Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 75 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1. Background of the study
The use of computer in business transaction is growing day by day and it is widely use. It is common in most part of the country and the world itself is becoming a global village. Information technology most especially in the area of computer and communication network has incorporated in most all aspect of business activities today. It has been found to be effective, efficient, fast and reliable.
Computers are fast and also easier to use that is why organizations have adopted the use of computers in business transaction. Nigerian stock exchange adopted the use of information technology by using computer in their day to day transaction, they also use internet in carrying out their transaction by communication with stakeholders globally.
The internet is basically a vast and ever increasing network of computers across the globe that is interconnected over existing telecommunication network. That is, it is a network or networks. World over the term of world internet has become a household thing. It is a mega tool in the world of information technology that has shattered the defensive barrier of time, space and language thereby compressing the world into a global village the services of the internet include electronic commerce, electronics banking, electronic library etc.
The Nigerian Stock exchange was incorporated in 1960 as the Lagos Exchange in December 1977, it becomes Nigerian Stock Exchange with branches established in some of the major commercial used of this technology in their day to day transaction because of the increase of customers, these technologies make their work fast and easier to operate.
Although, a lot has been done by organizations and companies in the field of information technology adequate attention has not been paid on the performance of Nigerian Stock Exchange in Yola Zonal Office to determine the impact of information technology and its implementation in business transaction towards enhancing service delivery. Some of these problems are inadequate information technology facilities like the need for more vaster internet portal to be procured and install to make it adequate. The present situation in which the offices have linked to Lagos to participate in trading everyday do not means well for the general progress of the exchange.
The research therefore aimed at taking a closer look at some of these facilities, its performance in business transaction and implementation in enhancing services delivery.
1.2. STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
Computerization is a world phenomenon and is now taken for granted as an indispensable companion in financial structure of any independent and dependent organization. In Nigeria as a whole it is merely about Thirty-nine (39) years old one may wonder without computer as they have been doing before.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ASSESSMENT OF E-TAX PAYMENT ON REVENUE GENERATION EFFICIENCY IN NIGERIA Case study of Lagos State Board of Internal Revenue and Nigerian Taxpayers» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Tax is any form charge levied on a person or an institution by a governing body or its equivalen...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The human factor (man) is the most complex and most important factor to the success of any organi...Continue Reading »
3. ROLE OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION ON SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE BUSINESS IN NIGERIA (CASE STUDY OF: SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES OPERATOR IN LAGOS METR...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Accounting information is a part and parcel of today’s life which is necessary to understa...Continue Reading »
4. IMPACT OF TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF ZENITH BANK PLC)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The activities of treasury single account are mostly seen among the commercial banks in banking s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Investors all over the world put their money into a business with a view to having some return on...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project work on the importance of community health administration and rural development was carried out to find out the importance commu...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Declaration ii Certification iii Approval iv Dedication v Acknowledgements vi Table of contents viii Abstracts xii CHAP...Continue Reading »
8. FACTORS MILITATING AGAINST THE PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS IN INTRODUCTORY TECHNOLOGY IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL LEVEL IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF SECOND...» ABSTRACT It is disheartening to say that until recently, Introductory Technology Education was not paid attention to by the introducers and the acquir...Continue Reading »
9. AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE CHALLENGES OF IFRS ADOPTION AND IMPLEMENTATION AMONGST SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISE OWNERS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF ...» ABSTRACT The main purpose of the research an investigation into the challenges of IFRS adoption and implementation amongst small and medium scale ente...Continue Reading »
10. CAUSES OF STUDENTS FAILURE IN FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING IN SENIOR SECONDARY CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN AWKA LGA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Education is a means through which young and old members the society are taught about the expecte...Continue Reading »