Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research work is view of the role of a statutory Auditor with intention of determining how it helps in cubing frauds in government owned establishment.
Though it is aimed at the rolse of a statuary auditor in controlling fraud generally, in view of the vastness of the topic a particular government owned firm (establishment) was selected as a case study with the belief that such institution is a fair representation of government establishment generally.
This research work is dedicated into five chapters or parts. Chapter one deals with in introduction to the research. These include background of the study, statement of the problems, objective of the study, significant of the study, research question, scope of the study, research terms used in course of the study.
The second chapter deals with literature review. This summaries what other writers and experts have been saying about the topic of the project based on the writings available to the researcher in view of the fact that no writings on the main topic of the research involves the practical aspect of the statutory auditor’s role and how it aids in controlling frauds generally. Chapter three is concerned with the method adopted in the research which involves the use of simple percentage in treating the data collected form the management and staff of university of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Enugu, which was used as a case study.
Chapter four deals with the presentation and analysis of data collected, summary of the results and findings.
Chapter five deals with discussion of the findings, implication of result and recommendations by the researcher.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This paper “exchange rate fluctuation and export performances in Nigeria” aim to determine the effect of foreign exchange dynamis...Continue Reading »
2. PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF MANAGING STUDENT HOTELS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERISTY OF UYO, HOSTELS)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY According to Okoh (2004), Nigeria has the biggest university system in sub Saharan Africa with 11...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Contents Page Title Page i Declaration ii Certification iii Approval Page iv Dedication v Acknowledgement vi Table of Contents vii A...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The issue of proper documentation of financial record which is the major responsibility of the ac...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The training of Manpower Development and Employee Performance in an Organization was studied with The Ministry of Finance in AkwaIbom State a...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Leasing as a means of financing investments in tangible assets has made a significant contribution to capital formation in the Nigerian econo...Continue Reading »
7. THE ROLE OF RATIO ANALYSIS IN BUSINESS DECISIONS A CASE STUDY OF O. JACO BROS. ENT. (NIG.) LTD., ABA, ABIA STATE» ABSTRACT Accounting information provided by means of financial statements The income statement and the Balance Sheet are often in summarized form. Vie...Continue Reading »
8. THE IMPACT OF INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM ON REVENUE GENERATION: (A CASE STUDY OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA (P.H.C.N) OKPARA AVENUE ENUGU)» ABSTRACT The objective of this study was to evaluate the internal control system in operation at power holding company of Nigeria Plc in Enugu State w...Continue Reading »
9. CORPORATE ENVIRONMENTAL REPORTING PRACTICES: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF NIGERIAN AND SOUTH AFRICAN FIRMS» GLOSSARY OF TERMS Accounting: Is seen as the art of recording, classifying and summarising in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study investigates the factors that limit women’s participation in Nigeria’s politics using as a case study, the period betw...Continue Reading »