Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research work is view of the role of a statutory Auditor with intention of determining how it helps in cubing frauds in government owned establishment.
Though it is aimed at the rolse of a statuary auditor in controlling fraud generally, in view of the vastness of the topic a particular government owned firm (establishment) was selected as a case study with the belief that such institution is a fair representation of government establishment generally.
This research work is dedicated into five chapters or parts. Chapter one deals with in introduction to the research. These include background of the study, statement of the problems, objective of the study, significant of the study, research question, scope of the study, research terms used in course of the study.
The second chapter deals with literature review. This summaries what other writers and experts have been saying about the topic of the project based on the writings available to the researcher in view of the fact that no writings on the main topic of the research involves the practical aspect of the statutory auditor’s role and how it aids in controlling frauds generally. Chapter three is concerned with the method adopted in the research which involves the use of simple percentage in treating the data collected form the management and staff of university of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Enugu, which was used as a case study.
Chapter four deals with the presentation and analysis of data collected, summary of the results and findings.
Chapter five deals with discussion of the findings, implication of result and recommendations by the researcher.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. EFFECTS OF SMOKING, FRYING AND FREEZING ON NUTRIENT COMPOSITION, MICROBIAL QUALITY AND SHELF LIFE OF CLARIAS GARIEPINUSBURCHELL, 1822» ABSTRACT This study evaluate the effects of smoking, frying and freezing on the nutrient composition, microbial quality and shelf life of Clariasgarie...Continue Reading »
2. THE IMPACT OF CASHLESS POLICY ON PROFITABILITY OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FIDELITY BANK PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The importance of managing the economy efficiently cannot be over emphasized. The monetary author...Continue Reading »
3. ETHICS AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN THE NIGERIAN CIVIL SERVICE: A CASE OF FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICE, ENUGU (2000-2010)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study A group of people, an association, organization or even a settlement stays together due to norms ...Continue Reading »
4. SOURCES OF REVENUE AND EXPENDITURE OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA IN DELTA STATE (A CASE STUDY OF STATE NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The study of Local Government in Nigeria is traceable to the traditional political system in the ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Globally the role of auditing is being appreciated for its avowed operations and activities. ...Continue Reading »
6. EFFECTIVE ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEM AN IMPERATIVE FOR PROFIT PERFORMANCE “A STUDY OF ANCHOR INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED, UYO» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Accounting Information Systems (AISs) are a tool which, when incorporated into the field of Infor...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In any modern economy, the efficient production and exchange of goods and services requires m...Continue Reading »
» ABTRACT This project was carried out wit the sole aim of investigating the internal control system as a toll for efficient management using Peco feeds...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Since the study habits has a significant effect on academic achievements and according to the importance of study habits on academic performa...Continue Reading »
10. AN EVALUATION OF EFFECTIVE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT IN A COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC» INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In the ancient days, human activities were relatively easy. The difficulties posed by nature then, were considera...Continue Reading »