Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 57 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦6,000
The objective of the research study is to find out effectiveness of information technology in banking system delivery, in carrying out this project observation, personal interviews and questionnaire were employed in order to make the research simple and more practice in nature. The researcher reviewed related in literature in Chapter two of the topic the tried to review to extend which information technology is effective in banking industry.
The researcher also sourced his data through both primary & secondary sources in chapter four. In the analysis the researcher used the chi- square to present her findings both specific and general findings from the study, made recommendation and conclusion.
TABLE OF CONTENT
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
1.2STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
1.3OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.4THE RESEARCH QUESTION
1.5FORMATION OF HYPOTHESIS
1.6SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.7SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
1.8DEFINITION OF TERMS
2.0REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1HISTORY OF BANKING IN NIGERIA
2.2FUNCTIONS OF BANKS
2.5THE EFFECT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON THE GROWTH OF THE BANKING INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA
2.6INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND BANKING IN NIGERIA.
2.8THE INFORMATION SUPER HIGHWAY
3.2AREA OF STUDY
3.4SAMPLE AND SAMPLING TECHNIQUES
3.5INSTRUMENTS OF DATA COLLECTION
3.6METHODS OF DATA PRESENTATION
3.7METHODS OF DATA ANALYSIS
4.0DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
5.0FINDING RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
5.1SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE EFFECTS OF FINANCIAL LEVERAGE ON COMPANY PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Firms at every stage of growth and development, from concept to maturity need found in order to s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 IMPROVING CUSTOMER SERVICES IN NIGERIA COMMERCIAL BANKS It will be necessary to elucidate more on the worlds, customer, b...Continue Reading »
3. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF COMMERCIAL BANK IN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA (A STUDY OF UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC AWKA BRANCH)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Banking originate in ancient Mesopotamia where the royal palace and temple provided secure pl...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study When a country’s banks experienced major financial setbacks, usually the stakeholders such ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In Nigeria, credit has been recognized as essential tools for promoting small and micro enterprises (SMEs). Ab...Continue Reading »
6. TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES: A CRITICAL FACTOR IN BANKING OPERATIONS (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION PREAMBLE As man invented tools, weapons, clothing, shelter and language, the need for training because an essential ingredien...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Commercial banks are in the services industry, in safe keeping of money and valuables, remitting fore...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Automated Teller Machines (ATM) are devices used by bank customers to process account transaction...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY One of the prerequisites for the development of national economy according to Ajayi et al, 2006 i...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The banking system plays a fundamental role in the growth and development of any economy. In fact...Continue Reading »