Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 57 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
This research work is aimed at identifying the impact of liquidity problems on the Nigerian banking sector with regards to their profit and previous made by the Government and the Apex Authority in finding the solution the problem.
In carrying out his study, secondary Data was used extensively. This project work is divided into five chapters:
In chapter one, we have: Introduction, Background of the study, statement of problem, purpose / objectives of the study, significance of the study, scope and limitation and definition of terms.
In chapter two, we have literature review which is made up of liquidity versus profitability in Nigerian Bank, Equilibrium balance between profitability and liquidity ratio-which is further subdivided into; Signifance of liquidity ratio, computation of liquidity ratio, cash ratio, liquidity risks, liquidity preference, liquidity measurement, rational for liquidity ratio measurement. Furthermore, there is factors affecting liquidity of Nigerian banks, Federal Government steps towards solving the liquidity problems in Nigerian banks and finally guidelines for the development of liquidity management policies in Nigerian banks.
Chapter three deals with research design and methodology and also secondary data, it sources, location and method of collection.
Chapter four, deals with the research findings.
Chapter five deals with recommendation and conclusions.
Lastly, there is provision of bibliography.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of problem
1.3Purpose of study
1.4Objective of study
1.6Significance of study
1.7Scope and limitation of study
1.8Definition of terms
2.0Preview of Related Literature
2.1Liquidity versus profitability in Nigerian Banking
2.2Equilibrium balance between profitability
2.3.1Significance of liquidity ratio
2.3.2Computation of liquidity ratio
2.3.7Rationale for liquidity ratio measurement
2.3.7Rationale for liquidity ratio measurement
2.4Factors affecting liquidity of Nigerian banks
2.4Federal government steps towards solving
the liquidity problems in Nigerian banks
2.5Guidelines for the development of liquidity
Management policies in Nigerian banks.
3.0Research Design and Methodology
3.2Source /location of secondary data
3.3Methods of Data collection
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE DEVELOPMENTAL IMPACT OF RURAL BANKING IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC)» CHAPTER ONE 1. INTRODUCTION Banking service when introduced in our rural areas will bring development or specifically economic development to the door...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT One of the major problems confronting the Nigerian banking industry today is the increasing incidence of loan defaults and consequent loan lo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY A bank could be described as a major financial institution which include finance houses, insuranc...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The rapid changes in business operations in contemporary times in the form of technological impr...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 IMPROVING CUSTOMER SERVICES IN NIGERIA COMMERCIAL BANKS It will be necessary to elucidate more on the worlds, customer, b...Continue Reading »
6. PROBLEM AND SOLUTION OF BANK LENDING IN COMMERCIAL BANKS (A STUDY OF FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC UGHELLI)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study A businessmen undergoes the struggle difficulties and procedures of obtaining loans and advan...Continue Reading »
7. SOURCES OF FUNDS FOR SMALL SCALE BUSINESS. (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA AGRICULTURAL CO-OPERATIVE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Financing is always very important issue in investment decision. A ready question that always pro...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Commercial Banks operate to mobilize deposits from the populace and keep. Some in trust payable on demand. Through the pe...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY There is controversy that small and medium scale business in any country where they operate play important role in...Continue Reading »
10. A STUDY INTO THE IMPACT OF INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM ON DETECTION AND PREVENTION OF FRAUD IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY» ABSTRACT The study into the impact of internal control system on detection and prevention of frud in the banking industry tends to investigate the pro...Continue Reading »