Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 40 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
AIM AND OBJECTIVES
The aim of the study is to improve the visual aesthetics of the whole environment at large and make the faculty more convenient for man through the provision of different facilities lacking in the area.
The objectives are those principled processes we intend to follow so as to actualize our goal.
(a) carrying out an in-depth study on the area so as to understand the site characteristics.
(b) Secondly, to carryout a research on the faculty and departments so as to know the needs of the total population.
(c) To articulate a good proposal, which would be completely cost effective and economically viable.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents iv
1.1 INTRODUCTION 1
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM 2
1.3 AIM AND OBJECTIVES 3
1.4 OBJECTIVES 3
1.5 DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS OF LANDSCAPING 3
1.6 ELEMENTS OF LANDSCAPE 4
2.1 LITERATURE REVIEW 6
3.1 STUDY AREA 9
4.1 INDIVIDUAL WORK (SITOUT) 10
4.2 SIT OUT 10
5.1 CONCLUSION 11
5.2 IMPLEMENTATION 11
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background to the study The National Environmental Management: Waste Amendment Act, 2014 (NEM: WAA, 2014) defines waste a...Continue Reading »
2. DISASTER PREPAREDNESS AND SECURITY MANAGEMENT IN ARCHIVES (A CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL ARCHIVES OWERRI BRANCH)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE PROBLEM It is incredible but true that the generality of people including some educated elites do not know ...Continue Reading »
3. THE IMPLICATIONS OF ONCHOCERCIASIS ON THE HEALTH CONDITIONS AND SOCIO-ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES IN OJI RIVER L.G.A OF ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA.» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to determine the implications of Onchocerciasis on the health conditions and socio economic activities in Oji Rive...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research work examined and analyzed Sustainable Cement Utilization in Enugu, Enugu State Nigeria. The research was carried out between Ju...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Over the last four decades, the world has experienced a phenomenal growth in the rate of urbaniza...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER I INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Nigeria as a nation is endowed with both natural and material resources that can be harnessed to ai...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTIn this recent times there has been inflationary trend in the Nigerian economy this has also effected different sectors of the economy includi...Continue Reading »
8. AN APPRAISAL OF PARTICIPATORY PHOTOGRAPHY FOR ENHANCING PRODUCTIVITY IN N.A.E.R.L.S INTERVENTIONS» ABSTRACT Doing agricultural communication from the top down approach has been identified as one of the challenges to sustainable agricultural producti...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to Study As with any pesticide, it is important to choose a natural insecticide that fits the situation in whi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION According to Adedokun, (2014) geographically, "spatial models" refer to the organization and placement of people and obje...Continue Reading »