Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 40 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
AIM AND OBJECTIVES
The aim of the study is to improve the visual aesthetics of the whole environment at large and make the faculty more convenient for man through the provision of different facilities lacking in the area.
The objectives are those principled processes we intend to follow so as to actualize our goal.
(a) carrying out an in-depth study on the area so as to understand the site characteristics.
(b) Secondly, to carryout a research on the faculty and departments so as to know the needs of the total population.
(c) To articulate a good proposal, which would be completely cost effective and economically viable.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents iv
1.1 INTRODUCTION 1
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM 2
1.3 AIM AND OBJECTIVES 3
1.4 OBJECTIVES 3
1.5 DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS OF LANDSCAPING 3
1.6 ELEMENTS OF LANDSCAPE 4
2.1 LITERATURE REVIEW 6
3.1 STUDY AREA 9
4.1 INDIVIDUAL WORK (SITOUT) 10
4.2 SIT OUT 10
5.1 CONCLUSION 11
5.2 IMPLEMENTATION 11
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. WHOLISTICALLY LOOKING AT THE EVER INCREASING PROBLEM OF THE RATE OF POLLUTION IN MAJOR NIGERIA CITIES UESING BENIN CITY AS A CASE STUDY» Abstract The study set out to examine the ever increasing problem of the rate of pollution in major cities in Nigeria with emphasis in Edo state. In d...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1. INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND INFORMATION OF LAWN ESTABLISHMENT The quality of a new lawn is directly related to the success of establish...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study examines the domestic water supply and consumption in Ibadan north east local government area of Oyo state, Nigeria. Primary and S...Continue Reading »
4. IMPACTS OF INDUSTRIAL SET-UP ON THE ENVIRONMENT(A CASE STUDY OF THE AGBARA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE IN OGUN STATE)» Abstract Indiscriminate handling and disposal of industrial by products into the environment represents one of the major sources of environmental poll...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Since the time when humans lived in caves and enjoyed the benefits of stable temperatures and natura...Continue Reading »
6. IMPACT OF ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNING ON RURAL DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF ULI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA IN ANAMBRA STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the study Environmental planning the process of facilitating decision making to carry out development with...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER I INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Hospitality industry is a wide establishment with a vast scope of activities and operations it is a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The project schedule is the tool that communicates what work needs to be performed, which resourc...Continue Reading »
9. THE IMPACT OF THE BASIC FUNCTIONS AND PRINCIPLES OF INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL LAW IN THE CONTEXT OF MANAGING WATER RESOURCES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study We live in a world where we are subject to environmental and economic effects that transcend nati...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION This project deals with the legal and institutional framework for the control of environmental pollution in Nigeria. Poll...Continue Reading »