Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦6,000
This research, is concern with the examination of parental attitudes towards the education of the physically challenged children in Argungu local government of Kebbi state.
A physically challenged child may be defined as a child who has disability of locomotors or neurological origin which constitutes disadvantages or restrictions in one or more aspect of daily living activities. It may be physical, cognitive, mental, sensory and emotional type. The disability may be congenital or acquired. Oxford dictionary defined disabled as people with permanent illness or injury that makes it difficult for them to use part of their body completely or easily. Also, Child Right Act Law (2006) defines a child as person who has not attained the aged of eighteen (18) years. Therefore, the physically challenged children are under age that need to be nurtured and assisted to overcome physically, emotional and mental challenges to developed into responsible adults. The researchers decided to use descriptive research design to asses the parental attitudes towards the education of the physically challenged children in Argungu.
The researchers found out that, the physically challenged children are being marginalized and discriminated in the society, denying their right to education. Majority of the parents developed negative attitudes towards the education of the physically challenged children and most of the physically challenged children do not received education. Consequently, majority of them end up in begging or stay in their homes useless. As a result the concerned children suffer lack of acceptance, discrimination, social marginalization etc. which highly affect their future lives.
Based on this, as a students of education we realized that it is necessary to make a research on this issue particularly in Argungu, for the purposed of given concrete information that will lead to developing positive attitudes of parents towards the education of the physically challenged children in Argungu local government and society at large.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY MacDonald (2005) describes an attitude as “a predisposition to act in a positive or negative wa...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study investigated the influence of drug abuse on the academic performance of students in tertiary institution a case study of FCE Abeok...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY With increasing population, the number of school going children is increasing much faster than th...Continue Reading »
4. IMPORTANCE OF TEACHING SEX EDUCATION IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS. A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED SCHOOLS IN IKPOBA OKHA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO ST...» ABSTRACT This project is aimed at findings out the importance of teaching sex education in junior secondary school in Ikpoba Okha Local Government Are...Continue Reading »
5. THE PRESS AND SENSITIZATION OF THE PUBLIC ON FAKE DRUGS IN NIGERIA; AN EVALUATION OF THE COVERAGE OF NAFDAC BY THE NIGERIA PRESS.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY In the last few years, the National Agency for Food Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC) has bee...Continue Reading »
6. MOTIVATION AS AN INSTRUMENT FOR ENHANCING STUDENTS INTEREST IN THE STUDY OF ECONOMICS IN AGUATA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA IN ANAMBRA STATE.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the study It has been noted that motivation is an important factor in learning and an umbrella term that covers...Continue Reading »
7. ABORTION AS A CAUSATIVE FACTORS TO THE INCREASE IN MOTALITY RATE AMONG ADOLESCENT (AGES 13 – 20) IN OVIA SOUTH WEST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO STA...» ABSTRACT The Nigeria society is very much concerned about the mortality rate of adolescents due to abortion. Abortion has been the major cause of adol...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study was to investigate the causes and effects of indiscipline among secondary school students in Esa...Continue Reading »
9. EFFECT OF POLITICAL INSTABILITY ON IMPLEMENTATION OF NIGERIA POLICY ON SECONDARY SCHOOL EDUCATION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study The problem of political instability on implementation of Nigeria policy on secondary education canno...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The incessant happenings of commercial sex work has given serious concern to the government, parents, health workers and the society. The cau...Continue Reading »