Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 40 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
AIM AND OBJECTIVES
The aim of the study is to improve the visual aesthetics of the whole environment at large and make the faculty more convenient for man through the provision of different facilities lacking in the area.
The objectives are those principled processes we intend to follow so as to actualize our goal.
(a) carrying out an in-depth study on the area so as to understand the site characteristics.
(b) Secondly, to carryout a research on the faculty and departments so as to know the needs of the total population.
(c) To articulate a good proposal, which would be completely cost effective and economically viable.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents iv
1.1 INTRODUCTION 1
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM 2
1.3 AIM AND OBJECTIVES 3
1.4 OBJECTIVES 3
1.5 DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS OF LANDSCAPING 3
1.6 ELEMENTS OF LANDSCAPE 4
2.1 LITERATURE REVIEW 6
3.1 STUDY AREA 9
4.1 INDIVIDUAL WORK (SITOUT) 10
4.2 SIT OUT 10
5.1 CONCLUSION 11
5.2 IMPLEMENTATION 11
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of The Study Not until recently, a lot of social developments in Nigeria were directed towards people in the u...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Road transportation is by far the commonest means of transportation in Nigeria when compared to o...Continue Reading »
3. IMPACTS OF INDUSTRIAL SET-UP ON THE ENVIRONMENT(A CASE STUDY OF THE AGBARA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE IN OGUN STATE)» Abstract Indiscriminate handling and disposal of industrial by products into the environment represents one of the major sources of environmental poll...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research work examined and analyzed Sustainable Cement Utilization in Enugu, Enugu State Nigeria. The research was carried out between Ju...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study Residential property management is emerging as a managerial science today (Kyle and Baird, 1995)....Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER I INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Tourism as an activity is both pervasive and multidisciplinary while the lives and activities it to...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This thesis studied the Management of Rural Urban Migration and Economic Development in Nigeria: The case of Anambra State. Development of a ...Continue Reading »
8. EVALUATION OF WATER QUALITY MODELLING PARAMETERS: TOWARDS THE EVOLVEMENT OF RE-AERATION COEFFICIENT FOR RIVERS IN THE NIGERIAN ENVIRONMENT» ABSTRACT This study was carried out on River Atuwara in Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria with the aim of developing a coefficient of re aeration model applica...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE Flooding is persistent in Lagos Metropolis. The objective of this paper is to ascertain the causes, magnitude, and effects; and to indicat...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project investigates the primary causes of Road Pavement Failure and Possible Solution (a case study of Iree Ibokun road). Various tests...Continue Reading »