Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 159 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The study focused on dialectal interference in three Hausa
newspapers: ‘Amana’, ‘A Yau’ and ‘Gaskiya Ta Fi Kwabo’.
The research stems from an observation on how Hausa is
wrongly used in the print media, where writers are influenced by
their dialects. The use of standard language at formal occasions
is therefore emphasized.
Random sampling was used to obtain information for the
study. Both primary and secondary sources of data collection
Editorial and news reports of the newspapers were used as a
primary source of the study.
Results showed that Katsinanci, Sakkwatanci, Zazzaganci or
all influences all the newspapers.
In conclusion, the research recommended the use of Hausa
experts to serve as writers at all formal occasions in which Hausa
language is used. The research hope to serves as a springboard
for future research.
G E N E R A L I N T R O D U C T I O N
The contribution of newspapers to any literate society cannot be
over-emphasized. Newspapers play an important role in informing,
educating and entertaining the populace. While radio and television
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LINGUISTICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Linguistic investigation began with a prescriptive approach. where the grammar of certain languages w...Continue Reading »
2. THE INFLUENCE OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE ON OUR NIGERIAN INDIGENOUS LANGUAGES: EXAMPLES OF BORROWING FROM ENGLISH INTO YORUBA BY UNILORIN UNDERGRADUATES» ABSTRACT Generally speaking, it seems unlikely that English will cease to be used elaborately in Nigeria in a foreseeable future. This research work t...Continue Reading »
3. A CRITICAL EVALUATION OF TWO OF THE THEORIES OF LANGUAGE ACQUISITION: (BEHAVIOURISM AND MENTALISM)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Statement Language forms the fundamental function of communication. As social beings, we use it as our medium ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The Nigerian Pidgin English is a type of English used and understood by so many people in Nigeria regardless of ethnic, cultural, and socio e...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work is an Analytical literary study of the evolution of Arabic Poetry in the 21st century in Zaria city. The objective of whic...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study focused on journalists' perception of the credibility of citizen journalism on social media platforms. The population of the study...Continue Reading »
7. AN INVESTIGATION ON THE LEVEL OF PHONOLOGICAL INTERFERENCE IN THE SPEECH OF HAUSA-ENGLISH BILINGUAL: A CASE STUDY OF USMANU DANFODIYO UNIVERSITY SOKOT...» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Dedication iii Acknowledgement iv Table of contents vi Abstract ix CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.0 Intro...Continue Reading »
8. ANALYZING THE TENSE AND ASPECTUAL SYSTEM OF ANAANG LANGUAGES, A MEMBER OF THE LOWER CROSS SUB GROUP OF THE NIGER CONGO LANGUAGE SPOKEN IN EIGHT LOCAL ...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Preliminary Review According to Ndimele (2007:1) human language is often described as a semiotic system because it entail...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction This project is centered on An In depth Study on Lexical Borrowing from English to Hausa, with the aim to study the Engli...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was intended to study language of feminism and its impact on the society. This study was guided by the following objectives; to id...Continue Reading »