Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 33 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The ultimate aim of any manufacturing organization is the production of quality good and service and the satisfaction of it consumer and the maximization profit.
The textile industries for example are concerned with the manufacturing of various fabric being used by almost every member of the society. Despite the fact that textile production, is being used by a wide range of the member of the society. Therefore is need for individual textiles industry to market it product at optimum profit. To be able to accomplish this aims, the quality of the product must be given adequate concerned. Therefore, for any product to service the competitive nature of the market depends on the value attached to the products by the consumers. Such values may include quality, durability, utility etc it is in the cognition of these, that most manufacturing, industries have control department to take up full responsibility of quality control.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
The main and objective of this study is to highlight THE EFFECT OF QUALITY CONTROL IN THE MANUFACTURING COMPANIES. The study is specifically, designed to achieves the following.
- To clearly explain the quality control techniques on consumer product.
- To identify and explain the quality control function in an organization. To explain the importance of quality control to the society.
- to make useful recommendation towards the society.
- To make useful or develop the strength of company. Its efficiency and means of production.
- To identify the process of setting standard of output and how company determines it market level of quality.
1.2 SCOPE OF THE ESSAY
The scope of this essay is quality on consumer product.
Therefore the areas to be covered in this write up includes the definition of quality control, its nature, scope, functions advantage and its effects in the consumer product.
1.3 SIGNIFICANT OF THE ESSAY
This essay is important in many way first and for most it provides and easier sources of information for student and other people interesting in quality control mechanism in manufacturing organization.
Second, many organization particularly market oriented will find this essay very useful as it explains in details both nature of quality control and its functions in meeting the need of an organization in a competitive marketing environment such as our. Finally, this study gives an insight to the consumers on the evaluation of product alternative which is basically guides by product quality or attributes that distinguished it from among various others brands. The role of the market is to create enabling environment or facilities to ensure sustainable quality of it product or services.
This is the base of consumer loyalty. Thus, the effects of quality control is contributing very significantly to existing knowledge by protecting additional and recent information on quality control in manufacturing organization.
1.4 DEFINITION OF TERMS
The to quality is define by R.H Caplen in his book (practical approach to quality control) as (the fitness for purpose) quality of a product goes with its price and delivery.
Therefore, from the layman point of view, quality could be said to be value attached to any product which may serve as a sources of stimulation to a buyer to make him demand for the product. However, the price of the product can be determine by the value attached to its.
Quality is a necessary ingredient of any products or services. It is associated with an attribute of a product at a describe time.
Control: control could be refereed to as ensuring performance against standard for the attainment of goals and objectives set by an organization.
It function is to maintain the standard of production of goods and service in relation to specification and to act as arbiter between other department when product arises. Control may include operation such as setting up plan, how to carry out necessary performance against standard and correcting deviation to conform with the plan on set standard.
Industrially, control take the form of meeting standard quality according to specification delivery accord to schedule, product expenses, according to budgets.
The process through which we establish and meet standard is commonly called control.
Broadly speaking quality control is the function of collection of duties, which must be profound through out an organization in order to achieve its quality objectives.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. IMPACT OF TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT ON PRODUCTION COST OF AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY PLC, KADUNA)» CHAPTER i: Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study Total quality management is known as the primary role of management to lead an organization in its...Continue Reading »
2. PHYSICAL DISTRIBUTION MANAGEMENT IN BREWERY INDUSTRIES (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Production is the creation of goods and services, the goods and services can be produced in facto...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Companies now operate in vastly competitive and non linear environment, the value of business lie...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY This study focus on how stress affects the performance of small business entrepreneurs in Nigeria...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Generally, factors that influence one’s career choice are either intrinsic or extrinsic and...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The Nigerian banking industry has witnessed tremendous changes and expansion since the mid 1980s....Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research investigated how policy measures of Nigerian Ports Authority contribute to the attainment of its corporate goals and objectives....Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Several studies have been carried out in Nigeria to find out why many organisations and industries started of well later fall...Continue Reading »
9. GENDER CONSIDERATIONS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA [A CASE STUDY OF OJU PRINTING PRESS, KADUNA)» ABSTRACT The purpose of this research is to find out how Gender Consideration and Entrepreneurship Development in Nigeria bring economic development t...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study is on the impact of strategic management on organizational productivity in the firming sector, with Nigeria Breweries as the case s...Continue Reading »