Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 61 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Marketing as a profession consists of all individuals and organizational activities designed to facilitate and expedite exchanges so as to achieve the goals of the producers/sellers by sensing and satisfying consumers needs at an exchange process.
In line with the topic in which solutions are sort, the researcher went into the study to find the problems associated with marketing of church programmes and how satisfied the prospective and current consumers are to the services of some selected Pentecostal churches in Enugu metropolis as it is expected that each of the parties concerned need to part with something of value.
Church according to Donovan (2005:5) is a living institution which is eternally joined to Christ, whose task is to guide and bring all its children to God in his eternal kingdom.
The church as a universal entity has from the beginning of human history exerted most influence in the development of humanity. The church according to Dr Ludwig ott is a designation for the Christians cult-structure since the beginning of the fourth century.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MARKETING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. BANK RECAPITALIZATION AS A MARKETING STRATEGY IN A COMPETITIVE BANKING INDUSTRY:A STUDY OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA(UBA)PLC» INTRODUCTION INTRODUCTION The Nigerian banking system was at no time immune to reforms. This Was confirmed by the country’s apex bank, the Centr...Continue Reading »
2. THE IMPACT OF TELEVISION ADVERTISING ON CONSUMER BRAND PREFERENCE FOR SOFT DRINK IN A COMPETITIVE MARKET. (A CASE STUDY OF 7UP BOTTLING COMPANY NIG...» ABSTRACT THIS RESEARCH WORK IS DESIGNED TO EXAMINE THE IMPACT OF TELEVISION ADVERTISING ON CONSUMER BRAND PREFERENCE FOR SOFT DRINK IN A COMPETITIVE M...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study xv In today’s competitive business environment, the subject of social class cannot be over ...Continue Reading »
4. IMPACT OF THE COMMODITY EXCHANGE ON THE EXPORT OF PRIMARY COMMODITIES IN NIGERIA: FOCUS ON CASHEW» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Attempts to formalise produce marketing in Nigeria can be traced to the 1930s. Then the European ...Continue Reading »
5. IMPACT OF MATERIALS HANDLING ON ORGANIZATIONAL PROFITABILITY (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY, KADUNA)» ABSTRACT The project is titled “Impact of Material Handling in Enhancing Organization Profitability” a case study of Nigerian Bottling Com...Continue Reading »
6. PHYSICAL DISTRIBUTION IN ROOFING SHEET AND ASSOCIATED PROBLEMS (A Case Study of East Chase Limited Enugu)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In today’s business and marketing environment, a lot of problems are inherent, and distribution bottlene...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Personal selling is an important component of the overall marketing strategy of an organization. ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research proffer an evaluation of health and safety policy in the public service. A health and safety policy is a written statement by an...Continue Reading »
9. THE EFFECT OF CONSUMERISM IN THE MARKETING OF PRODUCTS IN NIGERIA (AN APPRAISAL OF AGENCIES IN ENUGU STATE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Consumerism is a social and economic order that is based on the systematic creation and fostering of a desire ...Continue Reading »
» The article on this topic (Management of effective sales force in marketing oriented company) is an extract from literature review of the project mate...Continue Reading »