Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 65 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis, Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This study investigated the classroom climate practices in public and private secondary schools in Ibadan West Local Government Area of Oyo State.
There are 17 public secondary secondary schools and 33 private secondary schools in Ibadan West Local Government Area, 7 out of the 17 public secondary schools and 13 out of the 33 private secondary schools were selected through systematic random sampling technique. The sample used consisted of 20 schools in Ibadan West local Government Area of Oyo State. A “Questionnaire Classroom Climate” (QCC) was designed to obtain relevant information from the respondents. The classroom climate questionnaire was given to the project supervisor and some experts in the field of Educational Management. Test re test method was employed to obtain the reliability of the instrument. The coefficient of the correlation was 0.75. Simple percentage was used to analyzed the data collected in answering the five research questions raised.
The results showed that teacher motivational techniques, teaching strategies, interactive behavior, attitude to work and communication skills were not different in both private and public secondary schools in Ibadan West Local Government Area of Oyo State.
On the basis of findings from the study it was recommended that effective classroom climate should be encouraged by all and sundry that are involved in the classroom.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The study set out to find out the effect of gender, parental background and teachers’ personality on students’ attitude to vocati...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to investigate strategies for effective implementation of youth empowerment programmes in Abia State, Nigeria. To ...Continue Reading »
3. THE FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENT POOR PERFORMANCE IN ACCOUNTING (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Accounting has been generically referred to as the language of business. It is an aid to trade and one of the foundations on ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThis study investigated the influence of principals’ leadership styles on teachers’ job performance in public secondary schools in Sapele ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study investigated the impacts of lesson planning on teaching and learning process in Senior Secondary Schools in Kaduna State. The obje...Continue Reading »
6. STRATEGIES FOR CONTROLLING CRACKS IN RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS IN BABURA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF JIGAWA STATE» Table of contents Title page i Declaration ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgements v Table of contents vi Abstract ix CHAPTER ONE: INTRODU...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work centers on the contraception and sexuality among undergraduates in College of Education Ekiadolor in Ovia North East Local...Continue Reading »
8. COMPETENCY IMPROVEMENT NEEDS OF TECHNOLOGY TEACHERS TO ENHANCE THE IMPROVEMENT NEEDS OF TECHNOLOGY TEACHERS TO ENHANCE THE IMPLEMENTATION OF BASIC TEC...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1Background of the Study A good educational system is a strong base for technology development it equips people with knowle...Continue Reading »
9. THE CAUSES AND EFFECTS OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING AMONG OUR WOMEN IN THE SOCIETY: A CASE STUDY OF OREDO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Human trafficking as presently practiced is a recent addiction to the dictionary of global woes. Thou...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE Introduction In western society, with rare exception, attending school and being influenced by teachers for good or ill is a universal exp...Continue Reading »