Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research, is concern with the examination of parental attitudes towards the education of the physically challenged children in Argungu local government of Kebbi state.
A physically challenged child may be defined as a child who has disability of locomotors or neurological origin which constitutes disadvantages or restrictions in one or more aspect of daily living activities. It may be physical, cognitive, mental, sensory and emotional type. The disability may be congenital or acquired. Oxford dictionary defined disabled as people with permanent illness or injury that makes it difficult for them to use part of their body completely or easily. Also, Child Right Act Law (2006) defines a child as person who has not attained the aged of eighteen (18) years. Therefore, the physically challenged children are under age that need to be nurtured and assisted to overcome physically, emotional and mental challenges to developed into responsible adults. The researchers decided to use descriptive research design to asses the parental attitudes towards the education of the physically challenged children in Argungu.
The researchers found out that, the physically challenged children are being marginalized and discriminated in the society, denying their right to education. Majority of the parents developed negative attitudes towards the education of the physically challenged children and most of the physically challenged children do not received education. Consequently, majority of them end up in begging or stay in their homes useless. As a result the concerned children suffer lack of acceptance, discrimination, social marginalization etc. which highly affect their future lives.
Based on this, as a students of education we realized that it is necessary to make a research on this issue particularly in Argungu, for the purposed of given concrete information that will lead to developing positive attitudes of parents towards the education of the physically challenged children in Argungu local government and society at large.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study A lot of students today do not realize the usefulness and importance of geography as a subject in...Continue Reading »
2. MANAGEMENT AND OPERATION OF INFORMATION SYSTEM IN NATIONAL BOARD FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION,KADUNA,NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The world is in a dispensation of great change and working in an Information Age, where managers ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Social Studies was introduced in the Nigerian School Curriculum as part of the instrument for ach...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Man is an entity but does not survive alone, that is he does not live in isolation but lived in r...Continue Reading »
5. SCHOOL COUNSELOR AND PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER PERCEPTION OF THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT OF UBE AMONG STUDENT» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Education is very important for the development of individuals and the society. In realization of...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Child abuse and neglect are fastly becoming universal phenomena in the current world societies de...Continue Reading »
» (Education) Preview Only CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study 1.2 Statement of problem 1.3 Objective of the study 1.4 Research Hypothe...Continue Reading »
8. THE INFLEUNCE OF PRINCIPALS’LEADERSHIP STYLES ON SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS JOB PERFORMANCE IN SAPELE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF DELTA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The wealth of a given country is principally determined by the human resources, available natural...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study attempted to examine innovative techniques of teaching and learning business education in secondary school. The purpose of the stud...Continue Reading »
10. INFLUENCE OF PARENTING STYLES ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF ADOLESCENTS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS: A CASE OF MANYATTA CONSTITUENCY, EMBU COUNTY» ABSTRACT The Kenya Vision 2030 identified education as a major component of the social pillar of the Kenyan economy. The issue of parenting styles has...Continue Reading »