Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 75 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1. Background of the study
The use of computer in business transaction is growing day by day and it is widely use. It is common in most part of the country and the world itself is becoming a global village. Information technology most especially in the area of computer and communication network has incorporated in most all aspect of business activities today. It has been found to be effective, efficient, fast and reliable.
Computers are fast and also easier to use that is why organizations have adopted the use of computers in business transaction. Nigerian stock exchange adopted the use of information technology by using computer in their day to day transaction, they also use internet in carrying out their transaction by communication with stakeholders globally.
The internet is basically a vast and ever increasing network of computers across the globe that is interconnected over existing telecommunication network. That is, it is a network or networks. World over the term of world internet has become a household thing. It is a mega tool in the world of information technology that has shattered the defensive barrier of time, space and language thereby compressing the world into a global village the services of the internet include electronic commerce, electronics banking, electronic library etc.
The Nigerian Stock exchange was incorporated in 1960 as the Lagos Exchange in December 1977, it becomes Nigerian Stock Exchange with branches established in some of the major commercial used of this technology in their day to day transaction because of the increase of customers, these technologies make their work fast and easier to operate.
Although, a lot has been done by organizations and companies in the field of information technology adequate attention has not been paid on the performance of Nigerian Stock Exchange in Yola Zonal Office to determine the impact of information technology and its implementation in business transaction towards enhancing service delivery. Some of these problems are inadequate information technology facilities like the need for more vaster internet portal to be procured and install to make it adequate. The present situation in which the offices have linked to Lagos to participate in trading everyday do not means well for the general progress of the exchange.
The research therefore aimed at taking a closer look at some of these facilities, its performance in business transaction and implementation in enhancing services delivery.
1.2. STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
Computerization is a world phenomenon and is now taken for granted as an indispensable companion in financial structure of any independent and dependent organization. In Nigeria as a whole it is merely about Thirty-nine (39) years old one may wonder without computer as they have been doing before.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. IFRS ADOPTION AND VALUE RELEVANCE OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION: A STUDY OF LISTED INSURANCE FIRMS IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Accounting literatures on value relevance research dates back to early 1960s with the remarkable ...Continue Reading »
2. COST CONTROL IN PRACTICE IN SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISES (A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED BAKERIES IN OZORO)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study One of the basic feature by which smooth running of an organization could be accomplishes rest of...Continue Reading »
3. EVALUATION OF THE ACCOUNTING PROBLEMS OF MICROFINANCE BANKS IN NIGERIA (A STUDY OF MICROFINANCE BANKS IN ABAKALIKI METROPOLIS, EBONYI STATE)» ABSTRACT This research is titled “Accounting Problems in Microfinance Banks A study of selected microfinance banks in Abakaliki metropolis of Eb...Continue Reading »
4. THE EFFECT OF STOCK CONTROL PROFIT MAXIMISATION IN MANUFACTURING COMPANY (A STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY LIMITED, ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION • BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Stock is frozen cash and as such should be given the same if not more priority than liquid cas...Continue Reading »
5. THE PROBLEMS OF ASSESSMENT AND COLLECTION OF TAX IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF DELTA STATE BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Assessment and collection of tax has been problem to various government especially Delta state bo...Continue Reading »
6. THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING REPORT ON THE CORPORATE PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BREWERIES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The impact of financial accounting reports on the corporate performance is becoming more apparent...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT From the first time that social networking came into Nigeria, it brought with it major transformations that have affected the way information...Continue Reading »
8. AN EVALUATION OF THE IMPACT OF CAPITAL BUDGETING ON ORGANISATIONAL PPERFORMANCE A CASE STUDY OF ONDO STATE MINISTRY OF WORKS» ABSTRACT The research profer an evaluation of the impact of capital Budgeting on organizational performance It analyses the nature of capital budgetin...Continue Reading »
9. THE IMPACT OF GLOBALIZATION ON THE ECONOMIC GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF DEVELOPING ECONOMIES: THE NIGERIAN EXPERIENCE» vi ABSTRACT This research project studied the impact of globalization on the economic growth and development of Nigeria and other developing economies...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE1.1 Background of the study.The basic economic problem that confronts an under developed or a developing country and especially the new ind...Continue Reading »