Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The study was carried out to determine the effect of drying methods on the nutrient contents of Moringa oleifera at the Agric. Chemical Laboratory (Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto) and The Energy Research Field of Sokoto Energy Center, Sokoto. Fresh leaves were collected and cleaned then dried using different drying methods viz. shade drying, solar drying, oven drying and sun drying. The treatments were analyzed for proximate and mineral contents using standard methods. Statistical analysis indicates that moisture was lowest in solar drying (2.67%). Shade drying produces the lowest lipid content (2.33%). High protein content was recorded under shade drying (28.50%). Overall, shade drying was noted to preserve the nutrient contents of Moringa oleifera better. In view of economic importance of Moringa, there is need to educate the local populace on the best method of preserving this vegetable.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AN EVALUATION OF NATIONAL FUNDING AND INVESTMENT IN THE AGRICULTURAL SECTOR OF NIGERIA (1970-2008)» ABSTRACT The research study evaluated National funding and investment in the agricultural sector of Nigeria (1970 2008). Information was gathered from...Continue Reading »
93 pages | 74 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDYE Commerce is the process of conducting business electronically among various entities in order to s...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 142 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
» ABSTRACT This study examined the impact of agricultural development on Nigeria’s economic growth (1980 2013) while the specific objectives were ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 93 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
» ABSTRACT Prices contain information crucial to maximizing the returns to production and marketing investments. At planting time, a farmer's planting d...Continue Reading »
135 pages | 187 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
5. EFFECT OF WORLD BANK ASSISTED COMMERCIAL AGRICULTURE DEVELOPMENT PROJECT ON RICE FARMERS’ PRODUCTIVITY AND PROFITABILITY IN BADAGRY LAGOS STATE» ABSTRACT This research work evaluated the effect of the World Bank Assisted Commercial Agricultural Development Project on rice farmers’ product...Continue Reading »
74 pages | 108 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
» ABSTRACT This empirical study examined the impact of financial sector development on Nigerias economic growth 1981 to 2014. Secondary data on real g...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 86 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
» Abstract The study was carried out to investigate the gender and resource use efficiency in cocoyam production in Anambra State, Nigeria. The study pr...Continue Reading »
67 pages | 195 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
» Background of the studyWhile the international order among states is quite strong, the world is not peaceful. In the wake of globalization and the exp...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 243 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
9. ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF FINANCING AND SUSTAINABILITY OF IRRIGATED AGRICULTURE IN THE LOWER ANAMBRA AND LOWER BENUE IRRIGATION PROJECTS, NIGERIA» ...Continue Reading »
168 pages | 76 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Agriculture in the context of the economy is tied with the various sectors and is essential for g...Continue Reading »
62 pages | 404 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS