Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 57 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
This research work is aimed at identifying the impact of liquidity problems on the Nigerian banking sector with regards to their profit and previous made by the Government and the Apex Authority in finding the solution the problem.
In carrying out his study, secondary Data was used extensively. This project work is divided into five chapters:
In chapter one, we have: Introduction, Background of the study, statement of problem, purpose / objectives of the study, significance of the study, scope and limitation and definition of terms.
In chapter two, we have literature review which is made up of liquidity versus profitability in Nigerian Bank, Equilibrium balance between profitability and liquidity ratio-which is further subdivided into; Signifance of liquidity ratio, computation of liquidity ratio, cash ratio, liquidity risks, liquidity preference, liquidity measurement, rational for liquidity ratio measurement. Furthermore, there is factors affecting liquidity of Nigerian banks, Federal Government steps towards solving the liquidity problems in Nigerian banks and finally guidelines for the development of liquidity management policies in Nigerian banks.
Chapter three deals with research design and methodology and also secondary data, it sources, location and method of collection.
Chapter four, deals with the research findings.
Chapter five deals with recommendation and conclusions.
Lastly, there is provision of bibliography.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of problem
1.3Purpose of study
1.4Objective of study
1.6Significance of study
1.7Scope and limitation of study
1.8Definition of terms
2.0Preview of Related Literature
2.1Liquidity versus profitability in Nigerian Banking
2.2Equilibrium balance between profitability
2.3.1Significance of liquidity ratio
2.3.2Computation of liquidity ratio
2.3.7Rationale for liquidity ratio measurement
2.3.7Rationale for liquidity ratio measurement
2.4Factors affecting liquidity of Nigerian banks
2.4Federal government steps towards solving
the liquidity problems in Nigerian banks
2.5Guidelines for the development of liquidity
Management policies in Nigerian banks.
3.0Research Design and Methodology
3.2Source /location of secondary data
3.3Methods of Data collection
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT In recent years, and especially since the events of September 11, 2001, World wide efforts to combat money laundering and economic crimes hav...Continue Reading »
2. IMPACT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY ON THE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF SELECTED DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS IN NIGERIA» Chapter One 1.1 Background of Study1.2 Statement of the Problem1.3 Objectives of the Study1.4 Hypothesis Statement1.5 Significance of the Study1.6 Sco...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Secretaries are not born but made, although there are people with the potential of becoming good,...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to study Corruption undermines the legitimacy of government, democratic values, human rights and respect for the r...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study sought to appraise the effect of interest rate on loan repayment in microfinance institutions. Stanford Micro Finance Bank, a micro...Continue Reading »
6. A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE USE OF FINANCIAL STATEMENT IN ASSESSING THE PERFORMANCE OF AN ORGANIZATION (UNION BANK)» CHAPTER ONE INTRUDUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY A farmer, who plants corps, expects result, similarly to student who sits for examination expects res...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This is a research focused on “The impact of external reserves management on economic development in Nigeria from 1985 2014.’’ Based on...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The name bank is derived from the Italian word banco desk/bench used during the renaissance by Fl...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study Financial report is shown by an information management to assess the quality of a firm's performance and demo...Continue Reading »
10. THE ROLE OF BANKS IN FINANCING SMALL SCALE BUSINESS IN NIGERIA_. (A CASE STUDY OF AGBARHO MICRO FINANCE BANK LTD)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND FOR THE STUDY Banks are in the Business of accepting deposit from the public and on lending those funds to...Continue Reading »