Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 57 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦6,000
The objective of the research study is to find out effectiveness of information technology in banking system delivery, in carrying out this project observation, personal interviews and questionnaire were employed in order to make the research simple and more practice in nature. The researcher reviewed related in literature in Chapter two of the topic the tried to review to extend which information technology is effective in banking industry.
The researcher also sourced his data through both primary & secondary sources in chapter four. In the analysis the researcher used the chi- square to present her findings both specific and general findings from the study, made recommendation and conclusion.
TABLE OF CONTENT
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
1.2STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
1.3OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.4THE RESEARCH QUESTION
1.5FORMATION OF HYPOTHESIS
1.6SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.7SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
1.8DEFINITION OF TERMS
2.0REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1HISTORY OF BANKING IN NIGERIA
2.2FUNCTIONS OF BANKS
2.5THE EFFECT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON THE GROWTH OF THE BANKING INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA
2.6INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND BANKING IN NIGERIA.
2.8THE INFORMATION SUPER HIGHWAY
3.2AREA OF STUDY
3.4SAMPLE AND SAMPLING TECHNIQUES
3.5INSTRUMENTS OF DATA COLLECTION
3.6METHODS OF DATA PRESENTATION
3.7METHODS OF DATA ANALYSIS
4.0DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
5.0FINDING RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
5.1SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This research work titled “An Assessment of Loan Defaults and its Impact on Profitability” with special references to Eco Bank Nigeria Pl...Continue Reading »
2. ELECTRONIC BANKING AND THE CHALLENGES OF THE NIGERIAN BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.)» BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Although a lot of research works has been done on the prospects and challenges of Information Technology in the banking indust...Continue Reading »
3. THE EFFECT OF CREDIT RECOVERY ON THE PERFORMANCE OF NIGERIAN AGRICULTURAL COOPERATIVE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK (NACRDB)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE EXTENDED ESSAY The administration of credit can be regarded as important to financial institutions in any e...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The cardinal point of this study is to “Assess bank services on economic development of Nigeria. The simple percentage statistical meth...Continue Reading »
5. FACTORS AFFECTING COMPETITION IN THE COMMERCIAL BANKING INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UBA)» ABSTRACT The main objective of this study is to determine the factors that affect competition in commercial banks. Competition as a market situation w...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The study was carried out on perception of bank customers on CBN's cashless policy in Nigeria. The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has been act...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Bank service delivery is concerned with the provision of quality services to customers. Obviously...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study is aimed at examining the impact of Corporate Governance on the performance of banks in Nigeria, attention was given to Zenith Ban...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study investigates the impact of Liquidity and profitability as a survival strategy for banks in Nigeria and selected Skye bank of Niger...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Commercial banks are in the services industry, in safe keeping of money and valuables, remitting fore...Continue Reading »