Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The project envisages the establishment of a plant for the production of poultry feed with a capacity of 2500 tons per annum. Poultry feed it’s a balanced feed which aids proper development of chicks and pullet. Poultry feed mill processing factory provided opportunity of employment to the unemployed people of the proposed area. The state requirement of poultry feed is met through local production. The principal raw materials required are maize, rice polish, rice bran, groundnut cake, soya beans, fish meal, vitamin and salt. All the raw materials are locally available except vitamin which is to be imported. The project will create backward linkage with the agricultural and Agro-processing Sectors and forward linkage with poultry sector and also generated income for the government term of tax revenue and pay-roll tax. This enable the growth poultry industry to utilize the weed of the economic development of the area and the state.
The proposed poultry feed mill processing factory is to be sited at autabalefi in karu local government area of Nasarawa State.
This project will enhance the use of local indigenous available raw materials in Nasarawa state and its environment, thus boosting the working ability of farmer and providing employed people and also generating revenues for local communities. Poultry feed mill are mixture of various ingredients such as maize, rice bran, grandaunt cakes molasses, soya beans cake, fish meals, corn etc. the composition of poultry feed can be varied depending on the availability of various raw materials such as carbohydrate, protein, vitamins and minerals.
Balanced feed it very essential for proper growth of divides and pullets and hence use for feeding others domesticated birds such as chickens, turkey, ducks, geese etc.at which also increase the output of broiler/eggs. Feed for poultry mostly consist of grain, a portion of commercial feed, typical around quarter, is known as bulk and it indigestible. The amount of bulk is referred to as bulk density.
The quantity of feed and the nutritional requirements of the feed depend on the weight and the age of the poultry as well as the season. Healthy poultry required a sufficient amount of protein and carbon-hydrate along with the necessary vitamins, dietary minerals and an adequate supply of water certain diets also required the use of grit, tiny rocks as process of granite in the feed. Grit aids in digestion by grinding ford as it passes through the gizzard. Grit is not needed if commercial feed is used. The poultry feed must remain clean and dry; contaminated feed can infect poultry. Damp feed en-courage fungal growth disease can be avoided with proper maintenance of the feed and feeders. The use of poultry feed can be supplemented with food find through foraging in industrial agricultural. Machinery is used to automate the feeding process, reducing the cost and increasing the scale of farming for commercial poultry farming. Feed serve as the largest cost of operation in agriculture. The development of poultry farms is receiving an increasing attention considering the nutritional requirement of the population.
This project is intended to bring development employment opportunity to the state and city at large.
1.1.0 AIM AND OBJECTIVE
The project is aimed at designing a functionally standard and effective poultry feed production factory that will ensure optimum product delivery with minimum flow conflict.
1. To ensure effective functional layout of unit of the factory
2. Ensure contempt smooth flow of production live from raw materials delivery to finished product storage.
3. Adopted a flexible design concept that will also for future expansion.
1.1.2 PROJECT SCOPE AND LIMITATION
With the increase demand for poultry farms products for domestic consumption as well expert, the farmer realized maintaining of quality poultry with proper feeding and management. The proportion of crossbred bird increase over the balanced concentrated feed.
The products manufacturing process will base on different qualities and forms (mash/pellets/crumble) to the farmer. The proposed poultry feed mill processing factory design is divided in to three main section.
1. Production unit
2. Administrative and Medical unit
3. Auxiliary Unit include:
· Cloak room
· Convenience or rest room
· Loading bay
· Control room
The project is to have fact finding of poultry feed mill factory for growth and development investment into a very new source for the benefit of poultry famers considering the low level of feed production manufactory in the state which requires thriving a successful and modern poultry feed mill industry by using local availability raw material. This will justify the need to encouraging the farmers to produce of more of the availability of raw materials to the enhancement of the economic development of the area and the state as well as the country.
1.1.4 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Ø The literature review of architectural text, agricultural text, academic written material by professional and resource person.
Ø Collection of technological and scientific data.
Ø Interview with persons that are oriented on poultry feed mill industry. Matter discus internet via
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ASSESSING RAW MATERIAL INSPECTION AND IT IMPACTS ON QUALITY OF PRODUCTION IN NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY, KADUNA» CHAPTER I: Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study The ideal situation for inspection is of course one in which no inspection is necessary. This is b...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Inflation has been apparent in Nigeria from the outset of her national life as it was propelled i...Continue Reading »
3. GENDER AND REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS COPING STRATEGIES IN ACHIEVING DESIRED FAMILY SIZES BY WOMEN IN SELECTED RURAL AND URBAN COMMUNITIES IN ENUGU STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the Study The notion of the reproductive rights of women is increasingly topical in a dynamic continuum of...Continue Reading »
4. FACTORS INFLUENCING PARTICIPATION OF FARMERS IN BROWN SUGAR PROCESSING IN SELECTED LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS OF KADUNA STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The study was conducted to assess farmer‘s participation in brown sugar processing in Makarfi, Soba and Kubau LGAs. A multistage sampli...Continue Reading »
5. ASSESSMENT OF FARMERS’AWARENESS AND ADAPTATION MEASURES TO CLIMATE CHANGE IN THE NORTHERN ZONE OF SOKOTO STATE AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study According to Ayoade (2006), climate is the mean state of atmosphere of an area over a defined per...Continue Reading »
6. ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF PROCESSING AND MARKETING OF CASHEW PRODUCTS IN UDENU LOCAL AREA, ENUGU STATE» ABSTRACT This study aims in identification of cashew products that can be utilized in cashew. This ranges from cashew nuts, apple and cashew nut shell...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The purpose of this study was to determine the in service needs of agricultural science teachers of Secondary School in animal science teachi...Continue Reading »
8. PERFORMANCE OF ONE-HUMPED CAMEL (Camelus dromedarius) FED VARYING LEVELS OF DRIED GAWO LEAVES (Faidherbia albida) IN THE NORTHERN GUINEA SAVANNAH OF...» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to evaluate the growth performance and nutrient digestibility of dromedary camel fed diets containing varying leve...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study identified strategies for ensuring food security in Taraba State. Specifically, the study was designed to identify the determinants...Continue Reading »
10. COMPARATIVE ACUTE TOXICITY OF ALOE VERA (Aloe barbadensis) LEAVES AND ROOTS ON FINGERLINGS OF AFRICAN CATFISH, Clarias gariepinus (Siluriformes: clari...» ABSTRACT The comparative acute toxicity of the aqueous extract of Aloe barbadensis leaves and roots against fingerlings of the African Catfish (claria...Continue Reading »