Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 55 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
What if the transportation section, stagnant, almost every section of any given economy will not perform well as expected. Te importance of transportation in developing or advanced economics cannot be over emphasized. Transport is one of the main sector that remains as the cornerstone of every nation for achieving growth and development as well as gaining political and economic independence. The study shows the relationship between transportation and economic development and also the level of the manufacturing output contributed in the economy due to transportation. The research employed regression analysis using OLS in verifying the relationship that exist in computing transportation, manufacturing output and inflation.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
The transportation system in Nigeria is being seen as the means towards attainment of growth and development of the Nigeria economy. To attain such growth, an efficient function forms has to be laid.
In every aspect of man’s activities, transportation has come to play a vital role, which ranks it among the most important determinants of any success in such human activities. The transportation of goods and services has become vital to the economy due to foreign exchange earning to the sector of the economy. As such there is need for this study. A good and well backbone for a vibrant and growing nation.
Therefore, transportation is defined as the movement of people and material from one point to the other for one reason or the other. This movement could be on sea, land or air.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 8.1 Background of the study .Macroeconomic policy in Nigeria has been characterized by inefficiency, highly volatile and unsu...Continue Reading »
2. AN EVALUATION OF THE PROBLEM AND PROSPECT OF TAX COLLECTION IN STATE BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE BAUCHI STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Tax is invariably an enforced contribution of money, exacted pursuant to legislative authority if the...Continue Reading »
3. AN EVALUATION OF THE PERFORMANCE OF NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE IN THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UYO METROPOLIS)» ABSTRACT The purpose of this research work was to evaluate the performance of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) in Nigeria and the overall financial d...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study examined the energy consumption and economic growth in Nigeria, using the time frame 1986 2016 (30years). It was established in the...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The issue of employment is very germane to any economy; this is why one of the main macroeconomic...Continue Reading »
6. THE IMPACT OF THE CABOTAGE ACT ON LOCAL CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT: A STUDY OF SELECTED INDIGENOUS SHIPPING COMPANIES» ABSTRACT In 2003 the cabotage law was enacted with provisions to empower local investors to take control of the domestic shipping trade and from it de...Continue Reading »
7. THE IMPACT OF RISK MANAGEMENT ON PROFITABILITY OF GT BANK PLC, MURTALA MOHAMMED SQUARE BRANCH KADUNA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Risk Management is the identification assessment and prioritization of risks. It is the effect of...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Management of working capital which aims at maintaining an optimal balance between each of the wo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The growth and development of the Nigerian economy has not been stable over the years as a result...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work evaluates the Impact of Taxation on Inequality in Nigeria from (1980 2010). From our finding, we found out that taxation d...Continue Reading »