Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦6,000
The study is concerned with the use of figure of speech in the language of politics.
The study is divided into five chapters. Chapter one introduces with what language is and the problem of the issue of political language. In this chapter aim and objectives of the project are clearly stated
Literature review forms the background of the second chapter. We take a look at the language and society, language and politics and its features, the notion of lexico- semantic properties of language use in politics and the concept of meaning.
The third chapter deals with the method used in collecting data from the daily and a paper presentation.
And all the data collected, as indicated in the chapter three have been analyzed in the fourth chapter. The use of figure of speech…
In the last chapter it entails summary, Conclusion, and Recommendations.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LINGUISTICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This work is based on the study of colours, a morpho semantic analysis of colours, with particular focus on Ibibios language. It concerns wit...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study focused on dialectal interference in three Hausa newspapers: ‘Amana’, ‘A Yau’ and ‘Gaskiya Ta Fi Kwab...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The existence of taboo and sexism in Ohaozara dialect have be established. It is in the area of describing how culture influences language th...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Current thinking on the global role or status of the English Language reveals that English is...Continue Reading »
5. A LEXICO-SEMANTIC STUDY OF THE LANGUAGE OF ADVERTISEMENT IN PIDGIN ENGLISH: A CASE STUDY OF RADIO NIGERIA PRIDE FM GUSAU, ZAMFARA STATE» ABSTRACT This work concern on how the meaning of the words/lexis can be utilized in the language of advertisement in Pidgin English. Furthermore, the ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE Introduction Background of the Study Much research has suggested that the language is the strongest way to project the ethnic identity (Ma...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This research examines the theme of propaganda in some of the contemporary Hausa songs which are composed with foreign musical instruments su...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work appraises the nature of language use in diplomacy especially as it concerns the Nigeria foreign policy as evident in the N...Continue Reading »
9. INFLUENCE OF LOCATION AND GENDER ON PERFORMANCE OF SELECTED MOTOR SKILLS AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENT IN AWKA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, ANAMBRA S...» ABSTRACT The study explored the influence of location and gender on performance of some selected motor skills among Secondary Schools in Awka South Lo...Continue Reading »
10. THE INFLUENCE OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE ON OUR NIGERIAN INDIGENOUS LANGUAGES: EXAMPLES OF BORROWING FROM ENGLISH INTO YORUBA BY UNILORIN UNDERGRADUATES» ABSTRACT Generally speaking, it seems unlikely that English will cease to be used elaborately in Nigeria in a foreseeable future. This research work t...Continue Reading »