Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1 - 5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis, Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Early years in life are the most important to the
formation of intelligence, personality and social behaviour of a child. TheNursery or Early Childhood Education (ECE) comprises essentialprogrammes and activities which are critical to holistic development, academicsuccess and future achievements of children. ECE is recognised by the federalgovernment of Nigeria as a foundational and essential programme that Nigerianchildren must experience. Primaryeducation is a foundational level of education that needs to be well funded,controlled and managed. Adequate provisions of education to the citizenscontribute greatly to the socioeconomic development of the country. Thereforegood administration of primary level of education is required to fosternational growth and development. That is whymodern societies show serious concern for the education of their young ones byproviding needed support to prepare them to succeed later in school (Ejieh,2006). It is common practice in most societies to make provision for earlychildhood education programmes of various sorts for children below the officialschool-going age (usually 6years) mainly to prepare them for education inprimary schools (Obidike, 2012). The Federal Government of Nigeria recognizesthe importance of early childhood education in Nigeria and as a result it wasgiven prominence in the National Policy of Education ( FRN, 2004) as one of theprogrammes in the Nigerian educational system. This is why the government has given highly rated attention toit through various interventions that include formulation of policy documentsand network of relationships among different sectors. Unfortunately, variouschallenges are facing the implementation of ECE in Nigeria. This study examinesthe challenges that are militating against this important early education inpre-primary schools and Primary schools. Some practical ways to overcome thechallenges are provided.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPACT OF MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM ON THE ADMINISTRATION EFFECTIVENESS OF PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This study focuses on the impact of management information system on administrative effectiveness in primary schools in Gboko Local Governmen...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 265 hits | Source: EDUCATION
2. AN ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF TWO TEACHING METHODS ON PRIMARY SCHOOL PUPILS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE (CASE STUDY OF AJEROMI IFELUNDU LOCAL GOVT AR...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Poor academic performance according to Aremu (2003) is a performance that is adjudged by the exam...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 890 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Over the years, there have been growing concerns about the attitude of students towards the s...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 260 hits | Source: EDUCATION
4. THE EFFECT OF GENDER DISCRIMINATION ON WOMEN EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (A STUDY OF SEVEN-UP BOTTLING COMPANY, IKEJA LAGOS)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study In recent decades, there have been large gains, no doubt in comparable levels, in basic rights an...Continue Reading »
68 pages | 320 hits | Source: EDUCATION
5. EFFECTS OF SOCIO-ECONOMIC BACKGROUND OF PARENTS ON THE ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF THEIR CHILDREN IN SCHOOLS IN IGUEBEN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Man as a social being is endowed with different abilities to explore his environment and possibly...Continue Reading »
67 pages | 260 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Supervision is one of the administrative tools which individuals as well as groups of people empl...Continue Reading »
66 pages | 312 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Education is obviously the basic instrument of economic growth and technological advancement of a...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 312 hits | Source: EDUCATION
8. BUSINESS EDUCATORS' PERCEPTION OF THE CONSTRAINTS TO EFFECTIVE TEACHING OF BUSINESS EDUCATION IN TERTIARY INSTITUTION» Abstract The purpose of entrepreneurial training as stipulated by the European Commission 2008, among others include; raising awareness of students ab...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 196 hits | Source: EDUCATION
9. TEACHER'S COMPETENCE AND EFFECTIVE TEACHING OF ACCOUNTING IN SECONDARY SCHOOL IN YENAGOA, BAYELSA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study In a study earlier conducted, it was observed that educators in Nigeria have forgotten the import...Continue Reading »
72 pages | 555 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Events, assets and facilities are all location bound. For centuries, maps have been the major source fo...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 208 hits | Source: EDUCATION