Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 57 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
This research work is aimed at identifying the impact of liquidity problems on the Nigerian banking sector with regards to their profit and previous made by the Government and the Apex Authority in finding the solution the problem.
In carrying out his study, secondary Data was used extensively. This project work is divided into five chapters:
In chapter one, we have: Introduction, Background of the study, statement of problem, purpose / objectives of the study, significance of the study, scope and limitation and definition of terms.
In chapter two, we have literature review which is made up of liquidity versus profitability in Nigerian Bank, Equilibrium balance between profitability and liquidity ratio-which is further subdivided into; Signifance of liquidity ratio, computation of liquidity ratio, cash ratio, liquidity risks, liquidity preference, liquidity measurement, rational for liquidity ratio measurement. Furthermore, there is factors affecting liquidity of Nigerian banks, Federal Government steps towards solving the liquidity problems in Nigerian banks and finally guidelines for the development of liquidity management policies in Nigerian banks.
Chapter three deals with research design and methodology and also secondary data, it sources, location and method of collection.
Chapter four, deals with the research findings.
Chapter five deals with recommendation and conclusions.
Lastly, there is provision of bibliography.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of problem
1.3Purpose of study
1.4Objective of study
1.6Significance of study
1.7Scope and limitation of study
1.8Definition of terms
2.0Preview of Related Literature
2.1Liquidity versus profitability in Nigerian Banking
2.2Equilibrium balance between profitability
2.3.1Significance of liquidity ratio
2.3.2Computation of liquidity ratio
2.3.7Rationale for liquidity ratio measurement
2.3.7Rationale for liquidity ratio measurement
2.4Factors affecting liquidity of Nigerian banks
2.4Federal government steps towards solving
the liquidity problems in Nigerian banks
2.5Guidelines for the development of liquidity
Management policies in Nigerian banks.
3.0Research Design and Methodology
3.2Source /location of secondary data
3.3Methods of Data collection
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ACHIEVING ORGANIZATIONAL OBJECTIVES THROUGH EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION (A Case study of Bank PHB PLC, Kaduna)» ABSTRACTEffective communication in any organization, regardless of its type and size remains critical to the achievement of organizational objectives....Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study examined the impact of liquidity performance in commercial using First Bank of Nigeria Plc as case study. Secondary data used in t...Continue Reading »
3. LIQUIDITY MANAGEMENT IN THE NIGERIAN BANKING SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC, ENUGU MAIN BRANCH AND ZENITH BANK PLC, OKPARA AVENUE ,...» ABSTRACTBanking business is a very risky business. The operation of banks include; the mobilization of deposit and the extension of credit. A bank can...Continue Reading »
4. IMPACT OF COMPUTERISATION IN BANKING SECTOR: A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED COMMERCIAL BANK IN ABUJA UBA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Today’s business environment is very dynamic and undergoes rapid changes as a result of technol...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It would be observed that, despite the presumed developments in the Nigerian economy, the cou...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The title of the project work is “the impact of money deposit banks on the economic development if Nigeria. The aims and objectives of ...Continue Reading »
7. PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT AND ITS IMPACT ON PROFITABILITY LEVEL OF BANK IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The first bank as a commercial bank is a profit making organization it’s objective include prof...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study sought to appraise the effect of interest rate on loan repayment in microfinance institutions. Stanford Micro Finance Bank, a micro...Continue Reading »
9. ELECTRONIC BANKING AND THE CHALLENGES OF THE NIGERIAN BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.)» BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Although a lot of research works has been done on the prospects and challenges of Information Technology in the banking indust...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study Financial report is shown by an information management to assess the quality of a firm's performance and demo...Continue Reading »