Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This study aims at evaluating the oil sector vis- a vis the agricultural sector in Nigeria from 1981-2007. The role of agriculture in the Nigerian society has been quite significant even in the pre-colonial times. The attractiveness of the Nigerian agricultural sector to the colonialist largely formed the basis for the development of the railway system from the north to the coast through the eastern and western of the country given that there was the need to evacuate agricultural produce from the hinterland to the coasts for onward shipment to Europe as raw material to feed British industries. The agricultural sector used to be the mainstay of the Nigerian economy. It provided for the nation, generated revenue and foreign exchange earnings for the government, supplied raw materials to the industrial sector, generated employment and contributed over 50% of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP). This occurred until the 1970’s when the oil sector came in and took over from agriculture in such a way that there was a rapid decline in the agricultural sector output. Nigeria became solely dependent on the oil sector for its revenue such that policies that were formulated were usually in favor of the oil sector. This obviously has led to the neglect of the agricultural sector as all focuses are on the oil sector. This research work aims at determining the relationship between the oil sector and the agricultural sector, the impact of the oil sector and the effects of exchange rate on the agricultural sector and to find out ways to solve the problem, and make some recommendations that can bring about positive change.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. COMPARATIVE EVALUATION OF THE NUTRITIVE VALUE OF DIFFERENT FEED ENERGY SOURCES WITH AND WITHOUT ENZYME SUPPLEMENTATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF BROILER C...» Abstract Two experiments were carried out to determine the nutritive value of sorghum, millet, cassava and sweet potato with or without enzyme supplem...Continue Reading »
96 pages | 140 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
2. THE ROLE OF MASS MEDIA IN DISSEMINATING AGRICULTURAL INFORMATION TO CASSAVA AND PLANTAIN FARMERS. A CASE STUDY OF OVIA NORTH EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT ARE...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND INFORMATION According to the business dictionary, information is defined as a “Data that has been verifi...Continue Reading »
75 pages | 77 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
» ABSTRACT Poultry production has in no small way helped to develop the community and people of Ikpoba Okha Local Government Area, mostly in Idogbo the ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 353 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
4. URBAN AGRICULTURAL ACTIVITIEACVS: STATE ANDURBAN AGRICULTURAL ACTIVITIES: STATE AND NEEDS OF FARM OPERATIONS IN ENUGIJ. NEEDS OF FARM OPERATIONS IN EN...» Abstract The main driv,ing force for farmers to become engaged in urban agriculture are food security and income generation (poverty alleviation). In ...Continue Reading »
125 pages | 420 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
5. ANALYSIS OF SOCIO-ECONOMIC FACTORS AFFECTING PARTICIPATION OF FARMERS IN GROWTH ENHANCEMENT SUPPORT SCHEME PROGRAMME FOR LIVELIHOOD IN KADUNA STATE» ABSTRACT The study was conducted to determine farmers‟ participation in Growth Enhancement Support scheme (GESS) programme in Kaduna State. The outp...Continue Reading »
89 pages | 79 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
6. FACTORS INFLUENCING PARTICIPATION OF FARMERS IN BROWN SUGAR PROCESSING IN SELECTED LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS OF KADUNA STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The study was conducted to assess farmer‘s participation in brown sugar processing in Makarfi, Soba and Kubau LGAs. A multistage sampli...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 154 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
» Abstract Insurance is needed in order to alleviate the financial losses suffered by policy holders or the general public where the liability under pol...Continue Reading »
59 pages | 158 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The survival of rural poultry industry in developing countries depends to a large extent on the t...Continue Reading »
53 pages | 338 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
» ABSTRACT The research was carried out based on the perception of farmers of the effect of climate change on farm produce. The aim of the study was to ...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 667 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The Agriculture in Nigeria has remained the largest sector contributing nearly 39% to the gross d...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 460 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION