Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The impact of Computer to Nigeria Commercial Banks especially Union Banks Plc cannot be over emphasized. Many banks have realized the used of the computer as a means of improving their chequeing transaction and of keeping necessary data on customers for loans advances and other services. These obvious advantages notwithstanding, must banks have not imbibe the computer culture. For the purpose of this study, this research was based on commercial banks in Nigeria and occasionally drew emphasis from the Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, Head office Enugu Branch. This study therefore showed the actual contribution of computers to the banking industry and the problem faced by banks, which has not gone into computerization. A good number of banks in Nigeria are computerized and consequently time wastage in banks are reduced, there is increase in banks deposit, there is better storage of information and greater efficiency in banks deposit, there is better storage of information and greater efficiency in banks services, there is reduced workload in banks. 8 The researcher used both primary and secondary data. The primary sources will include the use of questionnaires while the secondary data will include text books, article and other important write-up in various journals. It is expected that the implementation of the findings and recommendations in this research work ill improve the services rendered by banks to their various customers by increasing usage of computerized services personnel training and encouraged computer. ITC programmes to boost the activities and operations of banks aimed at enhancing and optimizing services to the customers.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The preparation of stewardship report from the accounting point of view is the role of the manage...Continue Reading »
113 pages | 189 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT Many Nigerians have been greatly concerned with the problem of Nigeria economy especially the persistent depreciation of the naira exchange r...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 109 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
3. IMPACT OF AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION AGENT IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF AGRICULTURE IN EGOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO STATE» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Agricultural extension has often been conceptualized as an education process, which promotes ...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 172 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND STUDY In the world of materials, Heat treatment is an aspect that cannot be over emphasized as it imparts desirable proper...Continue Reading »
167 pages | 63 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE SUBJECT OF STUDY It is generally agreed that finance is the main stay of any economy, be it pub...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 263 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
6. THE IMPACT OF INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM ON THE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANK IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The study sought to determine the effect of internal control system on financial performance of deposit money banks in Nigeria. To achieve th...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 115 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
7. AN EVALUATION OF THE EFFECT OF ACOUNTING RECORDS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SME IN NIGERIA A STUDY OF SELECTED SMES IN LAGOS METROPOLIS» ABSTRACT The research provides a theoretical and case study appraisal on the effect of accounting records on the performance of SME in Nigeria. It elu...Continue Reading »
69 pages | 176 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
8. FOREIGN EXCHANGE RISK MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIAN ECONOMY AND ITS IMPACT ON PROFIT OF BANKS (A CASE STUDY OF UNITED BANK OF AFRICA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Financial Risk management is a relevant development that arises with deregulation of Nigerian economy through the introductio...Continue Reading »
98 pages | 169 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The current global economic meltdown which started in late 2007 was as a result of a liquidity sh...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 142 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
10. THE IMPACT OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL STANDARDS (IFRS) ON THE QUALITY OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY This study sets out to examine whether the impact of International Financial Reporting Standards...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 272 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING