Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 45 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
This research project is aim at examining the fringe benefits as a motivational force that is employed by organization.
This is based on the understanding that the goals and objective of an organization could be achieved through human elements in very important, complex and unique in nature. In few of the fact, they need to be induced and influenced to exert the best of their ability of task entrusted on them.
An organization that fails to value the human resources is indefinitely working towards the result of unsatisfied work force. It is therefore imperative for any successful organization to motivate it’s subordinate if it’s goals and objective are to be achieved. The personal objective of a worker should be considered first and as much as possible the management should harmonize their individual objective with those of organizational goals and objective. It is against the background that we have decided to carryout an investigation to find the motivational fringe benefits use in an organization.
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
The important and impacts of motivation bring about significant increase in production at minimum efficiency and higher profit margin could not be ignored, most especially since industrialization has now become an important dividing like between countries of the world today. Over the years, there has been a feeling of employee inadequacy as a result of the neglect of fringe benefit in some organization.
This had led to the ineffective and inefficient performance of employee of it’s role in the contribution, development and growth of an organization. In addition, most organization do not seek to raise some types of fringe benefit for employees, like airline transport benefit, housing allowance etc. for their worker due to ignorance considering the cost they will incur in carrying it out without considering the contribution they will derived through human element in the organization.
1.3 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
The main objective of this research is to investigate the effect of fringe benefits on employee performance. The specific objectives are:
1. To examine how fringe benefit could affect employee performance.
2. To look into how fringes benefit could be effective managed in an organization.]
3. To identify the various ways human element is very important in the organization.
1.4 RESEARCH QUESTIONS
To explain the question of the study, the following are some relevant research questions that will be addressed to determine whether fringe benefits have any impact in an organization. In view of the above, research intend to answer the following questions.
1. Does fringe benefit affect employee performance?
2. Does proper management fringe benefit affect employees performance in an organization?
3 Of what important is fringe benefits to human element in the organization?
1.5 RESEARCH HYPOTHESIS
Ho: Fringe benefits do not affect employee performance?
Hi: Fringe benefits affect employ performance
Ho: Proper management of fringe benefits does not affect employee performance in an organization.
Hi: Proper management of fringe benefits affect employee performance in an organization.
Ho: Fringe benefits has no important of human element in the organization
Hi: fringe benefit is important to human element in the organization
1.6 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The scope of the study covers the United Bank plc, Ozoro Branch. Delta State. It is expected that at the end of this study generalization would be made to cover other areas. And organizations that share common feature with the case study.
1.7 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The justification of this study is to discuss the effect of fringe benefits on employee performance in an organization. Therefore this study is in the following,
1. It will serve as useful reference to organization in knowing the need to motivation human element in an organization.
2. It will highlight ways to mange fringe benefit in an organization.
3. It will serve as a reference material for further researchers.
1.8 LIMITATIONS OF THE STUDY
The project was carried out at the same time with other academic activities. As a result of this, the researcher encounters a lot of strains and difficulties while trying to meet both academic obligations. Again financial problems contributed to the limitations of the study. Carrying out researching this kind of required travelling from one place to the other, gathering facts, visiting one library and the other to collect useful facts, All this required money.
Also, some respondents with the needed information in spite of prior explanation that the research was purely an academic one. Also this withheld relevant information due to their gross illiteracy
1.9 OPERATIONAL DEFINITION OF TERMS
Fringe benefits: - As the rewards other than ways that employees received from their employers and which include but not limited to pensions, medical and dental insurance, paid vacations.
1. Employer: - A person or company that employ people
2. Employee: - A person who works for somebody or for a company in return of wages
3. Organization:- A group of people brought together for the purpose of achieving certain objectives and goals.
4. Employment:- This means the actions of employment of somebody.
5. Profit: - This is the revenue which exceeds what a business organization spends on salaries, rent, advertising and other cost.
6. Employ:- This means the actions of employment of somebody
7. Supervision:- this is the act of watching somebody or check what somebody has done to make sure that it work.
8. Performance:- this is a description of what is expected by employees, plus the continues orientation of employees towards effective job performance
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Goals indicate what an organization wants to achieve, strategic planning is a game plan for getti...Continue Reading »
2. INVENTORY MANAGEMENT PRACTICES AND OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE OF SELECTED FLOUR MILLS COMPANIES IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study In recent years, many firms in the world have faced several challenges particularly in inventory ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Basically, communication touch every sphere of human activity, it informs or better still dissemi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Organizations are set up to achieve certain goals which may be either profit or non profit. Howev...Continue Reading »
5. The Influence Of Organization Background On Training Manpower Development And Employee Performance» ABSTRACT The training of Manpower Development and Employee Performance in an Organization was studied with The Ministry of Finance in Akwa Ibom State ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The banking industry has been known for its intermediary role in proving financial assistance (cr...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Presently, there is an increase search for ways geared towards motivating employees in industry b...Continue Reading »
8. CREDIT MANAGEMENT PROBLEMS OF PROFIT ORIENTED ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA PLC, UYO AKWA IBOM STATE)» ABSTRACT It is axiomatic that all private sector participation in business, whether in small medium or large scale aim at optimal and prudent utilizat...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF PROBLEM Every organisation whether profit oriented or not, has a set objectives which all the employees and...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Product is a very important part of the marketing mix, and consumers want and satisfaction serve as the yardstick for creating it. Hence prod...Continue Reading »