Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
Social media particularly Facebook and Twitter usage can contribute to students positively and negatively depend on the users and the purpose for it use, it is on this thrust that the research examined the influence of social media on the writing and reading ability of Bowen University undergraduates. The research is anchored on Technology Determinism Theory which was explained and related carefully to this result with the aim of given depth to the research. The research also used survey research design coupled with 170 copies of questionnaires that were administered to respondents in Bowen University, Iwo Osun State who were simple randomly selected from which 153 copies were correctly filled and analyzed using frequency and percentage table method with SPSS version 20. Findings show that many of the students use their social media account for chatting, linking up with friends, business and education purposes with the believe that the platforms are doing them more good. Though, they agreed that their grammar, spelling is gradually being battered out in terms of quality. They also use social media for creating class community, tweeting upcoming due date for events and coordinating assignment or group work. Findings revealed further that negative effect of social media can be curbed if students are using Facebook, Twitter and other platforms for class and outside class engagement as follow up to their studies, class community. Also, when lecturers start penalizing and guiding on on what is expected on them. The research recommends that Twitter and other social media users should have clear purpose for joining any social media in the first place so that they would not be overcome by any negative impacts but rather use these sites for maximum benefit.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Background to the Study Man who is mortally created is subject to many afflictions that can easily bring him down to the gr...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 450 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Societies through ages have one form of education or the other, whether indigenous or western edu...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 627 hits | Source: EDUCATION
3. STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING STUDENT PERFORMANCE IN DOMESTIC AND INDUSTRIAL INSTALLATIONS IN NATIONAL TECHNICAL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATIONS IN TECHNICAL COLL...» Table of Contents Title Page i Approval Page ii Dedication iii Acknowledgment iv Table of Contents v Abstract vi CHAPTER I: INTRODUCTION Background of...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 161 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Gender diversity and the inclusion of more women in boards of directors and top executive managem...Continue Reading »
51 pages | 385 hits | Source: EDUCATION
5. ASSESSMENT OF THE UTILIZATION OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS IN TEACHING FOUNDRY TECHNOLOGY IN TECHNICAL COLLEGES IN GOMBE STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Certification ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgment v Table of contents vi Abstract ix CHAPTER ONE : INTROD...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 177 hits | Source: EDUCATION
6. EFFECT OF TEACHERS VARIABLES ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SENIOR SECONDARY STUDENTS IN HOLY CHILD SECONDARY SCHOOL» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Nigeria has been grappling with poor performance of students in secondary school final examinatio...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 466 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» Abstract The study examined the impact of Boko Haram insurgency on education in Adamawa state. The data is primary in nature, sourced through the dist...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 137 hits | Source: EDUCATION
8. THE EFFECT OF ENVIRONMENT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE (A CASE STUDY OF SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN NSUKKA LOCAL GOVER...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY English language occupies a prominent place in the Nigerian school curriculum. The English language i...Continue Reading »
71 pages | 305 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» ABSTRACT This project was basically carried out to investigate, analyze and ameliorate the roles of principals of secondary school in Kebbi State. Fro...Continue Reading »
78 pages | 509 hits | Source: EDUCATION
10. A CRITICAL APPRAISAL OF THE MODE OF IMPLEMENTATION OF NIGERIAN SECONDARY SCHOOL CURRICULUM: TOWARDS SOCIO-ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT OF YOUTH» ABSTRACT Nigeria, having realized the effectiveness of education as a powerful instrument for national progress and development, adjusted her secondar...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: EDUCATION