Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 159 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The study focused on dialectal interference in three Hausa
newspapers: ‘Amana’, ‘A Yau’ and ‘Gaskiya Ta Fi Kwabo’.
The research stems from an observation on how Hausa is
wrongly used in the print media, where writers are influenced by
their dialects. The use of standard language at formal occasions
is therefore emphasized.
Random sampling was used to obtain information for the
study. Both primary and secondary sources of data collection
Editorial and news reports of the newspapers were used as a
primary source of the study.
Results showed that Katsinanci, Sakkwatanci, Zazzaganci or
all influences all the newspapers.
In conclusion, the research recommended the use of Hausa
experts to serve as writers at all formal occasions in which Hausa
language is used. The research hope to serves as a springboard
for future research.
G E N E R A L I N T R O D U C T I O N
The contribution of newspapers to any literate society cannot be
over-emphasized. Newspapers play an important role in informing,
educating and entertaining the populace. While radio and television
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LINGUISTICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This research work appraises the nature of language use in diplomacy especially as it concerns the Nigeria foreign policy as evident in the N...Continue Reading »
2. GENDER STEREOTYPE AND CHILDREN’S LITERATURE IN NIGERIA: A STUDY OF ONUORA NZEKWU AND MICHAEL CROWDER’S EZE GOES TO SCHOOL, CHINUA ACHEBE’S CHIKE...» ABSTRACT The persistent imbalance of gender representation in children‟s literature has become an issue. The stereotypes and worldview embedded in c...Continue Reading »
3. THE ROLE OF MOTIVATION IN THE ACQUISITION OF PHONETIC SOUNDS (A CASE STUDY OF EBONY STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENTS, ABAKALIKI).» Abstract Motivation plays a very important role in enhancing the students’ pronunciation learning. Consequently, the researcher’s argument...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Most cultures have stories which seek to explain the origin of life and to explain why things are as ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The Nigerian Pidgin English is a type of English used and understood by so many people in Nigeria regardless of ethnic, cultural, and socio e...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This work examines the verbs of planting and harvesting in Khana language spoken by the Warife community in Oruk Anam Local Government Area o...Continue Reading »
» Igbo language is made up of so many dialects that comprise the Igbo speaking areas of the country and is marked by certain tense and aspect just as in...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT TENSE AND ASPECT IN OGBUNIKE IGBO Igbo language is made up of so many dialects that comprise the Igbo speaking areas of the country and is ma...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This research examines the theme of propaganda in some of the contemporary Hausa songs which are composed with foreign musical instruments su...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Tenses refer to the form of a verb in English Language that clearly indicates time. We us...Continue Reading »