Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research work is view of the role of a statutory Auditor with intention of determining how it helps in cubing frauds in government owned establishment.
Though it is aimed at the rolse of a statuary auditor in controlling fraud generally, in view of the vastness of the topic a particular government owned firm (establishment) was selected as a case study with the belief that such institution is a fair representation of government establishment generally.
This research work is dedicated into five chapters or parts. Chapter one deals with in introduction to the research. These include background of the study, statement of the problems, objective of the study, significant of the study, research question, scope of the study, research terms used in course of the study.
The second chapter deals with literature review. This summaries what other writers and experts have been saying about the topic of the project based on the writings available to the researcher in view of the fact that no writings on the main topic of the research involves the practical aspect of the statutory auditor’s role and how it aids in controlling frauds generally. Chapter three is concerned with the method adopted in the research which involves the use of simple percentage in treating the data collected form the management and staff of university of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Enugu, which was used as a case study.
Chapter four deals with the presentation and analysis of data collected, summary of the results and findings.
Chapter five deals with discussion of the findings, implication of result and recommendations by the researcher.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ROLE OF FINANCIAL STATEMENT IN INVESTMENT DECISION MAKING. (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIAN PLC)» ABTRACT Corporate organizations owe a duty to fully disclose matters concerning their operations so as to aid investors in making investment decisions...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study There is no doubt that credit management is central to the liquidity of firms; especially manufac...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study titled determinants of dividend payout of listed consumer goods firms in Nigeria was designed to investigate factors that influence...Continue Reading »
4. IMPACT OF SUSTAINABILITY REPORTING ON CORPORATE PERFORMANCE OF SELECTED QUOTED COMPANIES IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The principal objective of this research is to ascertain the Impact of Sustainability Reporting on Corporate Performance of Selected Quoted C...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work conducted with special reference to the budgetary system of Emenite Nigeria Limited with the view to ascertain the major r...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENT TABLE OF CONTENT Title page i Declaration ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of content vi Abstract viii CHAP...Continue Reading »
7. THE ROLE OF RATIO ANALYSIS IN BUSINESS DECISIONS A CASE STUDY OF O. JACO BROS. ENT. (NIG.) LTD., ABA, ABIA STATE» ABSTRACT Accounting information provided by means of financial statements The income statement and the Balance Sheet are often in summarized form. Vie...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study All forms ofbusiness organisation whether large or small need money to startand to meet their dai...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In Nigeria we see a lot of individuals who suffer from one health challenge to the other. Some of these health challenges could have been pre...Continue Reading »
10. THE EFFECT OF STOCK CONTROL PROFIT MAXIMISATION IN MANUFACTURING COMPANY (A STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY LIMITED, ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION • BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Stock is frozen cash and as such should be given the same if not more priority than liquid cas...Continue Reading »