Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 67 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦6,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY:
Corruption and looting of public treasury is a major problem in the public sector accounting. Report from office of statistics Lagos show that our accounting records are balanced in arrears and our financial records are hardly balanced daily, weekly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly basis as appropriate. This was evidenced by Chief Olusegun Obasanjo during his first maiden address to the nation immediately he was sworn-in as the President of the federal republic of Nigeria on the 29th day of May 1999. He stressed that accountability, probity and transparency has suffered a lot set-back especially in the civil service. He therefore suggested that some of the best ways to eliminate this ill in the Nigerian public service are;
The effective use of public accounts; The use of effective legislation;
The effective implementation of government policies programs;
The effective use of auditors of the federal republic of Nigeria among others.
He therefore concluded by saying “when we consider how the public accounting and auditing can grow and develop, we are concerned not only with helping the public accountant or the auditor fill their position, but also with helping the whole.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPACT OF EFFECTIVE BARGAIN FOR ACHIEVEMENT OF ORGANIZATIONAL GOALS (A CASE STUDY OF DELTA STATE STEEL COMPANY, OVWIAN ALADJA, WARRI)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Collective bargaining is regarded as the most important mechanism for reducing conflict. Here th...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The Accountability and transparency has been critical issue in financial management of local gove...Continue Reading »
3. EFFECTIVE ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEM AN IMPERATIVE FOR PROFIT PERFORMANCE “A STUDY OF ANCHOR INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED, UYO» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Accounting Information Systems (AISs) are a tool which, when incorporated into the field of Infor...Continue Reading »
4. IMPACT OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT ON WORKER’S PERFORMANCE AND PROFITABILITY (CASE STUDY STERLING BANK)» CHAPTER ONE Introduction 1.0 Background of the study Human Resources have played a significant role in the economic development in most developed coun...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) has been in existence for years. It is regarded the larges...Continue Reading »
6. FOREIGN EXCHANGE RISK MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIAN ECONOMY AND ITS IMPACT ON PROFIT OF BANKS (A CASE STUDY OF UNITED BANK OF AFRICA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Financial Risk management is a relevant development that arises with deregulation of Nigerian economy through the introductio...Continue Reading »
7. THE IMPACT OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS IMPLEMENTATION ON THE COMPARABILITY OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS (A CASE STUDY OF CHAMPIONS BREWE...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1Background of the Study In recent times, a number of Nigerian companies have raised capital from international capital mar...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY. At independence, Nigeria joined the committee of nation with the hope for a better tomorrow....Continue Reading »
9. SOCIAL AUDITING AS A TOOL FOR ENHANCING RURAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF EXXON MOBIL EKET}» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study In the era of corporate social responsibility, where corporations are often expected not just to ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The banking industry has been known for its intermediary role in providing financial assistance (...Continue Reading »