Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1.0 GENERAL INTRODUCTION
Medical establishments like hospitals, rehabilitation centers, health-saloons etc. are seen as figures of hope when struck with illness. Just like other organizations, medical establishments are also well-organized, following rigid and complex processes. In recent years, records have shown an increase in inaccuracy and imprecision in medical diagnosis as most patient who are unable to a clinic for proper diagnosis end up treating sickness inappropriately. The advent of computer and internet has made it possible for millions to access proper medical diagnosis and are administer correct treatment procedures. Today, several algorithm, models and technologies are put in place to ensure accurate and precise diagnosis on patient which in turns has reduce the rate of mortality in the country and world at large. One of such technologies is fuzzy logics
Online Medical Diagnosis Software(OMDS) automates the whole process of patience diagnosis with accurate and precise result using a well detail and proven algorithm to achieve it desire output, one of such algorithm is fuzzy logic a branch of artificial intelligent. Using the software will remove all such complexities as it helps you retrieve your information accurately.
Chapter one introduces the research work and the problem definition of the research, and to know the aim of this research work, research justification tells us why it is important to research on this topic; it also covers areas like scope and limitation of study which entails the boundary of this work. Definition of terms gives summarize what each chapter entails.
1.3.0 PROBLEM DEFINITION
This research work OMDS was undertaken to uncover some of the problems that characterized the traditional method of medical diagnostic which has taken many lives. Here patient take drugs base on ancient myth, past experience and drugs availability not knowing that same symptom can cut across several illnesses and thereby engaging in drugs abuse.The propose OMDS is meant to diagnose various diseases in an expert system such as Malaria, Typhoid, Cholera, Ebola etc. Fuzzy logic is chosen as the artificial intelligence tool employed in the proposed system because it is one of the most efficient qualitative computation methods
1.4.0 OBJECTIVE OF STUDY
In view of the problems mentioned above, this project is aimed at implementing Online Medical Diagnosis Software (OMDS) which will exclusively:
Diagnose and display accurate result from the selected symptom selected by the patient or users
1.5.0 RESEARCH JUSTIFICATION
This research work will provide a reliable way of handling patient diagnosis as the result are gotten from well know medical institution. This research work which will be deployed online will be readily available to everyone not able to access a professional consultant or health practitioners.Furthermore, it will aids structural document representation of drugs and symptoms for all disease cover in this system. This research will also contribute to existing literature in this area and will serve as a guild or blueprint for an undergraduate student.
1.6.0 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
This research work “design and implementation of an interactive project management system” will be a web-based application and will be implemented on a relational database system(MySQL). Html(hypertext markup language), css(cascading style sheet) and Jquery will be used to design the web-user interface, php (hypertext preprocessor) will be used as the serve- side script language to link the interface and the database.
1.7.0 SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF STUDY
This research work is to develop a system capable of diagnosing only disease and their symptoms stated below.
Symptoms of malaria
Myalgia or Muscle pain
Arthralgia or Joint Pain
Anorexia or Lack of appetite
nausea and vomiting
Chills or Cold
volume depletion or dehydration
abdominal pain or stomach pain
lethargy or Laziness or Fatigue
dull frontal headache
anorexia: eating disorder and weight loss
malaise or fatigue
Yellow Fever symptoms:
conjunctiva injection or Red eyes
relative bradycardia or Slow heart beat
Jaundice or yellowish Skin
hemorrhagic diathesis or Bleeding
hypotension or Low blood Pressure
lethargy or Laziness or Fatigue
Symptoms of Ebola include:
Abdominal (stomach) pain
Unexplained hemorrhage (bleeding or bruising)
Signs and symptoms of active TB include:
Coughing that lasts three or more weeks.
Coughing up blood.
Chest pain, or pain with breathing or coughing.
Unintentional weight loss.
The system will not incorporate in its development all the functions of a diagnosis system but will focus only on the aforementioned functionalities. The system will not be responsible for any loss of data if its environment (network/system installed on) is corrupt.
1.8.0 CHAPTER LAYOUT
This section was put in place to explain what each chapter does, chapter one introduces the project to the reader by explaining the problems the project is supposed to solve, objective of the study and research justification is to describe to the reader the purpose and the importance of researching on this topic, research methodology is all about the method used in implementing the research work, scope and limitation describes the boundary of the research work and where the project work can be put into use.
Chapter two deals with the literature review and state-of-the-art.This chapter discusses literature review, what people have published related to this research work and their shortcoming, how this present research can improve their shortcomings.
Chapter three deals with the system design methodology i.e. collection of tools methods and practices for achieving a task; the requirement specification states the expectation of the system analysis, and design which is the blueprint of what the system would carry out.
Chapter four has to do with the implementation, system testing strategies, target computer system requirement, software maintenance etc.
Chapter five discusses the recommendations and conclusion part of the research work and how this work can be applied to the problem domain.
1.9 Definition of term
OMDS: Online medical diagnosis system
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING A TRANSACTING SYSTEM OR AN ATM MACHINE. A CASE STUDY OF ECO BANK PLC, OBOSI ONICHA).» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The computerization of the banking/financial sector of the economy has really helped eliminate the manual operation of th...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED POINT OF SALES SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF SHOPRITE ENUGU)» TABLE OF CONTENT Title page i Approval page ii Dedication iii Acknowledgment iv Abstract v Table of contents vi CHAPTER ONE 1. INTRODUCTION 1. Backgro...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Information and Communication Technology (ICT), specifically mobile health (mHealth), can play a ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In recent time, there has been high level of impersonation experienced on a daily basis in both private and public sectors, the ghost worker ...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED TRAFFIC OFFENCE DOCUMENTATION SYSTEM. (CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY COMMISSIONER, ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Around the world road traffic injuries are a major public health challenges that requires concert...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE PRISON MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA PRISON SERVICE ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Management of prisons in Nigeria has long been a neglected area which has recently been incorpora...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ACADEMIC INFORMATION SYSTEM USING RELATIONAL DATABASE AND HTTP SEVER (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE, OWER...» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION There is an outgrowing need for electronic accessories in a world where there is great necessity for speed, efficiency an...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Is the computer really a new frontier opportunity and means to solve our problem is it of any help to management information system. It is th...Continue Reading »
9. ANALYSIS OF SINGLE AND MULTI-TELLER MODELS OR USING SIMULATION FOR REDUCING WAITING TIME: A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK AND ECO BANK, NIG. LTD» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION This chapter discusses the introductory part of the thesis. It includes the background of the study, research motivat...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Introduction Attendance Management System is software developed for daily student attendance in schools, colleges and institutes. If f...Continue Reading »