Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE ESSAY
Customer Satisfaction is perception of customer about a company and in relation to whether his or her expectation is met or not (Praline, 2007).
Over the years a feeling of discontentment among customers and users of bank services developed gradually with regard to irregular rendering of banks statement delay in clearing and crediting changes lodged, failure to receive prior guidance and endless queues at the banking hall and numerous other frustrating and organizing experiences of customers generated dissatisfaction with the banks.
The profits declared annually by the bank generate some resentment to their customers and other uses of the service who believed nightly or through that the service they received from the banks are mostly inadequate and ineffective.
Many of the bank service in Nigeria need to be received. The review should be seen as an attempt by the banks to determine the most effective approaches for satisfying customers needs. For instance, the introduction of computer technology was to enhance the quality of banking services to their customers but the rate of effective utilization of computers still remain very low.
Many banks have also introduced e-banking, value card credit card, and (ATM) debit card so as to eliminate necessary queues and facilitate easy transaction. Many banks also invested enormous capital in the construction of magnificent high head office complexes; area offices and branches to provide suitable working condition for staff and customers, and a the same time enhancing their corporate image. The impact of customer satisfaction in banking industry cannot be overemphasized, especially in the face of stiff competition, obtainable in today’s business world. Hence the need to study the subject matter: The assessment of customer satisfaction in banking industry. As such emphasis of this essay shall be on this subject matter.
1.2 OBJECTIVES OF THE ESSAY
1. To assess customers’ satisfaction in banking industry
2. To examine the general concept of customer satisfaction in banking industry in Nigeria.
3. To identify the factors militating against customers satisfaction in banking industry.
4. To proffer possible solutions to the identified problems.
1.3 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE ESSAY
The study will be useful to players in the banking industries as well as students as they utilize the findings of this essay.
The firms in the banking industry who may wish to sue the findings as a basis for formulating policies aimed at improving customer satisfaction will really find this essay useful as they utilize the findings.
Students as well as private individual who may wish to use this essay as a reference material or a spring board to undertake their own work would find this essay really significant.
1.4 SCOPE OF THE ESSAY
The essay covers the assessment of customer satisfaction in banking industry as well as the challenges militating against customers’ satisfaction in banking industry. The essay equally proffers recommendations to the challenges confronting banking sector in their bid to effectively satisfy their customers.
1.5 LIMITATION OF THE ESSAY
Time: Although time is vital for one to get accurate and up-to-date data, this cannot be achieved (being a student) because of academic stress.
Finance: Another constraint is finance to conduct a research of this nature. Money is essential to enable travelling to various branches of different geographical locations and buy the necessary materials for this study. But it is factual that there is nothing like “enough money” is the country.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. EFFECT OF FINANCIAL AND NON FINANCIAL INCENTIVES ON STAFF PRODUCTIVITY (NIGERIAN MARTIME ADMINISTRATION AND SAFETY AGENCY; NIMASA)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The employees are regarded as the pivot behind the success of any organization in Nigeria. The pi...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work titled “An Assessment of Loan Defaults and its Impact on Profitability” with special references to Eco Bank Nigeria Pl...Continue Reading »
3. THE ROLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS TO THE INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT SECTOR IN NIGERIA A CASE STUDY UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA) (1980-2007)» THE ROLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS TO THE INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT SECTOR IN NIGERIA A CASE STUDY UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA) (1980 2007) ABSTRACT It could b...Continue Reading »
4. THE IMPACT OF ELECTRONIC BANKING IN NIGERIA BANKING SYSTEM (CRITICAL APPRAISAL OF DIAMOND BANK PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the Study The new millennium brought with it new possibilities in terms of information access and availabi...Continue Reading »
5. THE IMPACT OF TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT ON BANK EMPLOYEES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK PLC)» CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Management activities in the business world are directed towards achieving an ample share of the i...Continue Reading »
6. A CRITICAL ANANLISIS OF THE USE OF FINANCIAL REPORT IN ASSESSING BANK PERFORMANCE. (A CASE STUDY UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRUDUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY A farmer, who plants corps, expects result, similarly to student who sits for examination expects res...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The recapitalization of the banking sector in Nigeria since 2005 has brought about a total change in commercial bank lending behavior and cre...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background of the Study The Nigerian banking industry has witnessed tremendous changes and expansion since the mid 1980s....Continue Reading »
9. EVALUATION OF BANK LENDING PRACTICES AND CREDIT MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK, CALABAR)» ABSTRACT The recapitalization of the banking sector in Nigeria since 2005 has brought about a total change in commercial bank lending behavior and cre...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study is aimed at examining the impact of Corporate Governance on the performance of banks in Nigeria, attention was given to Zenith Ban...Continue Reading »