Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 372 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The contribution of solid minerals to the Gross Domestic
Product (GDP) and Foreign Exchange earnings of the country
has been on the decline since the discovery of the Oil Minerals
(Crude Oil) and its commercial exploitation in the late 1950s.
The unwholesome reliance on the mineral has not only led to
the progressive neglect of other sectors of the economy such as
Agriculture, Mining, Manufacturing etc. but has also led to
structural imbalances in the economy, with the effect becoming
manifest in the 1990s.
To address this problem the Government has decided to
explore other viable alternatives that have hitherto been
neglected in order to diversify the revenue base of the country.
The solid minerals sub sector is a viable alternative in this
regard and there are indications that if properly harnessed, the
sector has the potential of contributing substantially to the
revenue earnings of the country in the 21st
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AN ASSESSMENT OF LANDUSE PRACTICES INDUCING SEDIMENTATION IN KUSALLA RESERVOIR, KARAYE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, KANO STATE NORTH WEST NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study is to improve the productivity of the Kusalla reservoir towards a sustainable domestic water supply and irrigation ...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 195 hits | Source: LAW
2. AN EXAMINATION OF ADMINISTRATIVE CHALLENGES INHIBITING THE DISTRIBUTION OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS UNDER THE PETROLEUM PROFIT TAX LAWS OF NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The aim of this paper is to examine the ownership, the legal framework as well as the basic components of the petroleum profits which compone...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 87 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT A company can be described as a legal entity or a body corporate, having perpetual succession and also a common seal, as well as the ability ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 103 hits | Source: LAW
4. A CRITIQUE OF THE ROLE OF THE UNITED NATIONS SECURITY COUNCIL IN PROMOTING PEACE AND SECURITY UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW» ABSTRACT The international community saw the need for unity, peace, cooperation, and a state of security. This task was given the UNSC. But due to its...Continue Reading »
56 pages | 96 hits | Source: LAW
5. MANAGEMENT AND POLICY FRAMEWORKS FOR ILLEGAL, UNREPORTED AND UNREGULATED (IUU) FISHING IN NIGERIAN WATERS» Abstract The study examines the management and policy frameworks for illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing in Nigerian waters, how maintaininga ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 273 hits | Source: LAW
6. APPRAISAL OF THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK FOR PROTECTING RIGHTS OF THE CHILD AND THE ROLE OF UNICEF IN PROMOTING RIGHTS OF THE CHILD IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT United Nations Children Fund is an international Institution that deals with the promotion and protection of the rights of children in times ...Continue Reading »
57 pages | 204 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT It is natural and common in human society to have between individuals a kind of dispute that may probably arise. Islamic Law had laid down an...Continue Reading »
177 pages | 22 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT Insider trading has been understood to the act of dealing in unpublished price sensitive information and it is seen to go against the princip...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 272 hits | Source: LAW
» ABSTRACT Home ownership has been a problem to many people in Nigeria. This is the more reason why efforts are being made from all quarters to alleviat...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: LAW
10. APPRAISING Al-MASLAHAH AL- MURSALAH AS A SOURCE OF ISLAMIC LAW IN JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS UNDER THE MALIKI LAW» ABSTRACT Al Maslahah al mursala is a Maslahah which is neither acknowledged nor rejected by the Law Giver. It is called (Mursalah) that is absolute or...Continue Reading »
90 pages | 16 hits | Source: LAW