Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The impact of Computer to Nigeria Commercial Banks especially Union Banks Plc cannot be over emphasized. Many banks have realized the used of the computer as a means of improving their chequeing transaction and of keeping necessary data on customers for loans advances and other services. These obvious advantages notwithstanding, must banks have not imbibe the computer culture. For the purpose of this study, this research was based on commercial banks in Nigeria and occasionally drew emphasis from the Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, Head office Enugu Branch. This study therefore showed the actual contribution of computers to the banking industry and the problem faced by banks, which has not gone into computerization. A good number of banks in Nigeria are computerized and consequently time wastage in banks are reduced, there is increase in banks deposit, there is better storage of information and greater efficiency in banks deposit, there is better storage of information and greater efficiency in banks services, there is reduced workload in banks. 8 The researcher used both primary and secondary data. The primary sources will include the use of questionnaires while the secondary data will include text books, article and other important write-up in various journals. It is expected that the implementation of the findings and recommendations in this research work ill improve the services rendered by banks to their various customers by increasing usage of computerized services personnel training and encouraged computer. ITC programmes to boost the activities and operations of banks aimed at enhancing and optimizing services to the customers.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE EFFECT OF UNCAPTURED INFORMAL MARKET INCOME ON REVENUE GENERATION: A STUDY OF IBAKA COMMUNITY IN MBO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» ABSTRACT The informal market employs a greater proportion of the labour force in developing countries compare to the formal market. This market or sec...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 135 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
2. AN INVESTIGATION ON RELIANCE OF AUDITOR’S INDEPENDENCE ON THE CREDIBILITY OF FINANCIAL REPORTING QUALITY OF CORPORATE ORGANIZATION (CASE STUDY OF FI...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The auditing profession performs a role in giving reasonable assurance to the public and users’...Continue Reading »
57 pages | 255 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
3. ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEM AS A MEANS OF ENHANCING FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT OF TRANSPORT COMPANY (A Case Study Of The Nigerian Railway Corporation Enug...» ABSTRACT Accounting information system in a transport organization has been a great problem to the third world countries in general, which Nigeria as ...Continue Reading »
87 pages | 226 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
4. AN INVESTIGATION INTO VOCATIONAL TRAINING OF PERSONS WITH SPECIAL NEED. (A Case Study of Kaduna State Special Education School, Kaduna).» ABSTRACTS This Project is a research specifically conducted into the vocational training programs for persons with special needs with particular refer...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 304 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT Fraud means an act of dishonesty, deceit and imposture. According to Kirk Patrick , a person who pretends to the something he is not is...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 239 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
6. ASSESSMENT OF ALMAJIRI SYSTEM OF EDUCATION; IT’S IMPLICATION FOR CHILD, FAMILY AND NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN ZARIA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STA...» ABSTRACT This study was undertaken to findout the implications of Almajiri system of education in Zaria local government of Kaduna state four research...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
7. THE IMPACT OF MILLENIUM DEVELOPMENT GOALS (MDGS) ON THE STANDARD OF LIVING OF RURAL DWELLERS (A CASE STUDY OF IBESIKPO VILLAGE OF AKWA IBOM STATE)» Abstract The accountants the business and the economy are inseparable. They are mostly needed in resolving various conflicting investment decision, in...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 206 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT This research work was carried out to find out the impact of industrial training on accountancy students of IMT Enugu.The project was divided...Continue Reading »
67 pages | 151 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT Auditing has been used by governments and Private Enterprises for a long period as a tool for efficient and effective management and control ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 333 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Working Capital is the investment at the firm in short term or current assets, which include ...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 102 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING