Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1 - 5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis, Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Early years in life are the most important to the
formation of intelligence, personality and social behaviour of a child. TheNursery or Early Childhood Education (ECE) comprises essentialprogrammes and activities which are critical to holistic development, academicsuccess and future achievements of children. ECE is recognised by the federalgovernment of Nigeria as a foundational and essential programme that Nigerianchildren must experience. Primaryeducation is a foundational level of education that needs to be well funded,controlled and managed. Adequate provisions of education to the citizenscontribute greatly to the socioeconomic development of the country. Thereforegood administration of primary level of education is required to fosternational growth and development. That is whymodern societies show serious concern for the education of their young ones byproviding needed support to prepare them to succeed later in school (Ejieh,2006). It is common practice in most societies to make provision for earlychildhood education programmes of various sorts for children below the officialschool-going age (usually 6years) mainly to prepare them for education inprimary schools (Obidike, 2012). The Federal Government of Nigeria recognizesthe importance of early childhood education in Nigeria and as a result it wasgiven prominence in the National Policy of Education ( FRN, 2004) as one of theprogrammes in the Nigerian educational system. This is why the government has given highly rated attention toit through various interventions that include formulation of policy documentsand network of relationships among different sectors. Unfortunately, variouschallenges are facing the implementation of ECE in Nigeria. This study examinesthe challenges that are militating against this important early education inpre-primary schools and Primary schools. Some practical ways to overcome thechallenges are provided.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. FACTORS AFFECTING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION IN SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN OVIA NORTH EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO S...» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study was to find out the factors affecting the implementation of Universal Basic Education (U B E) in Ovia North East Lo...Continue Reading »
56 pages | 268 hits | Source: EDUCATION
2. COMPARISM OF ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE IN EXTERNAL EXAMINAT...» ABSTRACT The research investigated the comparison of academic performances of junior Science in External Examinations from 2003 2007. This study is a ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 392 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» ABSTRACT This study investigates the effects of strike action on academic performance of students in some selected secondary schools in Ikpoba Okha Lo...Continue Reading »
45 pages | 86 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Drug abuse is a social problem of great concern in our society like other social problems; drug a...Continue Reading »
38 pages | 269 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The activities of entrepreneurial education in the empowerment of youths in Nigeria have increase...Continue Reading »
72 pages | 343 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The composition of female studies has been growing all over the world. The trend seems to indicat...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 87 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Over the years, Nigeria has experienced series of attacks and blasts in most parts of the country...Continue Reading »
58 pages | 529 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In service Teachers refers to teacher involves schooling and working at the same time. An inservice program is a professi...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 111 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY When the Arab Spring erupted in 2010, one of the first things people noticed was the very visible...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 96 hits | Source: EDUCATION
10. INFLUENCE OF TEACHER’S QUALIFICATION ON STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT IN ACID-BASE TITRATIONS IN IKOT EKPENE LOCAL GOV...» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page Cover Declaration Certification Dedication Acknowledgement Table of Contents List of Tables List of Figures List of Appen...Continue Reading »
58 pages | 171 hits | Source: EDUCATION