Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 57 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
This research work is aimed at identifying the impact of liquidity problems on the Nigerian banking sector with regards to their profit and previous made by the Government and the Apex Authority in finding the solution the problem.
In carrying out his study, secondary Data was used extensively. This project work is divided into five chapters:
In chapter one, we have: Introduction, Background of the study, statement of problem, purpose / objectives of the study, significance of the study, scope and limitation and definition of terms.
In chapter two, we have literature review which is made up of liquidity versus profitability in Nigerian Bank, Equilibrium balance between profitability and liquidity ratio-which is further subdivided into; Signifance of liquidity ratio, computation of liquidity ratio, cash ratio, liquidity risks, liquidity preference, liquidity measurement, rational for liquidity ratio measurement. Furthermore, there is factors affecting liquidity of Nigerian banks, Federal Government steps towards solving the liquidity problems in Nigerian banks and finally guidelines for the development of liquidity management policies in Nigerian banks.
Chapter three deals with research design and methodology and also secondary data, it sources, location and method of collection.
Chapter four, deals with the research findings.
Chapter five deals with recommendation and conclusions.
Lastly, there is provision of bibliography.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of problem
1.3Purpose of study
1.4Objective of study
1.6Significance of study
1.7Scope and limitation of study
1.8Definition of terms
2.0Preview of Related Literature
2.1Liquidity versus profitability in Nigerian Banking
2.2Equilibrium balance between profitability
2.3.1Significance of liquidity ratio
2.3.2Computation of liquidity ratio
2.3.7Rationale for liquidity ratio measurement
2.3.7Rationale for liquidity ratio measurement
2.4Factors affecting liquidity of Nigerian banks
2.4Federal government steps towards solving
the liquidity problems in Nigerian banks
2.5Guidelines for the development of liquidity
Management policies in Nigerian banks.
3.0Research Design and Methodology
3.2Source /location of secondary data
3.3Methods of Data collection
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The theory of capital structure is an important reference theory in enterprise’s financing ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The aim of this research was to investigate the factors that are possible for financial distress in our banking sectors, its impacts on the N...Continue Reading »
3. AN ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF MICROFINANCE ON TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY OF SOME COMMERCIAL CROPS IN NIGER STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The study was designed to carry out an assessment of the impact of microfinance on technical efficiency of some commercial crops in Niger Sta...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Commercial Banks operate to mobilize deposits from the populace and keep. Some in trust payable on demand. Through the pe...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The study examined the effect of marketing strategies on deposit bank performance in Ogun State, Nigeria. The objective of the study is to ev...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In Nigeria, Commercial Banking system evolved to support the trading activities along the Nig...Continue Reading »
7. EVALUATION OF FRAUD CONTROL MEASURES IN THE NIGERIAN BANKING SECTOR(A CASE STUDY OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, KADUNA BRANCH)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Over the years, irregularities have been the problems of commercial banks. The term irregular...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 IMPROVING CUSTOMER SERVICES IN NIGERIA COMMERCIAL BANKS It will be necessary to elucidate more on the worlds, customer, b...Continue Reading »
9. APPRAISAL OF THE EFFECT OF ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SYSTEM ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IN NIGERIA BANKING SYSTEM. A STUDY OF ACCESS BANK PLC, CALABAR (BUSINESS...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Descriptive Background of the Study Today’s business environment is extremely dynamic in nature. It has experienced ra...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study examined the impact of liquidity performance in commercial using First Bank of Nigeria Plc as case study. Secondary data used in t...Continue Reading »