Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research, is concern with the examination of parental attitudes towards the education of the physically challenged children in Argungu local government of Kebbi state.
A physically challenged child may be defined as a child who has disability of locomotors or neurological origin which constitutes disadvantages or restrictions in one or more aspect of daily living activities. It may be physical, cognitive, mental, sensory and emotional type. The disability may be congenital or acquired. Oxford dictionary defined disabled as people with permanent illness or injury that makes it difficult for them to use part of their body completely or easily. Also, Child Right Act Law (2006) defines a child as person who has not attained the aged of eighteen (18) years. Therefore, the physically challenged children are under age that need to be nurtured and assisted to overcome physically, emotional and mental challenges to developed into responsible adults. The researchers decided to use descriptive research design to asses the parental attitudes towards the education of the physically challenged children in Argungu.
The researchers found out that, the physically challenged children are being marginalized and discriminated in the society, denying their right to education. Majority of the parents developed negative attitudes towards the education of the physically challenged children and most of the physically challenged children do not received education. Consequently, majority of them end up in begging or stay in their homes useless. As a result the concerned children suffer lack of acceptance, discrimination, social marginalization etc. which highly affect their future lives.
Based on this, as a students of education we realized that it is necessary to make a research on this issue particularly in Argungu, for the purposed of given concrete information that will lead to developing positive attitudes of parents towards the education of the physically challenged children in Argungu local government and society at large.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. A STUDY OF THE COMMON DIFFICULTIES ENCOUNTERED BY STUDENTS IN CHEMISTRY PRACTICAL CLASS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ABIA STATE (A CASE STUDY OF UMUAHIA NO...» TABLE OF CONTENTS CHAPTER ONE Background of the study Statement of the problem Research hypothesis Purpose of the study Significance of the study Scop...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Stress is inherent and inevitable in a social system. It creates physiological and psychological chan...Continue Reading »
3. INFLUENCE OF PARENTAL DISCIPLINARY STYLES ON ADOLESCENT STUDENTS TRUANT BEHAVIOUR IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN KANO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Parents are major influence in their children‟s live, thus their perception of how children thi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study Alcohol is a psychoactive drug that has a depressant effect. People have been brewing and fermenting ...Continue Reading »
5. THE IMPACT OF MOTIVATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS IN ISU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA IN EDO STATE» ABSTRACT This study was conducted to find out the impact of motivation on the performance of secondary schools teachers. It also investigated the diff...Continue Reading »
6. IMPLICATION OF BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION ON STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF IMT ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1:1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Bribery and corruption have done much damage in this country. They are both cancerous and contagi...Continue Reading »
7. FACTORS ASSOCIATED WITH THE MASSIVE FAILURE OF STUDENT IN CHRISTAN RELIGIOUS STUDY IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS (A CASE STUDY OF NSUKKA LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF EN...» ABSTRACT There has been a problem for some years now, student’s poor academic performance in Senior secondary School certificate examination. It...Continue Reading »
8. ANALYSIS OF FACTORS INFLUENCING THE STUDY OF BUSINESS STUDIES IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS (A case study of keffi LGA Nasarawa)» ABSTRACT This research sets out to investigate the analysis of factors influencing the study of business studies in junior secondary school in Keffi L...Continue Reading »
9. ICT SELF-EFFICACY OF TEACHERS AS A DETERMINANT TO JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL PERFORMANCE IN COMPUTER STUDIES IN EDUCATIONAL DISTRICT IV IN LAGOS STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Developments in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) have been making a gre...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Learning can occur as a result of newly acquired skill, knowledge, perception, facts, principles,...Continue Reading »