Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The topic of this project work on budget and budgetary control as a means of measuring organizational effectiveness in banking industries.One of the principal considerations in business in survival. While this is particularly the case in industries and as well as large business, the multinational also have come to realize that size alone is not a complete insurance for a long term survival.
Most of the reasons for business failure have been blamed on lack of adequate finance, but this is not absolutely true, instead the fundamental reason is the true, instead the fundamental reason is the absence of effective planning. Meaningful planning relies on some factors such as the willingness of entrepreneurs to translate ideas into concrete action of the ability to see way through a misty situation and the
courage of action.
Before a budgetary control system can be introduced, it is essential that key executive is committed to the proposed system and to ensure that long-term objectives of the organization have been denied. It is also essential that there is an adequate basis of data on which to base forecasts and cost and that an organization charts has been drawn up, clearly defining areas of authority and responsibility for each duration.
The organization can be logically divided into budget centre, such that each manger has a budget for, and is given control information about area which he can control.
The first chapter of the work discussion is the importance of these control system in the financial human resources and
material management of modern business organization against
the background of the banking industry under study.
Chapter two is digression into the study of related literature works of past authors and the views of many writers, publishers in magazines and journals were reviewed to identify specific areas where budgeting and control system can be of help to a company. Chapter three takes a look at the methods adopted in data gathering. The cost analysis and control techniques as applied in this company are discussed in chapter four. Finally chapter five is a summary of findings, recommendation and conclusions.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» Abstract The study explore the impact of Monetary incentives on employees' performance. Eighty three employees of Abdul Gusau polytechnic and state co...Continue Reading »
» SECTION ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY 1. Introduction Capital structure simply means the way a firm finance itself through debts, equi...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study was aimed at investigating the communicative implications of Nigerian English usage. It explored, extensively, the peculiarities o...Continue Reading »
4. THE EFFECT OF VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT) ON CONSUMER’S STANDARD OF LIVING (A STUDY OF VAT OFFICE, UYO)» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 INTRODUCTION Tax, the whole world over is a major source of revenue to the government. The major reason why gover...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION In recent times much has been said as regards the neglect of the rural area in Nigeria in terms of the development and tr...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY According to Oxford Learners Dictionary, Organization can be said to be a group of people who for...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE Introduction The important of land as the most basis requirement for all human activities cannot be over emphasized. In Nigeria before the...Continue Reading »
8. THE EFFECT OF TAX EVASION ON NATIONAL ECONOMY ( AN ANALYSIS OF THE PLATEAU STATE BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study By taking a cursory look at the economic history both developed and the developing countries, we ...Continue Reading »
9. THE EFFECTIVENESS OF COST – VOLUME – PROFIT ANALYSIS IN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES: [A CASE STUDY OF THREE SELECTED COMPANIES]» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Cost – Volume – Profit analysis is a useful tool in understanding the inherent relati...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Inventory in the form of raw materials, work in progress and finished goods constitutes significant proportion of assets ...Continue Reading »