Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 35 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Poultry business and first introduce to Nigeria in the late fifties with the importation of selected breeds of exotic poultry. The unitial success of the introduction and adaptation as evidence from improved production record, several fold higher than what could be drained for local breeds stimulate the expansion of the industry first by government firm and lat by entrepreneur who quickly understood the profit or gain of the men industry.
Consequently, the production marketing and consumption of the poultry production followed purely traditional method and channel. Although cash income was the motivation there was rarely any good planning I this system of the poultry keeping. No special provision or programme was made for breeding housing, recording or costing.
Prior, to the introduction of commercial poultry business in Nigeria a few commercial poultry business in Nigeria few commercial houses were importing eggs and broiler with the successful adaptation of exotil poultry in Nigeria around the middle and late fifties and in the main agricultural station like Umudike and summary the foundation for modern commercial poultry was first laid government programme were developed based on acceleration poultry production through the importation of laying flock and distribution of day old chick at subsidized price to farmers.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDYD
The background of the study, poultry family in Enugu stage: as I have explained the introductory pent of this topic. The background also gives the partial meaning of the study poultry faming more especially in Enugu state.
How poultry faming begging to exist in Enugu, the taking care of poultry and its management how to feed the fow chick, from the egg stage to the dual purpose stage enter for meat or for production of eggs for hatching which will give rise to the younger chicks.
1.2 OBJECTIVE OF STUDY
The objective of study is to study the poultry farming system in Enugu State also to study the types of poultry system that are available or the existence.
Also to make a recommendation of optimum level of poultry system in used. Also thus objective are geared toward for optimum, yield, it will also gain into poultry business to know the system and method of taking care off.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. FACTORS INFLUENCING PARTICIPATION OF FARMERS IN BROWN SUGAR PROCESSING IN SELECTED LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS OF KADUNA STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The study was conducted to assess farmer‘s participation in brown sugar processing in Makarfi, Soba and Kubau LGAs. A multistage sampli...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the Study In Nigeria, vegetable crops are produced in different agro ecological zones through commerci...Continue Reading »
3. GENDER AND REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS COPING STRATEGIES IN ACHIEVING DESIRED FAMILY SIZES BY WOMEN IN SELECTED RURAL AND URBAN COMMUNITIES IN ENUGU STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the Study The notion of the reproductive rights of women is increasingly topical in a dynamic continuum of...Continue Reading »
4. EFFECTS OFACTIVITIES OF LAND SPECULATORS ON WOMEN FARMERS CROP OUTPUT AND INCOME IN KUJE AREA COUNCIL FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY (FCT), ABUJA, NIGERIA.» ABSTRACT This study examined the effects of the activities of land speculators on the livelihood of women farmers in Kuje Area Council Federal Capital...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The survival of rural poultry industry in developing countries depends to a large extent on the t...Continue Reading »
6. SEMEN QUALITY AND EGG HATCHABILITY IN LOCAL TURKEY FED DIETS CONTAINING MORINGA OLEIFERA AND GONGRONEMA LATIFOLIUM LEAF MEAL.» ABSTRACT The experiment was conducted to determine semen quality, fertility, egg hatchability and some biochemical parameters in Nigerian local turkey...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTIn recent decades, the potential contribution of agriculture to economic growth has been a subject of controversy among development economists...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Information is one of the major resources that a business requires for improving their economic a...Continue Reading »
9. THE PROBLEMS AND PROSPECT OF POULTRY MARKETING AND PRODUCTION: A CASE STUDY OF ORHIONMWON LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA,EDO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Poultry refers to all domesticated birds kept for meat and eggs production. Eggs and poultry meat are...Continue Reading »
10. HAEMATOLOGICAL INDICES IN THREE VARIETIES (NORMAL FEATHERED, NAKED NECK AND FRIZZLED FEATHER) OF INDIGENOUS CHICKENS IN AKWA IBOM STATE» ABSTRACT This study was designed to evaluate Hamatological Parameters. Birds were managed intensively for two months before blood samples were collect...Continue Reading »