Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 57 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
This research work is aimed at identifying the impact of liquidity problems on the Nigerian banking sector with regards to their profit and previous made by the Government and the Apex Authority in finding the solution the problem.
In carrying out his study, secondary Data was used extensively. This project work is divided into five chapters:
In chapter one, we have: Introduction, Background of the study, statement of problem, purpose / objectives of the study, significance of the study, scope and limitation and definition of terms.
In chapter two, we have literature review which is made up of liquidity versus profitability in Nigerian Bank, Equilibrium balance between profitability and liquidity ratio-which is further subdivided into; Signifance of liquidity ratio, computation of liquidity ratio, cash ratio, liquidity risks, liquidity preference, liquidity measurement, rational for liquidity ratio measurement. Furthermore, there is factors affecting liquidity of Nigerian banks, Federal Government steps towards solving the liquidity problems in Nigerian banks and finally guidelines for the development of liquidity management policies in Nigerian banks.
Chapter three deals with research design and methodology and also secondary data, it sources, location and method of collection.
Chapter four, deals with the research findings.
Chapter five deals with recommendation and conclusions.
Lastly, there is provision of bibliography.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of problem
1.3Purpose of study
1.4Objective of study
1.6Significance of study
1.7Scope and limitation of study
1.8Definition of terms
2.0Preview of Related Literature
2.1Liquidity versus profitability in Nigerian Banking
2.2Equilibrium balance between profitability
2.3.1Significance of liquidity ratio
2.3.2Computation of liquidity ratio
2.3.7Rationale for liquidity ratio measurement
2.3.7Rationale for liquidity ratio measurement
2.4Factors affecting liquidity of Nigerian banks
2.4Federal government steps towards solving
the liquidity problems in Nigerian banks
2.5Guidelines for the development of liquidity
Management policies in Nigerian banks.
3.0Research Design and Methodology
3.2Source /location of secondary data
3.3Methods of Data collection
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It would be observed that, despite the presumed developments in the Nigerian economy, the cou...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This is a research focused on “The impact of external reserves management on economic development in Nigeria from 1985 2014.’’ Based on...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1Background of the study According to Grasmuck (2000), a small enterprise is a type of small business, often registered, ha...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study intends to examine the impact of credit risk on bank performance in Nigeria for the period 2004 2014. The pervasive incidence of n...Continue Reading »
5. THE ROLES OF UNIVERSAL BANKS IN INTERNATIONAL TRADE FINANCING IN NIGERIA. (A CASE STUDY OF OCEANIC BANK PLC)» ABSTRACT The research work was carried out to examine the importance of import and exports in International Trade Finance, various risks, methods of p...Continue Reading »
6. MANAGEMENT OF BANK LIQUIDITY AS A TOOL FOR VIABILITY AND PROFITABILITY (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC, WARRI)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Liquidity is the ability to mobilize cash or convert an into cash with minimum delay and minimum ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study examines Risk Management and Credit Administration in GT Bank Plc, Murtala Mohammed square branch Kaduna. The research questions th...Continue Reading »
8. CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND ITS RELATIONSHIP WITH DIVIDEND POLICIES OF BANKS IN NIGERIAN CAPITAL MARKET» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The concept of corporate governance is one of the issues that have attracted the attention of res...Continue Reading »
9. THE PROBLEM OF LOAN RECOVERY IN NIGERIAN COMMERCIAL BANKS (A STUDY OF FIRST BANK COMMERCIAL BANK PLC UGHELLI).» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In Nigeria, Commercial Banking dates back to 1894 when the Bank of British West Africa (BBWA) wa...Continue Reading »
10. THE EFFECT OF INTEREST RATE ON LOAN RECOVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANK (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Greater prominence have been said to be associated with banking industry in Nigeria because of th...Continue Reading »