Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The project envisages the establishment of a plant for the production of poultry feed with a capacity of 2500 tons per annum. Poultry feed it’s a balanced feed which aids proper development of chicks and pullet. Poultry feed mill processing factory provided opportunity of employment to the unemployed people of the proposed area. The state requirement of poultry feed is met through local production. The principal raw materials required are maize, rice polish, rice bran, groundnut cake, soya beans, fish meal, vitamin and salt. All the raw materials are locally available except vitamin which is to be imported. The project will create backward linkage with the agricultural and Agro-processing Sectors and forward linkage with poultry sector and also generated income for the government term of tax revenue and pay-roll tax. This enable the growth poultry industry to utilize the weed of the economic development of the area and the state.
The proposed poultry feed mill processing factory is to be sited at autabalefi in karu local government area of Nasarawa State.
This project will enhance the use of local indigenous available raw materials in Nasarawa state and its environment, thus boosting the working ability of farmer and providing employed people and also generating revenues for local communities. Poultry feed mill are mixture of various ingredients such as maize, rice bran, grandaunt cakes molasses, soya beans cake, fish meals, corn etc. the composition of poultry feed can be varied depending on the availability of various raw materials such as carbohydrate, protein, vitamins and minerals.
Balanced feed it very essential for proper growth of divides and pullets and hence use for feeding others domesticated birds such as chickens, turkey, ducks, geese etc.at which also increase the output of broiler/eggs. Feed for poultry mostly consist of grain, a portion of commercial feed, typical around quarter, is known as bulk and it indigestible. The amount of bulk is referred to as bulk density.
The quantity of feed and the nutritional requirements of the feed depend on the weight and the age of the poultry as well as the season. Healthy poultry required a sufficient amount of protein and carbon-hydrate along with the necessary vitamins, dietary minerals and an adequate supply of water certain diets also required the use of grit, tiny rocks as process of granite in the feed. Grit aids in digestion by grinding ford as it passes through the gizzard. Grit is not needed if commercial feed is used. The poultry feed must remain clean and dry; contaminated feed can infect poultry. Damp feed en-courage fungal growth disease can be avoided with proper maintenance of the feed and feeders. The use of poultry feed can be supplemented with food find through foraging in industrial agricultural. Machinery is used to automate the feeding process, reducing the cost and increasing the scale of farming for commercial poultry farming. Feed serve as the largest cost of operation in agriculture. The development of poultry farms is receiving an increasing attention considering the nutritional requirement of the population.
This project is intended to bring development employment opportunity to the state and city at large.
1.1.0 AIM AND OBJECTIVE
The project is aimed at designing a functionally standard and effective poultry feed production factory that will ensure optimum product delivery with minimum flow conflict.
1. To ensure effective functional layout of unit of the factory
2. Ensure contempt smooth flow of production live from raw materials delivery to finished product storage.
3. Adopted a flexible design concept that will also for future expansion.
1.1.2 PROJECT SCOPE AND LIMITATION
With the increase demand for poultry farms products for domestic consumption as well expert, the farmer realized maintaining of quality poultry with proper feeding and management. The proportion of crossbred bird increase over the balanced concentrated feed.
The products manufacturing process will base on different qualities and forms (mash/pellets/crumble) to the farmer. The proposed poultry feed mill processing factory design is divided in to three main section.
1. Production unit
2. Administrative and Medical unit
3. Auxiliary Unit include:
· Cloak room
· Convenience or rest room
· Loading bay
· Control room
The project is to have fact finding of poultry feed mill factory for growth and development investment into a very new source for the benefit of poultry famers considering the low level of feed production manufactory in the state which requires thriving a successful and modern poultry feed mill industry by using local availability raw material. This will justify the need to encouraging the farmers to produce of more of the availability of raw materials to the enhancement of the economic development of the area and the state as well as the country.
1.1.4 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Ø The literature review of architectural text, agricultural text, academic written material by professional and resource person.
Ø Collection of technological and scientific data.
Ø Interview with persons that are oriented on poultry feed mill industry. Matter discus internet via
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. POPULATION PRESSURE AND AGRICULTURAL LAND PRODUCTIVITY A CASE STUDY OF TAI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, RIVERS STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF STUDY In recent times, one of the major issues in the world especially in third world countries has been the al...Continue Reading »
2. FACTORS INFLUENCING FARMERS‟ ATTITUDE AND PARTICIPATION IN COMMUNITY-BASED AGRICULTUREAND RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (CBARDP) IN SELECTED AREAS OF ...» ABSTRACT The study was designed to assess factors influencing farmers‟ attitude and participation in CBARDP in Selected Local Government Areas of Ka...Continue Reading »
3. EFFECTS OFACTIVITIES OF LAND SPECULATORS ON WOMEN FARMERS CROP OUTPUT AND INCOME IN KUJE AREA COUNCIL FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY (FCT), ABUJA, NIGERIA.» ABSTRACT This study examined the effects of the activities of land speculators on the livelihood of women farmers in Kuje Area Council Federal Capital...Continue Reading »
4. THE ROLE OF ROAD TRANSPORTATION MODE IN THE MARKETING OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS. (A CASE STUDY OF ABAKALIKI L.G.A. EBONYI STATE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION The quest of achieve self sufficiency food production is one of the highest priority areas facing most of the world&rsquo...Continue Reading »
5. GENDER AND REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS COPING STRATEGIES IN ACHIEVING DESIRED FAMILY SIZES BY WOMEN IN SELECTED RURAL AND URBAN COMMUNITIES IN ENUGU STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the Study The notion of the reproductive rights of women is increasingly topical in a dynamic continuum of...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background of the Study Lever operated knapsack sprayer (LOK) is a spraying device consisting of a tank together with pre...Continue Reading »
7. The role of plants in the treatment of diseases caused by micro-organisms based in the natural products» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUNG OF STUDY 1.1.1 Phyllantus This is a genus of the family Euphorbiaceae. It was first identified in Central and ...Continue Reading »
8. AN OPTIMAL INVENTORY CONTROL OF RAW MATERIALS AND NETWORK ANALYSIS OF PRODUCTION PLANNING (A CASE STUDY OF AKA PAINT NIGERIA LIMITED)» ABSTRACT This study is aimed at determining the optimal quantity of raw materials to be ordered for and when best to make the order. It also aimed in ...Continue Reading »
9. CYTOGENETIC SCREENING OF DIFFERENT BREEDS OF RABBIT FOR GROWTH POTENTIALS IN A WARM HUMID TROPICAL ENVIRONMENT» ABSTRACT The study was carried out to determine the x chromatin status of different breeds of rabbit and their crosses. The genotypes were Newzealand ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Natural resources include the whole earth’s natural environment. A resource is anything that me...Continue Reading »