Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 35 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Poultry business and first introduce to Nigeria in the late fifties with the importation of selected breeds of exotic poultry. The unitial success of the introduction and adaptation as evidence from improved production record, several fold higher than what could be drained for local breeds stimulate the expansion of the industry first by government firm and lat by entrepreneur who quickly understood the profit or gain of the men industry.
Consequently, the production marketing and consumption of the poultry production followed purely traditional method and channel. Although cash income was the motivation there was rarely any good planning I this system of the poultry keeping. No special provision or programme was made for breeding housing, recording or costing.
Prior, to the introduction of commercial poultry business in Nigeria a few commercial poultry business in Nigeria few commercial houses were importing eggs and broiler with the successful adaptation of exotil poultry in Nigeria around the middle and late fifties and in the main agricultural station like Umudike and summary the foundation for modern commercial poultry was first laid government programme were developed based on acceleration poultry production through the importation of laying flock and distribution of day old chick at subsidized price to farmers.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDYD
The background of the study, poultry family in Enugu stage: as I have explained the introductory pent of this topic. The background also gives the partial meaning of the study poultry faming more especially in Enugu state.
How poultry faming begging to exist in Enugu, the taking care of poultry and its management how to feed the fow chick, from the egg stage to the dual purpose stage enter for meat or for production of eggs for hatching which will give rise to the younger chicks.
1.2 OBJECTIVE OF STUDY
The objective of study is to study the poultry farming system in Enugu State also to study the types of poultry system that are available or the existence.
Also to make a recommendation of optimum level of poultry system in used. Also thus objective are geared toward for optimum, yield, it will also gain into poultry business to know the system and method of taking care off.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. EFFECT OF DIETARY SUPPLEMENTATION OF ORGANIC SELENIUM AT DIFFERENT LEVELS ON REPRODUCTIVE PERFORMANCE OF RABBIT DOES» ABSTRACT The effect of dietary supplementation of organic selenium at different levels on reproductive performance of rabbit does was investigated usi...Continue Reading »
2. THE ROLE OF AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION WORKER IN EDUCATING FARMERS IN PLANTAIN PRODUCTION IN SELECTED LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS IN EDO STATE» ABSTRACT The study examined the role of extension workers in educating farmers and constraints farmers face in plantain production in some selected ar...Continue Reading »
3. CYTOGENETIC SCREENING OF DIFFERENT BREEDS OF RABBIT FOR GROWTH POTENTIALS IN A WARM HUMID TROPICAL ENVIRONMENT» ABSTRACT The study was carried out to determine the x chromatin status of different breeds of rabbit and their crosses. The genotypes were Newzealand ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Natural resources include the whole earth’s natural environment. A resource is anything that me...Continue Reading »
5. COMPARATIVE EVALUATION OF THE NUTRITIVE VALUE OF DIFFERENT FEED ENERGY SOURCES WITH AND WITHOUT ENZYME SUPPLEMENTATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF BROILER C...» Abstract Two experiments were carried out to determine the nutritive value of sorghum, millet, cassava and sweet potato with or without enzyme supplem...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The project envisages the establishment of a plant for the production of poultry feed with a capacity of 2500 tons per annum. Poultry feed it...Continue Reading »
7. THE ROLE OF ROAD TRANSPORTATION MODE IN THE MARKETING OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS. (A CASE STUDY OF ABAKALIKI L.G.A. EBONYI STATE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION The quest of achieve self sufficiency food production is one of the highest priority areas facing most of the world&rsquo...Continue Reading »
8. ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF PROCESSING AND MARKETING OF CASHEW PRODUCTS IN UDENU LOCAL AREA, ENUGU STATE» ABSTRACT This study aims in identification of cashew products that can be utilized in cashew. This ranges from cashew nuts, apple and cashew nut shell...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND INFORMATION Agriculture places heavy burden on the environment in the process of providing humani...Continue Reading »
» TABLE CONTENTS Approval page Dedication Abstract Acknowledgement Table of content CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Relevance of project 1.2 Site inspectio...Continue Reading »