Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 35 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Poultry business and first introduce to Nigeria in the late fifties with the importation of selected breeds of exotic poultry. The unitial success of the introduction and adaptation as evidence from improved production record, several fold higher than what could be drained for local breeds stimulate the expansion of the industry first by government firm and lat by entrepreneur who quickly understood the profit or gain of the men industry.
Consequently, the production marketing and consumption of the poultry production followed purely traditional method and channel. Although cash income was the motivation there was rarely any good planning I this system of the poultry keeping. No special provision or programme was made for breeding housing, recording or costing.
Prior, to the introduction of commercial poultry business in Nigeria a few commercial poultry business in Nigeria few commercial houses were importing eggs and broiler with the successful adaptation of exotil poultry in Nigeria around the middle and late fifties and in the main agricultural station like Umudike and summary the foundation for modern commercial poultry was first laid government programme were developed based on acceleration poultry production through the importation of laying flock and distribution of day old chick at subsidized price to farmers.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDYD
The background of the study, poultry family in Enugu stage: as I have explained the introductory pent of this topic. The background also gives the partial meaning of the study poultry faming more especially in Enugu state.
How poultry faming begging to exist in Enugu, the taking care of poultry and its management how to feed the fow chick, from the egg stage to the dual purpose stage enter for meat or for production of eggs for hatching which will give rise to the younger chicks.
1.2 OBJECTIVE OF STUDY
The objective of study is to study the poultry farming system in Enugu State also to study the types of poultry system that are available or the existence.
Also to make a recommendation of optimum level of poultry system in used. Also thus objective are geared toward for optimum, yield, it will also gain into poultry business to know the system and method of taking care off.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. FACTORS INFLUENCING ADOPTION OF FARO 52 RICE PACKAGE BY FARMERS IN SELECTED LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS OF NIGER STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACTThe study assessed the factors influencing adoption of FARO 52 rice package by farmers in selected Local Government Areas of Niger state. Stru...Continue Reading »
127 pages | 335 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
2. COMPARATIVE STUDY OF THREE STRAINS OF BROILER CHICKENS USING GROWTH TRAITS, BIOCHEMICAL PROFILE AND MATHEMATICAL MODELS» ABSTRACT This study was conducted to compare three strains (Arbor Acre, Marshal and Ross) of broiler chickens using growth traits, biochemical profile...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 69 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
3. THE IMPACT OF BAMBOO EXTRACTION IN THE DETOXIFICATION OF COAL RICH SOIL IN UKWU-NZU IN ANIOACHA NORTH L.G.A, DELTA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Bamboo, the giant grass, is a vernacular term for members of subfamily Bambusoideae of family Poa...Continue Reading »
63 pages | 397 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
4. EFFECT OF DIETARY SUPPLEMENTATION OF ORGANIC SELENIUM AT DIFFERENT LEVELS ON REPRODUCTIVE PERFORMANCE OF RABBIT DOES» ABSTRACT The effect of dietary supplementation of organic selenium at different levels on reproductive performance of rabbit does was investigated usi...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 160 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
» ABSTRACT The study was conductedin Katsina State with the objective of investigating the causes of farmer herder conflict and the performance of manag...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 122 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
6. HAEMATOLOGICAL INDICES IN THREE VARIETIES (NORMAL FEATHERED, NAKED NECK AND FRIZZLED FEATHER) OF INDIGENOUS CHICKENS IN AKWA IBOM STATE» ABSTRACT This study was designed to evaluate Hamatological Parameters. Birds were managed intensively for two months before blood samples were collect...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 218 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
» ABSTRACT The main objective of the study was to determine the farmers’ perception of Growth Enhancement Support (GES) scheme in Kogi State. A to...Continue Reading »
100 pages | 480 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
» ABSTRACT The research was carried out based on the perception of farmers of the effect of climate change on farm produce. The aim of the study was to ...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 738 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
» xi ABSTRACT In spite of the use of available production technologies by swamp rice farmers, much of the world’s intensive food production is sti...Continue Reading »
106 pages | 212 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
10. CYTOGENETIC SCREENING OF DIFFERENT BREEDS OF RABBIT FOR GROWTH POTENTIALS IN A WARM HUMID TROPICAL ENVIRONMENT» ABSTRACT The study was carried out to determine the x chromatin status of different breeds of rabbit and their crosses. The genotypes were Newzealand ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 197 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION