Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 34 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Christian religious knowledge (C.R.K) is of great significance to children from Christian homes and are enrolled into either private or public schools; this is considered a moral subject, bringing close to the Christian child in school the attributes of God, the Sonship of Jesus Christ, the manifestation of the holy spirit in the life of people. And the expectations of God from human beings who renounced their son’s and become Christ followers (Christians).
The total up bring of a Christian and from both home and school are faced with one or other problems that may tend to pull down or militate against the successful learning of the concept of moral in schools.
A thing that is difficult to deal with or understand do create a serious, wide and set back to the total understanding and comprehension of a child in the learning of a given task inside or outside the classroom set up.
‘We need to teach and impart the knowledge of God to the young ones so as to enable them fear God, behave well in the church, discussed their expected roles in teaching and building the up morally and spiritually to become good citizen of the church of God’’. As contributed by John. O. Aina (2015), this serve the same purpose in the school child, who is taught and brought up in God fearing way, will contribute immensely to the societal growth.
Samuel Kure (1993) affirmed that in training (teaching) we should have enough workers (teachers), are the workers doing their work well if not, why not? Is our training programmed adequate? How can we improve it? This is much signating to us that. The teacher as a model in teaching Christian religion knowledge can be of good help to the child achievement and having enough workers doing their work promptly hence such knowledge impaction can be of benefit to the school child.
In the study area, private schools have proliferated to an alarming rate, and it has resulted to a good number of children achieving higher than when it was only public schools in full operation. Teacher’s attitude about teaching affects the student’s attitudes towards learning and their output (achievement). So on this regard a teacher is always as a role model that can affects the student learning ability and the understanding of the task in questions which can even help to pull the students to the apex of achievements.
Straiger (1990), noted that, many people believe that the first step toward reading by students takes place in a school and that teacher as models have primary responsibilities in guiding the learners to greater achievement.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
Christian Religious Knowledge as a discipline that inculcates in one moral and spiritual consciousness is said to bring many achievements. Some of the achievements are emanating from the teachers being a role model who handles the subject matter also having good perception of the scope of the subject through his capability and output of work, having desirable and good attitudes to pull the pupils towards understanding Christian religious knowledge for maximum achievement of the subject matter
Most pupils who come to school form those families that are ritualist or traditional religious set up. They come with a detailed and polluted minds gained from their parents. These children regarded their parent as godly as it is a chain of event inherited from their ancestors. Having this in mind, a teacher as a role model has to stand fit to stamp these voices out of the minds of such pupils
1.3 THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The study is significant because it will creates awareness to the pupils in primary schools both in private and in public schools, to realize God and his works for the salvation of mankind besides teachers will understand more about the problems that hinder pupils good perception of the scope of the subject matter.
The research work would be of great importance to the curriculum planners to put into consideration these attributes needed by a teacher to qualify him as a model to the pupils for their achievements of the task in question.
The research work will also give room for necessary amendment towords effective and efficient teaching and learning of Christian religious knowledge (C.R.K) as a moral subject.
1.4 THE PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
The general purpose of the study is to find out those attributes of a teacher been a role model in the Childs achievement in area of Christian religious knowledge (C.R.K) in the study area.
The specific objectives of the study are;
1. To assess if such attributes are influenced by the home background.
2. To determine peer group influence as a determinant to the achievement of the Childs task in question.
3. To ascertain whether all public schools pupils can perform better than their counterparts in private schools.
1.5 RESEARCH HYPOTHESIS
Through this research work, the researcher hope to test the following
i. There is no significant difference between pupils from Christian home and pupils from traditional religious homes in perception of the scope of the subject matter.
ii. There is no relationship between peer group and the pupils’ perception of a teacher as a role model for their achievement.
iii. There is no relationship in understanding CRK and the impact of a teacher as a role model.
1.6 LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
The study is limited to both private and public schools selected in the study area. This is because of financial constraints as a result of travelling and time factor.
1.7 DEFINITION OF TERMS
i. Teacher – is seen as someone who has the knowledge in certain discipline and can teach in school ‘ primary or secondary’’
ii. Achievement – this is seen as something so important that one succeed in doing it using his /her own effort.
iii. Pupil – is defined as someone who is being taught in a school especially a child.
iv. Learning – is a relative and permanent change in behavior resulting from activity, training or observation implying experience?
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Formal guidance began in Nigeria towards the end of 1959. Guidance and counseling service was introduced in ka...Continue Reading »
2. EFFECT OF POLITICAL INSTABILITY ON IMPLEMENTATION OF NIGERIA POLICY ON SECONDARY SCHOOL EDUCATION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study The problem of political instability on implementation of Nigeria policy on secondary education canno...Continue Reading »
3. FINANCIAL STRATEGY AS SUPPORT DETERMINANT FOR THE AVOIDANCE AND RESOLUTION OF DISTRESS IN THE NIGERIAN BANKING INDUSTRY» ABSTRACT The banking sector is the bedrock of the Nigerian economy, and this industry is known to have contributed in no small measure to the developm...Continue Reading »
4. EFFECT OF SOCIAL ECONOMIC BACKGROUND OF PARENTS ON THE ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF THEIR CHILDREN IN SCHOOLS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Man as a social being is endowed with different abilities to explore his environment and possibly...Continue Reading »
5. INFLUENCE OF CLASS SIZE TEACHER VARIABLES AND SCHOOL LOCATION ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AMONG SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN KADUNA STATE NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Nigeria has been grappling with poor performance of students in secondary school final examinatio...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study is on student perception on difficult topics in integrated science at the junior secondary school. The total population for the st...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The main purpose of this research work was to assess the effects of stress on the academic performance of students using the Faculty of Educa...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This survey research conducted to find out the effect of marital conflict on student academic achievement in secondary school of Jere Local G...Continue Reading »
9. STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING LOW ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN KADUNA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The modern trend in education and the complex nature of learning and instruction have made the ro...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Interest on the effects of domestic violence has increased recently. However, only a few studies have attended to its effects on the witnesse...Continue Reading »