Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 116 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
The belief that exports is the engine of the growth process of any economy
seemed to have gained a high degree of acceptance in the Nigerian state.
This is evident in the number of trade policy reforms and exports promotion
programmes/measures since 1986 to date that the government had
adopted. However, previous Studies on Export Led Growth have generated
conflicting empirical evidence. This study attempts to contribute to resolve
this controversy, by using a non-structural Vector Autoregressive modeling
approach (VAR) to estimate the empirical relationship between exports and
economic growth in Nigeria. The findings of the study revealed that exports
(oil and non-oil) have had a significant but opposite dynamic impacts on
Nigeria’s economic growth. While the short and long run impact of oil
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The study investigated the relationship between crude oil price, exchange rate and sectoral stock prices in Nigeria from 2009 to 2016, using ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThis research work is centred on the impact of exchange rate fluctuation on the Nigeria’s economic growth with special emphasis on purchasin...Continue Reading »
» The article on this topic (the impact of government bonds on capital market growth in Nigeria) is an extract from literature review of the project mat...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Economic development of countries is shaped by the way they evolved. Although, transaction and pr...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background Of The Study The small entrepreneurship has been generally acknowledged as the bedrock of the industrial developme...Continue Reading »
6. THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL INCENTIVE POLICIES FOR IMPROVING EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION AND PRODUCTIVITY OF ANAOCHA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The development in science and technology provides the business world with the techniques of improvin...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Remittances flowing into developing countries are attracting increasing attention because of thei...Continue Reading »
8. THE IMPACT OF ASSET LIABILITY MANAGEMENT (ALM) ON NON-INTEREST INCOME STRUCTURE OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS (DMBs) IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The study aims at examining the impact of Asset Liability Management on non interest income structure of Deposit Money banks in Nigeria for t...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study is a critical Evaluation of the impact of Exchange rate variation on Aggregate Demand in Nigeria. These study made use of the ordin...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0. Background to the Study The most basic motivation for the existence of a public sector follows from the observation that...Continue Reading »