Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This study analyses some selected Nigerian English expressions. The expressions context are made up of forty (40) established English expression interpreted based on meaning and level of intelligibility which access whether they are typically Nigerian English expressions or not. In presenting the data, table were used, this enabled the researcher to present the meaning and intelligibility assessment of the selected Nigerian English. There are four tables in all representing different sub-heading under them. On the level of intelligibility assessment, the failure has the highest figure than those who succeeded.
CHAPTER ONE: GENERAL INTRODUCTION
This chapter discusses the background of the study, statement of the problem, aims and objectives of the study, the scope of the study, significant of the study, research methodology and model of approach adopted in analyzing the work.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
The importance of language to man is inestimable especially when human interaction is considered. An effective communication processing approach should remain the bedrock of any language study. Linguistics of all persuasions seems to agree that a language should be viewed as a system, a set of elements, each of which has a function of contributing to the working of the whole (Beangrande and Oressler 1992:3) language and society develop side by side and social change brings about linguistics change.
The global spread of the English language as one of the most far reaching linguistic phenomena of our time is already an established fact evidence of the world wide phenomenon of language contact variation and change can be seen through such designations as world English new English, Modern English, West African English, south African English, Australian English, Indian English to mention just a few.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LINGUISTICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT Generally, christain handbills and posters are meant to invite people for programs in churches. Different handbills and posters have differen...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The existence of taboo and sexism in Ohaozara dialect have be established. It is in the area of describing how culture influences language th...Continue Reading »
3. SYMBOLS AND IMAGES AS POETIC TECHNIQUES IN SOUTH AFRICAN POETRY, THE EXAMPLE OF DENNIS BRUTUS AND OSWALD MBUYISENI MTSHALI» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Symbolism is the use of symbols to represent ideas, this literary device is used by poets to crea...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work is an Analytical literary study of the evolution of Arabic Poetry in the 21st century in Zaria city. The objective of whic...Continue Reading »
5. SYNTACTIC AND LEXICO-SEMANTIC ANALYSES OF SELECTED SMS TEXT MESSAGES AMONG THE UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN STUDENTS» ABSTRACT Words form the basis for a Linguistic analysis at any level of language study. The aim of this essay was to identify the various Lexical and ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was intended to study language of feminism and its impact on the society. This study was guided by the following objectives; to id...Continue Reading »
» Abstract. The study was carried out to determine the major areas of difficulty experienced by the students, and it is hoped that some of the findings ...Continue Reading »
8. A PHONOLOGICAL DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBLEMS ON THE PRONUNCIATION OF ENGLISH SOUND SYSTEM BY EKID L2 LEARNERS» TABLE OF CONTENTS Cover Page Certification ii Acknowledgement iii Table of Contents v List of Tables vii Lists of Figures viiii Abstract ix CHAPTER ON...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER I: Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study The In sourcing and/or Outsourcing decision is referred to in purchasing as sourcing policy decisi...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Comparative Analysis compares two or more languages with common descent from a shared ancestor feature by feature, in order to extrapolate ba...Continue Reading »