Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 159 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The study focused on dialectal interference in three Hausa
newspapers: ‘Amana’, ‘A Yau’ and ‘Gaskiya Ta Fi Kwabo’.
The research stems from an observation on how Hausa is
wrongly used in the print media, where writers are influenced by
their dialects. The use of standard language at formal occasions
is therefore emphasized.
Random sampling was used to obtain information for the
study. Both primary and secondary sources of data collection
Editorial and news reports of the newspapers were used as a
primary source of the study.
Results showed that Katsinanci, Sakkwatanci, Zazzaganci or
all influences all the newspapers.
In conclusion, the research recommended the use of Hausa
experts to serve as writers at all formal occasions in which Hausa
language is used. The research hope to serves as a springboard
for future research.
G E N E R A L I N T R O D U C T I O N
The contribution of newspapers to any literate society cannot be
over-emphasized. Newspapers play an important role in informing,
educating and entertaining the populace. While radio and television
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LINGUISTICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE EPISTLE AS A MEDIUM OF COMMUNICATION: AN ANALYSIS OF ABUBAKAR GIMBA’S LETTERS TO MY CHILDREN AND MARIAMA BA’S SO LONG A LETTER» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION Communication is a very important activity of life. Humans and animals communicate in different ways...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 168 hits | Source: LINGUISTICS
» ABSTRACT Language plays an important role in the society and this leads to the study of code mixing in relation to sociolinguistics and how code mixed...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: LINGUISTICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study Different movies produced by the film industry use formats such as video Cassette, video compact ...Continue Reading »
77 pages | 305 hits | Source: LINGUISTICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Introduction This work is a comparative study of the numeric system of two of the most widely spoken languages not only in Nigeria but...Continue Reading »
71 pages | 0 hits | Source: LINGUISTICS
» CHAPTER ONE: GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study This research work deals with tense errors in English essays of Secondary School. The re...Continue Reading »
57 pages | 272 hits | Source: LINGUISTICS
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 INTRODUCTION Stylistics is the study and interpretation of texts from literary and linguistic perspectives. As a ...Continue Reading »
58 pages | 421 hits | Source: LINGUISTICS
7. ECOLOGY AND LITERATURE IN NIGER DELTA: PERSPECTIVES FROM CHIMEKA GARRICKS’ TOMORROW DIED YESTERDAY AND HELON HABILA’S OIL ON WATER» ABSTRACT Ecology and literature in the Niger Delta region exposes the significant devastation of the environment by oil exploration in the region whic...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 399 hits | Source: LINGUISTICS
» Abstract Religion and language are among the most complex, defining, and intensely felt symbolic expressions of humankind. the study of language provi...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 245 hits | Source: LINGUISTICS
» ABSTRACT Comparative Analysis compares two or more languages with common descent from a shared ancestor feature by feature, in order to extrapolate ba...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 207 hits | Source: LINGUISTICS
» ABSTRACT The Nigerian Pidgin English is a type of English used and understood by so many people in Nigeria regardless of ethnic, cultural, and socio e...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 218 hits | Source: LINGUISTICS