Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 61 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Marketing as a profession consists of all individuals and organizational activities designed to facilitate and expedite exchanges so as to achieve the goals of the producers/sellers by sensing and satisfying consumers needs at an exchange process.
In line with the topic in which solutions are sort, the researcher went into the study to find the problems associated with marketing of church programmes and how satisfied the prospective and current consumers are to the services of some selected Pentecostal churches in Enugu metropolis as it is expected that each of the parties concerned need to part with something of value.
Church according to Donovan (2005:5) is a living institution which is eternally joined to Christ, whose task is to guide and bring all its children to God in his eternal kingdom.
The church as a universal entity has from the beginning of human history exerted most influence in the development of humanity. The church according to Dr Ludwig ott is a designation for the Christians cult-structure since the beginning of the fourth century.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Planning is an integral part of a manager’s job. If uncertainties cloud the planning horizon, it can be quite difficult...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The current and future well being of an organization depends mostly on the activities and management of its human resources element. All acti...Continue Reading »
3. IMPACT OF SALES PROMOTION STRATEGIES ON CUSTOMER PATRONAGE (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION In any organization whether profit or non profit oriented the main purpose of the organization is to achieve its objectiv...Continue Reading »
4. EFFECT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP MARKETING PRACTICE ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMEs IN NIGERIA( A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of Study Ensuring long term organizational performance is a challenge in our present technology driven and competi...Continue Reading »
5. PUBLIC RELATIONS AND THE BANKING INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA: AN EVALUATIVE STUDY OF SELECTED BANKS IN ENUGU» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Public relations is the task of goodwill creation directed in building harmony between an organization and its environmen...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION In Nigerian today, there is an influx into the market, of fake machine parts, fake motor spare parts, fake chemicals, fak...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Nigeria has emerged as the fastest growing telecommunication market on the African continent. The telecoms industry has e...Continue Reading »
8. AN ASSESSMENT OF ADVERTISING STRATEGIES BY AMECOM GLOBAL LIMITED IN THE PROMOTION OF PRODUCT SALES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Advertising is all about life and mans existence. Beginning from the brain activities of thinking...Continue Reading »
9. APPRAISAL OF DISTRIBUTION STRATEGIES OF PRODUCTION COMPANIES (A STUDY OF THE NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY PLC IN ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Distribution channel is the path through which goods and services traverse as they go from producer to ultimat...Continue Reading »
10. AN ASSESSMENT OF THE PHYSICAL DISTRIBUTION OF SOFT DRINK (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY ONITSHA L.G.A ANAMBRA STATE)» ABSTRACT Distribution of soft drinks in Nigeria simply implies the system through which the soft drinks are brought to the prospect final consumer wit...Continue Reading »