Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 65 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis, Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This study investigated the classroom climate practices in public and private secondary schools in Ibadan West Local Government Area of Oyo State.
There are 17 public secondary secondary schools and 33 private secondary schools in Ibadan West Local Government Area, 7 out of the 17 public secondary schools and 13 out of the 33 private secondary schools were selected through systematic random sampling technique. The sample used consisted of 20 schools in Ibadan West local Government Area of Oyo State. A “Questionnaire Classroom Climate” (QCC) was designed to obtain relevant information from the respondents. The classroom climate questionnaire was given to the project supervisor and some experts in the field of Educational Management. Test re test method was employed to obtain the reliability of the instrument. The coefficient of the correlation was 0.75. Simple percentage was used to analyzed the data collected in answering the five research questions raised.
The results showed that teacher motivational techniques, teaching strategies, interactive behavior, attitude to work and communication skills were not different in both private and public secondary schools in Ibadan West Local Government Area of Oyo State.
On the basis of findings from the study it was recommended that effective classroom climate should be encouraged by all and sundry that are involved in the classroom.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPACT OF AUDIO VISUAL AIDS IN THE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN OREDO LOCAL GOVERNEMNT AREA, EDO STA...» ABSTRACT This project work was undertaken to survey the use of audio visual aids in the teaching and learning of English language in some selected sec...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Declaration ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of content vi Abstract ix CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCT...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study assessed the implementation of Geography Education Program in colleges of education in Enugu State, Nigeria. The research problem o...Continue Reading »
4. AN IDENTIFICATION OF FACTORS AFFECTING THE EFFECTIVE TEACHING OF PHYSICS PRACTICAL IN OVIA SOUTH WEST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Man was able to progress to a high degree of civilization through the careful study of the causes of ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The church of Christ in this era has mainly been instituted on the sermons of a prosperity gospel...Continue Reading »
6. MOTIVATIONAL STRATEGIES FOR EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING IN SECONDARY SCHOOL (A CASE STUDY OF ONITSHA SOUTH SECONDARY SCHOOL)» ABSTRACT The study is an investigation into the motivational strategies for effective teaching and learning in secondary school. It provides a concept...Continue Reading »
7. Causes And Effect Of Mass Failure Of Mathematics In Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (Case Study Of Igbo-Etiti LGA Area Of Enugu State)» ABSTRACT There has been a problem for some years now, student’s poor academic performance in Senior secondary School certificate examination. It...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The high level of moral decadence and insurgencies in Nigerian nation is an indication that ther...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY During the last two decades higher education institutions have invested heavily in information an...Continue Reading »
10. THE EFFECT OF MARITAL INSTABILITY ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS (A CASE STUDY OF OVIA NORTH EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN BENIN CITY, EDO STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study This study is designed not only to impact broad based knowledge to marital homes but also to tack...Continue Reading »