Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 159 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The study focused on dialectal interference in three Hausa
newspapers: ‘Amana’, ‘A Yau’ and ‘Gaskiya Ta Fi Kwabo’.
The research stems from an observation on how Hausa is
wrongly used in the print media, where writers are influenced by
their dialects. The use of standard language at formal occasions
is therefore emphasized.
Random sampling was used to obtain information for the
study. Both primary and secondary sources of data collection
Editorial and news reports of the newspapers were used as a
primary source of the study.
Results showed that Katsinanci, Sakkwatanci, Zazzaganci or
all influences all the newspapers.
In conclusion, the research recommended the use of Hausa
experts to serve as writers at all formal occasions in which Hausa
language is used. The research hope to serves as a springboard
for future research.
G E N E R A L I N T R O D U C T I O N
The contribution of newspapers to any literate society cannot be
over-emphasized. Newspapers play an important role in informing,
educating and entertaining the populace. While radio and television
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LINGUISTICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This work examines the verbs of planting and harvesting in Khana language spoken by the Warife community in Oruk Anam Local Government Area o...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Slangy expressions and catchy phrases are deliberately used in hip hop songs in order to reduce the degree of vulgarity in the content of the...Continue Reading »
» Abstract. The study was carried out to determine the major areas of difficulty experienced by the students, and it is hoped that some of the findings ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction This project is centered on An In depth Study on Lexical Borrowing from English to Hausa, with the aim to study the Engli...Continue Reading »
5. A DISCOURSE ANALYSIS OF PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN’S SPEECHES DURING NIGERIA’S INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATIONS» Abstract This research is on discourse analysis of the Independence Day speeches of President Goodluck Jonathan during the celebration of Nigeria&rsqu...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Translation as a vehicle for effective communication has contributed in so many ways in education, information dissemination, cultural transf...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This research work is a linguistic endeavour aimed at exploring the grammatical components and structures of cleft sentences of the standard ...Continue Reading »
8. SYMBOLS AND IMAGES AS POETIC TECHNIQUES IN SOUTH AFRICAN POETRY, THE EXAMPLE OF DENNIS BRUTUS AND OSWALD MBUYISENI MTSHALI» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Symbolism is the use of symbols to represent ideas, this literary device is used by poets to crea...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study One aspect of language study that attracts much attention today is sociolinguistics. It examines ...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS PAGE Title Page i Certification ii Dedication iii Acknowledgements iv Table of Contents vi List of figures x List of Table xi Abstra...Continue Reading »