Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 61 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Marketing as a profession consists of all individuals and organizational activities designed to facilitate and expedite exchanges so as to achieve the goals of the producers/sellers by sensing and satisfying consumers needs at an exchange process.
In line with the topic in which solutions are sort, the researcher went into the study to find the problems associated with marketing of church programmes and how satisfied the prospective and current consumers are to the services of some selected Pentecostal churches in Enugu metropolis as it is expected that each of the parties concerned need to part with something of value.
Church according to Donovan (2005:5) is a living institution which is eternally joined to Christ, whose task is to guide and bring all its children to God in his eternal kingdom.
The church as a universal entity has from the beginning of human history exerted most influence in the development of humanity. The church according to Dr Ludwig ott is a designation for the Christians cult-structure since the beginning of the fourth century.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Distribution is the process of planning, implementing and controlling the physical flow of materials, final go...Continue Reading »
» Chapter One Introduction 1.1. Background of the study Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) has persistently grown from strength to strength in the world&rs...Continue Reading »
3. A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ELECTRONIC MARKETING STRATEGIES BY LARGE SCALE INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.9 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Today’s business is moving to another level in the satisfaction of human wants and needs. C...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The need for an organization to properly coordinate its marketing communications strategies to achieve a clear, consistent and competitive me...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE BACK GROUND OF STUDY INTRODUCTION: Prior to the era of industrial revolution, the pattern and method of salesmanship was both crude and cu...Continue Reading »
6. AN EVALUATION OF STOCKS MARKETING IN THE NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE (A STUDY OF ENUGU AND ANAMBRA STATES)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study The term, “the Stock Market, is a concept for the mechanism that enables the trading of...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Billboards have been used as an advertising medium for more than a century and are still used tod...Continue Reading »
» The article on this topic (the effect of price and price changes on sales of consumer goods) is an extract from the complete project material. The com...Continue Reading »
9. AN ASSESSMENT OF THE PHYSICAL DISTRIBUTION OF SOFT DRINK (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY ONITSHA L.G.A ANAMBRA STATE)» ABSTRACT Distribution of soft drinks in Nigeria simply implies the system through which the soft drinks are brought to the prospect final consumer wit...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The main purpose of this study is to identify the problems and prospects in marketing of small and medium enterprise in Enugu East Senatori...Continue Reading »