Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 65 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis, Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This study investigated the classroom climate practices in public and private secondary schools in Ibadan West Local Government Area of Oyo State.
There are 17 public secondary secondary schools and 33 private secondary schools in Ibadan West Local Government Area, 7 out of the 17 public secondary schools and 13 out of the 33 private secondary schools were selected through systematic random sampling technique. The sample used consisted of 20 schools in Ibadan West local Government Area of Oyo State. A “Questionnaire Classroom Climate” (QCC) was designed to obtain relevant information from the respondents. The classroom climate questionnaire was given to the project supervisor and some experts in the field of Educational Management. Test re test method was employed to obtain the reliability of the instrument. The coefficient of the correlation was 0.75. Simple percentage was used to analyzed the data collected in answering the five research questions raised.
The results showed that teacher motivational techniques, teaching strategies, interactive behavior, attitude to work and communication skills were not different in both private and public secondary schools in Ibadan West Local Government Area of Oyo State.
On the basis of findings from the study it was recommended that effective classroom climate should be encouraged by all and sundry that are involved in the classroom.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Learning can occur as a result of newly acquired skill, knowledge, perception, facts, principles,...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Child abuse and neglect are fastly becoming universal phenomena in the current world societies de...Continue Reading »
3. KNOWLEDGE AND PRACTICE OF SEX EDUCATION AMONG MOTHERS IN AWGU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ENUGU STATE» Abstract This study sought to examine the knowledge and practice of sex education among mothers with reference to Awgu L.G.A of Enugu State, Nigeria. ...Continue Reading »
4. STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING COMPUTER STUDIES IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ANIOCHA AND OSHIMILI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA IN DELTA STATE» ABSTRACT The major purpose of this study was to determine the strategies for improving accounting education in secondary schools. Four research questi...Continue Reading »
5. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SELF-CONCEPT AND MOTIVATION FOR OCCUPATIONAL PREFERENCE. IMPLCATION FOR COUNSELLING» ABSTRACT This study is on the relationship among Self concept and Motivation for Occupational Preference of students in some selected senior secondary...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1. Introduction This chapter has been organised around themes such as overview of the study, background of the study, purpose of the study...Continue Reading »
7. THE INFLUENCE OF PRINCIPALS’ LEADERSHIP STYLES ON SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS JOB PERFORMANCE IN SAPELE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF DELTA STATE» Abstract This study investigated the influence of principals’ leadership styles on teachers’ job performance in public secondary schools i...Continue Reading »
8. AVAILABILITY OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS FOR THE TEACHING OF BUSINESS STUDIES IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study A teacher is effective only if the students learn more and learn with greater ease more particula...Continue Reading »
9. AN APPRAISAL OF INFRASTRUCTURAL FACILITIES AND PERSONNEL FOR TEACHING PHYSICS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ADAMAWA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Poor schooling has proved to be the greatest barrier to political, social and economic transforma...Continue Reading »
10. FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR PUPILS’ DROPOUT AND ACHIEVEMENT IN PRIMARY SCHOOL IN NSUKKA L.G.A OF ENUGU STATE» Abstract The main purpose of the study was to examine the factors responsible for pupils dropout and achievement in primary school in Nsukka L.G.A of ...Continue Reading »