Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 171 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
Islamic Law covers every sphere of human endeavor. It comprises
of the primary and the secondary sources of Law. The former consists of
the Qur’an and the sunnah, to which all the jurists are at ad-idem. Qiyas
is the second secondary source. However, there are divergent opinions
amongst the jurists as to whether it can stand as a source or not.
It is in view of this that the choice of the topic of this thesis namely
The Relevance of Qiyas (Analogical Deduction) As a Source Of
Islamic Law In Contemporary Time.
Scholars of earlier times and the contemporary ones differ as
regards to Qiyas been a source of Islamic law or not. The question
however is: are the opinions different in essence? It is this fundamental
question and others that this thesis will examine.
The aim of the research is to analyze the different opinions of the
scholars. Also to clarify some fundamental controversial issues as relates
to our present day world. Also, to show that Islamic law is not rigid and
barbaric as misconceived by some people. Hence, it can be applied to
solve modern day needs brought about by rapid development achieved
due to break -through in technology. Observation in this research work
shows that Qiyas is a correctly accepted source of Islamic law and the
opponent of the above view are indirectly using Qiyas as a source of
Islamic law. It has been observed that Muslims abandoned Qiyas and
believed that they were solving their legislative problems. However, all
they succeeded in doing was crip
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The role of tax as a major source of income for government cannot be overemphasized. The imposition, collection and administration of tax are...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Nigerian labour law relates to the enactment governing the relationship between an employer and his employees in Nigeria; it is otherwise cal...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This dissertation aimed at examining the problems associated with mortgage transactions in Nigeria which has created a lacuna in using Landed...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTS Under the Charter of the United Nations, intervention is absolutely prohibited in matters that are purely domestic to states. However, notwi...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT There is no law that says the plaintiff or the prosecution must bring a million witnesses or evidence to court before he can succeed in his c...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Terrorism has been a scourge both to the government and the people of Nigeria. The human and material loss recorded in recent past is enormou...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION The enormous and challenging responsibilities of managing incorporated companies are vested on directors by the Companies and Allied Matt...Continue Reading »
8. AN EXAMINATION OF THE TAXATION OF MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS AND ITS LEGAL EFFECTS ON FOREIGN INVESTMENTS IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Taxation is the key to a sustainable development. This is because no government can survive without sufficient revenue to finance its activit...Continue Reading »
9. APPRAISAL OF THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK FOR PROTECTING RIGHTS OF THE CHILD AND THE ROLE OF UNICEF IN PROMOTING RIGHTS OF THE CHILD IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT United Nations Children Fund is an international Institution that deals with the promotion and protection of the rights of children in times ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The Land Use Act as a single piece of legislation which came into force on 29th March, 1978 has generated more controversy than any piece of ...Continue Reading »