Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 65 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis, Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This study investigated the classroom climate practices in public and private secondary schools in Ibadan West Local Government Area of Oyo State.
There are 17 public secondary secondary schools and 33 private secondary schools in Ibadan West Local Government Area, 7 out of the 17 public secondary schools and 13 out of the 33 private secondary schools were selected through systematic random sampling technique. The sample used consisted of 20 schools in Ibadan West local Government Area of Oyo State. A “Questionnaire Classroom Climate” (QCC) was designed to obtain relevant information from the respondents. The classroom climate questionnaire was given to the project supervisor and some experts in the field of Educational Management. Test re test method was employed to obtain the reliability of the instrument. The coefficient of the correlation was 0.75. Simple percentage was used to analyzed the data collected in answering the five research questions raised.
The results showed that teacher motivational techniques, teaching strategies, interactive behavior, attitude to work and communication skills were not different in both private and public secondary schools in Ibadan West Local Government Area of Oyo State.
On the basis of findings from the study it was recommended that effective classroom climate should be encouraged by all and sundry that are involved in the classroom.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Our secondary school today offer some subject like chemistry, physics, English language, mathematics,...Continue Reading »
2. WORKSHOP MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES FOR THE IMPROVEMENT OF SKILLS ACQUISITION IN ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY IN TECHNICAL COLLEGES IN KADUNA STATE» CHAPTER I INTRODUCTION Background of the Study Technical Education is that aspect of education designed to prepare individuals for employment in speci...Continue Reading »
3. THE INFLUENCE OF DRUG ABUSE ON ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN KADUNA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE» ABSTRACT The objective of this study is to identify the influence of drug abuse on academic of Secondary School Students in Kaduna South Local Governm...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION The handicapped children are gifted children who have the ability to be educated irrespective of their disabilities, like...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Schools all over the world are places where learning is sought after; they are centers for academ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Educational is design in a way that it will the achievement and mastery of educational objectives...Continue Reading »
7. INFLUENCE OF GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN PUBLIC SECONDARY SCHOOLS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Guidance and counseling are two closely interrelated concepts. According to Makinde (1984) and Pa...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study Economics is one of the important social science subject taught at the senior secondary school (S...Continue Reading »
9. KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS TOWARDS SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES IN LAUVN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA NIGER STATE.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study Sexually transmitted disease (STD) is any disease (such as syphilis, gonorrhea, AIDS, or a genital fo...Continue Reading »
10. THE FACTORS AFFECTING THE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE IN OVIA NORTH EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO STATE» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study was to find out the factors affecting the teaching and learning of agricultural science in Ovia North East Local Go...Continue Reading »