Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 159 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The study focused on dialectal interference in three Hausa
newspapers: ‘Amana’, ‘A Yau’ and ‘Gaskiya Ta Fi Kwabo’.
The research stems from an observation on how Hausa is
wrongly used in the print media, where writers are influenced by
their dialects. The use of standard language at formal occasions
is therefore emphasized.
Random sampling was used to obtain information for the
study. Both primary and secondary sources of data collection
Editorial and news reports of the newspapers were used as a
primary source of the study.
Results showed that Katsinanci, Sakkwatanci, Zazzaganci or
all influences all the newspapers.
In conclusion, the research recommended the use of Hausa
experts to serve as writers at all formal occasions in which Hausa
language is used. The research hope to serves as a springboard
for future research.
G E N E R A L I N T R O D U C T I O N
The contribution of newspapers to any literate society cannot be
over-emphasized. Newspapers play an important role in informing,
educating and entertaining the populace. While radio and television
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LINGUISTICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Certification ii Dedication iii Acknowledgement iv Table of content vi Abstract x Chapter One – Introduction 1.0 Prea...Continue Reading »
2. THE USE OF COHESIVE DEVICES IN THE WRITINGS OF STUDENTS OF ADAMU AUGIE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ARGUNGU, NIGERIA: PEDAGOGICAL IMPLICATION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Students often present their writings with lots of problems especially in the use of cohesive dev...Continue Reading »
3. A SOCIOLINGUISTIC STUDY OF POLITENESS EXPRESSION IN IGBO: A CASE STUDY OF ERQ XLQ SPEECH COMMUNITY» ABSTRACT vii The main thrust of this study is to identify the politeness expression and strategies used in Erq xlq speech community. The study examine...Continue Reading »
4. A PHONOLOGICAL DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBLEMS ON THE PRONUNCIATION OF ENGLISH SOUND SYSTEM BY EKID L2 LEARNERS» TABLE OF CONTENTS Cover Page Certification ii Acknowledgement iii Table of Contents v List of Tables vii Lists of Figures viiii Abstract ix CHAPTER ON...Continue Reading »
5. A CRITICAL EVALUATION OF TWO OF THE THEORIES OF LANGUAGE ACQUISITION: (BEHAVIOURISM AND MENTALISM)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Statement Language forms the fundamental function of communication. As social beings, we use it as our medium ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Due to the fact that English language is the official language of Nigeria, and Nigerian is a multilingual country, English language continues...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study is a contrastive analysis of segmental phonemes and phonotactics of Igbo and Yoruba. Contrastive analysis is an important tool whi...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Legal language is a peculiar language used by law professionals designed for the sole objective of achieving justice through its normative an...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Translation as a vehicle for effective communication has contributed in so many ways in education, information dissemination, cultural transf...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The tittle of this work is A Linguistic Study of Loan Words in Nigerian Pidgin. Researches have shown that Nigerian Pidgin (NP) is a Nigerian...Continue Reading »