Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 57 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦6,000
The objective of the research study is to find out effectiveness of information technology in banking system delivery, in carrying out this project observation, personal interviews and questionnaire were employed in order to make the research simple and more practice in nature. The researcher reviewed related in literature in Chapter two of the topic the tried to review to extend which information technology is effective in banking industry.
The researcher also sourced his data through both primary & secondary sources in chapter four. In the analysis the researcher used the chi- square to present her findings both specific and general findings from the study, made recommendation and conclusion.
TABLE OF CONTENT
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
1.2STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
1.3OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.4THE RESEARCH QUESTION
1.5FORMATION OF HYPOTHESIS
1.6SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.7SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
1.8DEFINITION OF TERMS
2.0REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1HISTORY OF BANKING IN NIGERIA
2.2FUNCTIONS OF BANKS
2.5THE EFFECT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON THE GROWTH OF THE BANKING INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA
2.6INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND BANKING IN NIGERIA.
2.8THE INFORMATION SUPER HIGHWAY
3.2AREA OF STUDY
3.4SAMPLE AND SAMPLING TECHNIQUES
3.5INSTRUMENTS OF DATA COLLECTION
3.6METHODS OF DATA PRESENTATION
3.7METHODS OF DATA ANALYSIS
4.0DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
5.0FINDING RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
5.1SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The aim of this research was to investigate the factors that are possible for financial distress in our banking sectors, its impacts on the N...Continue Reading »
2. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FINANCIAL RISK MANAGEMENT AND FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN KENYA» ABSTRACT Financial risk is inherent in every commercial bank, but commercial banks that embed the right financial risk management strategies into busi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Planning is required in all forms of decision making in order to ensure an effective and efficient utilization...Continue Reading »
4. EFFECT OF FINANCIAL AND NON FINANCIAL INCENTIVES ON STAFF PRODUCTIVITY (NIGERIAN MARTIME ADMINISTRATION AND SAFETY AGENCY; NIMASA)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The employees are regarded as the pivot behind the success of any organization in Nigeria. The pi...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study examined Motivation and Employee productivity, using First Bank Plc. Faced with the problem of low employee productivity, low empl...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY In the business environment today, loyal customers are considered to be the pivot behind the succ...Continue Reading »
7. IMPLICATIONS OF THE IMPLEMENATATION OF THE TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN NIGERIA» Abstract This paper investigated the impact of Treasury Single Account (TSA) on Banks’ performance in Nigeria. Secondary data were obtained from...Continue Reading »
8. THE IMPACT OF MICROFINANCE BANKS ON THE GROWTH OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN ILLORIN METROPOLIS» Abstract In today’s knowledge on economy, firm performance and competitive advantage are derived more from what a firm knows and the human capit...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study is motivated by a desire to examine corporate governance indicators and performance of Nigerian banking sector. In light of the em...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Treasury Single Account is a public accounting system under which all government revenue, receipt...Continue Reading »