Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The topic of this project work on budget and budgetary control as a means of measuring organizational effectiveness in banking industries.One of the principal considerations in business in survival. While this is particularly the case in industries and as well as large business, the multinational also have come to realize that size alone is not a complete insurance for a long term survival.
Most of the reasons for business failure have been blamed on lack of adequate finance, but this is not absolutely true, instead the fundamental reason is the true, instead the fundamental reason is the absence of effective planning. Meaningful planning relies on some factors such as the willingness of entrepreneurs to translate ideas into concrete action of the ability to see way through a misty situation and the
courage of action.
Before a budgetary control system can be introduced, it is essential that key executive is committed to the proposed system and to ensure that long-term objectives of the organization have been denied. It is also essential that there is an adequate basis of data on which to base forecasts and cost and that an organization charts has been drawn up, clearly defining areas of authority and responsibility for each duration.
The organization can be logically divided into budget centre, such that each manger has a budget for, and is given control information about area which he can control.
The first chapter of the work discussion is the importance of these control system in the financial human resources and
material management of modern business organization against
the background of the banking industry under study.
Chapter two is digression into the study of related literature works of past authors and the views of many writers, publishers in magazines and journals were reviewed to identify specific areas where budgeting and control system can be of help to a company. Chapter three takes a look at the methods adopted in data gathering. The cost analysis and control techniques as applied in this company are discussed in chapter four. Finally chapter five is a summary of findings, recommendation and conclusions.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» Abstract This study is on the effect of cost accounting techniques on the performance of SMEs in portharcourt. The total population for the study is 2...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT A research project was carried out as an opinion survey to determine the role of Nigerian Monetary Authorities in Bank Distress prevention fr...Continue Reading »
3. ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF INTERNAL CONTROLS ON FRAUD PREVENTION AND EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS» (A STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY PLC, UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE) ABSTRACT The research examine “Assessment of the Impact of Internal Controls on...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Over the past decades, the public sector spending has been increasing in geometr...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Social Studies was introduced into the official school curriculum following its success in solvin...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Historically, there is diversity of financial reporting in different countries due to culture, legal systems, tax systems and business struct...Continue Reading »
7. ECONOMIC CHARACTERISTICS AND FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF SELECTED MANUFACTURING COMPANIES IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Organizations are institutions deliberately designed to achieve and accomplish certain goals and ...Continue Reading »
8. THE GAINS OF MICRO FINANCE BANKING SCHEME IN THE NIGERIA ECONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST MICRO FINANCE BANK OLEH)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The idea of micro finance banking became necessary due to the inability of the previous banking scheme to mobi...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Over the years, there have being a problem of incorrect and unreliable financial record which has lead to loss of organizational integrity. T...Continue Reading »
10. AN EVALUATION OF THE IMPACT OF CAPITAL BUDGETING ON ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE (ONDO STATE MINISTRY OF WORKS)» ABSTRACT The research profer an evaluation of the impact of capital Budgeting on organizational performance It analyses the nature of capital budgetin...Continue Reading »