Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 372 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The contribution of solid minerals to the Gross Domestic
Product (GDP) and Foreign Exchange earnings of the country
has been on the decline since the discovery of the Oil Minerals
(Crude Oil) and its commercial exploitation in the late 1950s.
The unwholesome reliance on the mineral has not only led to
the progressive neglect of other sectors of the economy such as
Agriculture, Mining, Manufacturing etc. but has also led to
structural imbalances in the economy, with the effect becoming
manifest in the 1990s.
To address this problem the Government has decided to
explore other viable alternatives that have hitherto been
neglected in order to diversify the revenue base of the country.
The solid minerals sub sector is a viable alternative in this
regard and there are indications that if properly harnessed, the
sector has the potential of contributing substantially to the
revenue earnings of the country in the 21st
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Before a country considers how best to administer its tax system it must first possesses ...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CASES MRS. GEORGINA AHAMEFULE V. IMPERIAL CENTRE AND DR. ALEX MOLOKWU (2005) 5 NWLR (pt. 917) 51 …………..……… 58 RANSOM KUTI v. AT...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This dissertation aimed at examining the problems associated with mortgage transactions in Nigeria which has created a lacuna in using Landed...Continue Reading »
4. AN EXAMINATION OF THE CONCEPT OF FISCAL FEDERALISM AND TAX LEGISLATION IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS STATE» ABSTRACT This work is prompted by the shortage of revenue accruing to the federating units in Nigeria. It exposes the potential of taxation as an alte...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Research The importance of observing human rights in any legal system and its significance cann...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT It is generally accepted that banks are inevitable component of an economic system and that the capital of a bank is the foundation on which ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The psalms explored the full range of human experience in a very personal and practical way. Its 50 “songs” run from the creation...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study examined the role of Human Rights institutions in the country in addressing the problem of child abuse. The objective of this study...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0.0: INTRODUCTION In spite of the fact that around the world today, democracy has become the pillar upon wh...Continue Reading »
10. ANTI – GRAZING / ANTI OPEN GRAZING LAWS OF THE STATES IN NIGERIA VIS A VIS THE NIGERIAN LAND USE ACT» Abstract Despite the presence of laws regulating land management, the issues of herdsmen and farmers conflict persevered both in the Northern and Sout...Continue Reading »