Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 45 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Pollution is the introduction or presence of contaminate (pollutant) into the natural environment. These pollutant can cause damages to the living species within the environment.
Pollution is the introduction of a contamination into the environment (Webster.com, 2010).
Environmental pollution is a phenomenon where natural ingredients are replaced or damaged by presence of dangerous unnatural ingredients - which have potentiality to cause imbalance to the system and to create number of health hazards to animals and human beings. Such unnatural ingredients may be gases (causing air pollution), solids / liquids (causing water, food and land pollution) or sound (causing sound pollution). All of them cause imbalance in ecosystem directly or indirectly and have potentiality to cause health hazards to human beings and animals.(https://www.omicsonline.org › scholarly).
Environmental pollution is one of the greatest challenge that the world is facing today.There is no doubt that excessive pollution causes alot of damage to human health at all age,it causes diseases such as cancer and asthma e.t.c.It can also lead to death.Environmental pollution also affect animal as well as plant.It began since industrial revolution and increase day by day. Some of the major type of environmental pollution include AIR POLLUTION, WATER POLLUTION, LAND POLLUTION, AND NOISE POLLUTION . It tent to be more higher in developed countries,countries like China and America and they have the higher rate of contributions to the world pollution.
The researcher want to find out the factors that causes and contribute to
the increase of environmental pollution and the way to control and LGA
manage it,This research work was carried out at Ungwan Dosa Kaduna
1.1: STATEMENT OF RESEARCH PROBLEM
There is increase in the rate of environmental pollution in UNGWAN DOSA KADUNA. The researcher want to know the factors that causes environmental pollution, the effects of pollution to the environment and the way to solve it.
1.3: OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1. To discover the factor that cause environmental pollution.
2. To promote awareness on the effect of environmental pollution among
people of UngwanDosa Kaduna North Local Government Area in kaduna
3. To provide a lasting solution to pollution in our society.
4. To promote environmental sanitation.
1.4: SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1. To contribute toward curbing the effect of environmental pollution.
2. To educate the people of u/dosa on the effect of environmental pollution.
1.5: RESEARCH QUESTIONS
1. What are the causes of pollution in our environment?
2. What are the effect of environmental pollution?
3. How can environmental pollution be prevented?
4. How can every individual contribute towards curbing of
1.6: SCOPE AND LIMITATIONS
This research work was carried out in UNGUWAN DOSA, KADUNA NORTH
LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA in KADUNA state. other part of Kaduna north is
involve therefore; the finding is generalized.
1.7: DEFINITION OF THE TERMS
ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION: contamination of the natural environment . with harmful substance (pollutant) .
ENVIRONMENT :A natural world, the surroundings of, and influence on ,a particular item of interest (ecosystem).
POLLUTION: The act of polluting or the state of being polluted by harmful substances(pollutant).
POLLTANT: substance that makes something dirty or impure and causes harm.
EFFECT: The result or outcome of an activities or event performed either good or bad.
AIR POLLUTION: contamination of the atmosphere with toxic or noxious gases.
WATER POLLUTION: contamination of water source either underground or surface water.
LAND POLLUTION: Land pollution is the deterioration (destruction) of the earth’s land surfaces, often directly or indirectly as a result of man’s activities and their misuse of land resources.
NOISE POLLUTION: Excess sound which is unpleasant or harmful to health.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 GENERAL BACKGROUND Groundwater pollution is mainly due to the process of industrialization and urbanization that has progressively dev...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Climate change and variability is a global issue that needs to be given proper attention because of its impacts on the agriculture and other ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Since the time when humans lived in caves and enjoyed the benefits of stable temperatures and natura...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study examine effect of marine pollution in Niger Delta, Nigeria: analysis of the impacts to shipping operations and marine environment, ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The project schedule is the tool that communicates what work needs to be performed, which resourc...Continue Reading »
6. ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT OF A DUMPSITE ON THE GEO ENVIRONMENT USING SOIL AND WATER (Either Surface or Borehole Water)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study The sustenance of life depends greatly on water, therefore, the demand for potable water increases co...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The Man is a social being who cannot stay in a place according to William’s theory on clash of ...Continue Reading »
8. THE EFFECT OF DOMESTIC WASTE MANAGEMENT IN SELECTED SOUTH WEST STATES NIGERIA: ISSUES AND CHALLENGES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background Waste Management is a local and global concern. In reality, it is natural for waste to be generated. This does not...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study examines the domestic water supply and consumption in Ibadan north east local government area of Oyo state, Nigeria. Primary and S...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER TWO LITERATURE REVIEW 2.0 Introduction This chapter will attempts to some comments and opinions of the various authors as contained in the boo...Continue Reading »