Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 35 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Poultry business and first introduce to Nigeria in the late fifties with the importation of selected breeds of exotic poultry. The unitial success of the introduction and adaptation as evidence from improved production record, several fold higher than what could be drained for local breeds stimulate the expansion of the industry first by government firm and lat by entrepreneur who quickly understood the profit or gain of the men industry.
Consequently, the production marketing and consumption of the poultry production followed purely traditional method and channel. Although cash income was the motivation there was rarely any good planning I this system of the poultry keeping. No special provision or programme was made for breeding housing, recording or costing.
Prior, to the introduction of commercial poultry business in Nigeria a few commercial poultry business in Nigeria few commercial houses were importing eggs and broiler with the successful adaptation of exotil poultry in Nigeria around the middle and late fifties and in the main agricultural station like Umudike and summary the foundation for modern commercial poultry was first laid government programme were developed based on acceleration poultry production through the importation of laying flock and distribution of day old chick at subsidized price to farmers.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDYD
The background of the study, poultry family in Enugu stage: as I have explained the introductory pent of this topic. The background also gives the partial meaning of the study poultry faming more especially in Enugu state.
How poultry faming begging to exist in Enugu, the taking care of poultry and its management how to feed the fow chick, from the egg stage to the dual purpose stage enter for meat or for production of eggs for hatching which will give rise to the younger chicks.
1.2 OBJECTIVE OF STUDY
The objective of study is to study the poultry farming system in Enugu State also to study the types of poultry system that are available or the existence.
Also to make a recommendation of optimum level of poultry system in used. Also thus objective are geared toward for optimum, yield, it will also gain into poultry business to know the system and method of taking care off.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The survival of rural poultry industry in developing countries depends to a large extent on the t...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study was conducted to identify the challenges in administering the Cross River State Ministry of Agriculture, Nigeria. All the staff of ...Continue Reading »
3. GROWTH AND HAEMATOLOGICAL EVALUATION OF MARSHALL AND ARBOR ACRE BROILER STRAINS IN AKWA IBOM STATE» ABSTRACT This research was carried out to evaluate growth and haematology of Marshall and Arbor acre strains of broiler reared under the same housing ...Continue Reading »
4. THE EFFECT OF POULTRY MANURE ON THE GROWTH AND YIELD OF TWO VARIETIES OF TOMATOES (LYCOPERSICON ESCULENTUM)» ABSTRACT A field experiment was carried out at the Teaching and Research Farm of the Faculty of Agriculture, University of Benin, Benin City to invest...Continue Reading »
5. FACTORS INFLUENCING PARTICIPATION OF FARMERS IN BROWN SUGAR PROCESSING IN SELECTED LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS OF KADUNA STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The study was conducted to assess farmer‘s participation in brown sugar processing in Makarfi, Soba and Kubau LGAs. A multistage sampli...Continue Reading »
6. SEMEN QUALITY AND EGG HATCHABILITY IN LOCAL TURKEY FED DIETS CONTAINING MORINGA OLEIFERA AND GONGRONEMA LATIFOLIUM LEAF MEAL.» ABSTRACT The experiment was conducted to determine semen quality, fertility, egg hatchability and some biochemical parameters in Nigerian local turkey...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The project envisages the establishment of a plant for the production of poultry feed with a capacity of 2500 tons per annum. Poultry feed it...Continue Reading »
8. PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS OF BROILER CHICKENS FED GRADED LEVELS OF ONION (Allium cepa) AND ONION WITH BACTOFORT®» ABSTRACT Two feeding trials were conducted to evaluate growth performance, carcass characteristics, nutrient digestibility, haematological and serum b...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Extraction other wise called leaching is the preferential solution of one or more constituents of a solid mixture by contact ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research was carried out based on the perception of farmers of the effect of climate change on farm produce. The aim of the study was to ...Continue Reading »