Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 76 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1 - 5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 AN OVERVIEW OF THE STUDY
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
The general objective of this study is to examine the impact of micro-finance bank on the performance of small scale businesses in Delta State.
The study will be on the performance of small scale industry business in Delta State the specific objectives not necessarily in order of priority are:-
- To see how micro finance bank will be the best to encourage banking habit among rural dwellers.
- The study also aims at improving the economic status of the small scale producer in the rural areas by giving them more capital.
- Also the purpose of this study is to find out how best micro finance bank credit can be used to promote community, performance and the attitude of community or rural dwellers toward the exercise.
- To investigate the impact of micro finance bank in community performance.
A major challenge facing many developing countries especially in Africa, is devising appropriate performance strategies that will capture the financial services required by farmers and small and medium entrepreneurs whose countries constitute about 70% of the population.
Therefore, the researcher wishes to formulate the following questions to guard him.
- What impact has micro-finance banks made in the performance of cottage industries in Delta State?
- What impact has micro –finance banks made in the performance Agric product in Delta State?
- What impact has micro-finance banks made in the performance of trading in Delta State?
The following hypothesis which are stated in the null and alternative form are to be given a validity test in this research work.
Ho: Microfinance banks have not made meaningful impact in the performance of cottage industries in Delta State.
Hi: Microfinance banks have made meaningful impact in the performance of cottage industries in Delta State.
Ho: Microfinance banks have not mademeaningful impact in the performance of agric product in Delta State.
Hi: Microfinance banks have mademeaningful impact in the performance of agric product in Delta State.
Ho: Micro-finance banks has not made in the meaningful impact in the performance of trading Delta State?
Hi: Micro-finance banks have made in the meaningful impact in the performance of trading Delta State?
â€‹SCOPE OF STUDY
The scope of the study shall cover the impact of micro finance banks on small scale business in Delta State metropolis between 2005-2012. The researcher is interested in what micro finance banks have done in the area of cottage industries, agric product and trading in Delta State. However, owing to shortage of literature and financial data, raw data shall be generated from selected small scale business operators in the area of Delta State.
â€‹SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
- The significance of this research work cannot be over emphasized as the following are made known.
- The impact of microfinance bank in small scale business.
- The overview of microfinance bank.
- To bring to the knowledge of poor, economically weak and the general public the need for micro credit.
- It will also be of much importance to researchers who may wish to carryout on related topics.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR SME/ENTREPRENEURSHIP FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCITION 1.1 Background to the Study Small and Medium Enterprises (hence forth, SMEs) have significant role in the economic developme...Continue Reading »
2. AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE CHALLENGES OF IFRS ADOPTION AND IMPLEMENTATION AMONGST SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISE OWNERS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF ...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Small and medium scale enterprises are the engine that drives most economies of the world. Their ...Continue Reading »
3. THE EFFECT OF ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE BUSINESSES IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. BACKGROUND OF STUDY There is controversy that small and medium scale business in any country where they operate play important role i...Continue Reading »
4. THE EFFECT OF BANK RECAPITALIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISE IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) play a vital role in the development of national economy. Due...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACK GROUND OF THE STUDY A budget is a financial and a quantitative statement prepared prior to a defined period of time ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE ESSAY The history of indigenous businesses in Nigeria has the history of small scale enterprises. Independe...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In recent years, entrepreneurship education has been developing steadily but unevenly in most cou...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Of The Study Some entrepreneurship growth, their faith could usually be determined at an early stage of operat...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the Study Probably amongst the most crucial decision facing management today are those concerned with capi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Most business organisation that makes investment that will make them to achieve their corporate objec...Continue Reading »