Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 159 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The study focused on dialectal interference in three Hausa
newspapers: ‘Amana’, ‘A Yau’ and ‘Gaskiya Ta Fi Kwabo’.
The research stems from an observation on how Hausa is
wrongly used in the print media, where writers are influenced by
their dialects. The use of standard language at formal occasions
is therefore emphasized.
Random sampling was used to obtain information for the
study. Both primary and secondary sources of data collection
Editorial and news reports of the newspapers were used as a
primary source of the study.
Results showed that Katsinanci, Sakkwatanci, Zazzaganci or
all influences all the newspapers.
In conclusion, the research recommended the use of Hausa
experts to serve as writers at all formal occasions in which Hausa
language is used. The research hope to serves as a springboard
for future research.
G E N E R A L I N T R O D U C T I O N
The contribution of newspapers to any literate society cannot be
over-emphasized. Newspapers play an important role in informing,
educating and entertaining the populace. While radio and television
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LINGUISTICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE INFLUENCE OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE ON OUR NIGERIAN INDIGENOUS LANGUAGES: EXAMPLES OF BORROWING FROM ENGLISH INTO YORUBA BY UNILORIN UNDERGRADUATES» ABSTRACT Generally speaking, it seems unlikely that English will cease to be used elaborately in Nigeria in a foreseeable future. This research work t...Continue Reading »
2. THE PROBLEMS FACING THE TEACHING OF YORUBA WRITTEN LITERATURE IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS: A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED SCHOOLS IN ORIIRE LOCAL GOVERNMENT» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Language is the most important evolution that has happened to mankind. This is because it is cent...Continue Reading »
3. A SOCIOLINGUISTIC STUDY OF POLITENESS EXPRESSION IN IGBO: A CASE STUDY OF ERQ XLQ SPEECH COMMUNITY» ABSTRACT vii The main thrust of this study is to identify the politeness expression and strategies used in Erq xlq speech community. The study examine...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The tittle of this work is A Linguistic Study of Loan Words in Nigerian Pidgin. Researches have shown that Nigerian Pidgin (NP) is a Nigerian...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was intended to study language of feminism and its impact on the society. This study was guided by the following objectives; to id...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study Different movies produced by the film industry use formats such as video Cassette, video compact ...Continue Reading »
» لولأا لصفلا ةمدقملا بْعبصأ لها دابعبّخدمبؿانديس نًركلا بينلا ىلعـلبسلاك ةلبصلاك,...Continue Reading »
8. ANALYZING THE TENSE AND ASPECTUAL SYSTEM OF ANAANG LANGUAGES, A MEMBER OF THE LOWER CROSS SUB GROUP OF THE NIGER CONGO LANGUAGE SPOKEN IN EIGHT LOCAL ...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Preliminary Review According to Ndimele (2007:1) human language is often described as a semiotic system because it entail...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction This project is centered on An In depth Study on Lexical Borrowing from English to Hausa, with the aim to study the Engli...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Religion and language are among the most complex, defining, and intensely felt symbolic expressions of humankind. the study of language provi...Continue Reading »