Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The study was carried out to determine the effect of drying methods on the nutrient contents of Moringa oleifera at the Agric. Chemical Laboratory (Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto) and The Energy Research Field of Sokoto Energy Center, Sokoto. Fresh leaves were collected and cleaned then dried using different drying methods viz. shade drying, solar drying, oven drying and sun drying. The treatments were analyzed for proximate and mineral contents using standard methods. Statistical analysis indicates that moisture was lowest in solar drying (2.67%). Shade drying produces the lowest lipid content (2.33%). High protein content was recorded under shade drying (28.50%). Overall, shade drying was noted to preserve the nutrient contents of Moringa oleifera better. In view of economic importance of Moringa, there is need to educate the local populace on the best method of preserving this vegetable.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The potential to increase the production of tomato is dependent on its marketability. Factor that determine the marketability of a product in...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 254 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
2. ANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF THE ADOPTION OF EARLY MAIZE TECHNOLOGY ON PRODUCTIVITY AND FOOD SECURITY STATUS OF THE FARMERS IN GWAGWALADA AND KUJE AREA C...» ABSTRACT The study examined the impact of the adoption of early maize technology on productivity and food security status of farmers in Gwagwalada and...Continue Reading »
82 pages | 56 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
3. EFFECTS OF THE BENUE ADP’s CASSAVA PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIES ON THE PRODUCTIVITY AND INCOMES OF WOMEN FARMERS IN BENUE STATE, NIGERIA» Abstract This research work was carried out to assess the effects of the Benue ADP’s cassava production technologies on the production and incom...Continue Reading »
168 pages | 140 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
4. THE APPLICATION OF COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY ON THE INVENTORY CONTROL SYSTEM AS A PRODUCTIVITY IMPROVEMENT STRATEGY IN NIYYA FARMS NIGERIA LIMITED KADUNA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE CASE STUDY The advent of computer technology has boost production of both domestic and industrial activitie...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 50 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
» ABSTRACT The study analysed market integration and pricing efficiency of soyabeans in Benue and Enugu States, Nigeria. Low household demand for soyabe...Continue Reading »
222 pages | 148 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
» ABSTRACT The study assessed the performance of sesame marketing system and the qualitative and quantitative impact of social capital. For primary data...Continue Reading »
101 pages | 398 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
7. THE IMPACT OF AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT ON NIGERIA ECONOMIC GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA (1960-2017)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Agriculture is concerned with the husbandry of crops and animals for food and other purposes. It ...Continue Reading »
96 pages | 476 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
8. EFFECT OF WORLD BANK ASSISTED COMMERCIAL AGRICULTURE DEVELOPMENT PROJECT ON RICE FARMERS’ PRODUCTIVITY AND PROFITABILITY IN BADAGRY LAGOS STATE» ABSTRACT This research work evaluated the effect of the World Bank Assisted Commercial Agricultural Development Project on rice farmers’ product...Continue Reading »
74 pages | 188 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
9. ECONOMICS OF SIZE IN IRRIGATED TOMATO (Lycopersicum esculentum Mill) PRODUCTION UNDER KANO RIVER IRRIGATION PROJECT (KRIP) PHASE I, KANO STATE, NIGERI...» ABSTRACT The broad objective of the study was to examine the economics of size in irrigated tomato production under Kano river irrigation project (KRI...Continue Reading »
112 pages | 51 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
» ABSTRACT The broad objective of the study was to analyze the economics of soil conservation practices in Enugu State. This study employed multistage r...Continue Reading »
80 pages | 266 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS