TOOL FOR PROMOTING SALES OF SOFT DRINKS (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED SOFT DRINKS COMPANY IN KADUNA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Advertisement is one of the four major tools that companies use to direct persuasive communication to...Continue Reading »
9. THE INFLUENCE OF ADVERTISING ON THE CONSUMPTION PATTERN OF CIVIL SERVANTS AND BUSINESS COMMUNITY IN EBONYI STATE AND ENUGU METROPOLIS» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION The history of marketing dates back to early limes what appears to be only difference between what obtains now and then i...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study was conducted to determine the effects of processing techniques and packaging materials on the quality of Suya meat. Materials and...Continue Reading »