Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 116 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The belief that exports is the engine of the growth process of any economy
seemed to have gained a high degree of acceptance in the Nigerian state.
This is evident in the number of trade policy reforms and exports promotion
programmes/measures since 1986 to date that the government had
adopted. However, previous Studies on Export Led Growth have generated
conflicting empirical evidence. This study attempts to contribute to resolve
this controversy, by using a non-structural Vector Autoregressive modeling
approach (VAR) to estimate the empirical relationship between exports and
economic growth in Nigeria. The findings of the study revealed that exports
(oil and non-oil) have had a significant but opposite dynamic impacts on
Nigeria’s economic growth. While the short and long run impact of oil
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. A STUDY OF IMPACT AND IMPLICATION OF RESTRUCTURING THE NIGERIA PENSION SCHEME (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY: A pension scheme is a planned program, which enable corporate organization to acquire and set as...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Housing remains to be a critical and essential sector for nearly all economies around the world as it has connections with several other sect...Continue Reading »
3. PRIVATISATION OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES AND ITS IMPLICATION ON ECONOMIC POLICY AND DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA( case study of a telecommunication industry in...» ABSTRACT Privatization as an economic policy is of no doubt a good economic tool for development but in Nigeria, the policy has generated many controv...Continue Reading »
4. EXAMINING THE IMPACT OF GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS IN NIGERIA.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY All over the world, different regions have experienced serious financial crises. For instance, re...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1Background to the Study According to Economic Research Service (ERS 1991), the United State Department of Agriculture&rsqu...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS TITEL PAGE ………………………………………&...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Every economy experiences destabilization at one point in time or another; often referred to as f...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of The Study Cooperatives are classified as one of the business organizations but operate in a special way dif...Continue Reading »
9. RELATIVE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL SECTOR REFORMS ON AGRICULTURAL AND MANUFACTURING SECTOR GROWTH IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The study investigates relative impact of financial sector reforms on agricultural and manufacturing sector growth in Nigeria. To guide the s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY An import is a commodity brought into a territory, especially across a national border, from ...Continue Reading »