Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 171 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
Islamic Law covers every sphere of human endeavor. It comprises
of the primary and the secondary sources of Law. The former consists of
the Qur’an and the sunnah, to which all the jurists are at ad-idem. Qiyas
is the second secondary source. However, there are divergent opinions
amongst the jurists as to whether it can stand as a source or not.
It is in view of this that the choice of the topic of this thesis namely
The Relevance of Qiyas (Analogical Deduction) As a Source Of
Islamic Law In Contemporary Time.
Scholars of earlier times and the contemporary ones differ as
regards to Qiyas been a source of Islamic law or not. The question
however is: are the opinions different in essence? It is this fundamental
question and others that this thesis will examine.
The aim of the research is to analyze the different opinions of the
scholars. Also to clarify some fundamental controversial issues as relates
to our present day world. Also, to show that Islamic law is not rigid and
barbaric as misconceived by some people. Hence, it can be applied to
solve modern day needs brought about by rapid development achieved
due to break -through in technology. Observation in this research work
shows that Qiyas is a correctly accepted source of Islamic law and the
opponent of the above view are indirectly using Qiyas as a source of
Islamic law. It has been observed that Muslims abandoned Qiyas and
believed that they were solving their legislative problems. However, all
they succeeded in doing was crip
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR LAW FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AN APPRAISAL OF THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK OF THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY (NEMA) IN THE PROTECTION AND ASSISTANCE OF INTERNALLY DISPLACED PERSON...» ABSTRACT This thesis entitled: “An Appraisal of the Legal Framework of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) in the Protection and Assista...Continue Reading »
2. MARITAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS IN ISLAMIC LAW: A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF ITS PRACTICE IN NORTHERN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Marriage under Islamic law, as an institute is generally the cradle of any legitimate family and society. Hence the success of marriage must ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This long essay is concerned with the concept of legitimacy, which is an important concept, as it determines the status of a child in relatio...Continue Reading »
4. THE RIGHT OF WORKERS TO STRIKE, THE RECENT ASUU STRIKE AND THE LEGALITY OF COLLECTIVE BARGAINING IN NIGERIA» TABLE OF CASES Foreign Cases Collymore v. AG Trinidad and Tobago (1970) AC 538 88 Cropter Handwoven Harris Tweed v. Veitch (1942) AC 435 1 Dunlop Pneu...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION Healthcare is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing industries, consuming a substantial chunk of the labour force and rece...Continue Reading »
6. AN EXAMINATION OF THE TAXATION OF MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS AND ITS LEGAL EFFECTS ON FOREIGN INVESTMENTS IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Taxation is the key to a sustainable development. This is because no government can survive without sufficient revenue to finance its activit...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The conflict in customary law is a theme that permeates the history of colonialism in Nigeria and indeed Africa. It is a fact that, global in...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page i Declaration ii Certification Page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of Contents vi Table of Cases x Table of St...Continue Reading »
9. A CRITIQUE OF THE MECHANISM FOR THE ENFORCEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE (ICJ) JUDGEMENT: A CASE STUDY OF CAMEROON vs NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The border relations between Nigeria and Cameroon remains an issue that gives all concerned a task to ponder. It is however clear that the bo...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The fundamental target of both Islamic law of war and international Humanitarian law is to protect the Rights and Persons of both combatants ...Continue Reading »