Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The topic of this project work on budget and budgetary control as a means of measuring organizational effectiveness in banking industries.One of the principal considerations in business in survival. While this is particularly the case in industries and as well as large business, the multinational also have come to realize that size alone is not a complete insurance for a long term survival.
Most of the reasons for business failure have been blamed on lack of adequate finance, but this is not absolutely true, instead the fundamental reason is the true, instead the fundamental reason is the absence of effective planning. Meaningful planning relies on some factors such as the willingness of entrepreneurs to translate ideas into concrete action of the ability to see way through a misty situation and the
courage of action.
Before a budgetary control system can be introduced, it is essential that key executive is committed to the proposed system and to ensure that long-term objectives of the organization have been denied. It is also essential that there is an adequate basis of data on which to base forecasts and cost and that an organization charts has been drawn up, clearly defining areas of authority and responsibility for each duration.
The organization can be logically divided into budget centre, such that each manger has a budget for, and is given control information about area which he can control.
The first chapter of the work discussion is the importance of these control system in the financial human resources and
material management of modern business organization against
the background of the banking industry under study.
Chapter two is digression into the study of related literature works of past authors and the views of many writers, publishers in magazines and journals were reviewed to identify specific areas where budgeting and control system can be of help to a company. Chapter three takes a look at the methods adopted in data gathering. The cost analysis and control techniques as applied in this company are discussed in chapter four. Finally chapter five is a summary of findings, recommendation and conclusions.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The world class has embraced the phenomenon of sourcing and companies have adopted its principles...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 169 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
2. ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL RATIOS AS AN AID TO ECONOMIC ANALYSIS (A Case Study Of Union Bank Plc Enugu)» Table Of Content Page Title Page Certification Page Dedication Acknowledgement Table Of Content Chapter One 1.o Introduction 1.1 Statement Of Problem ...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 236 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The consolidation of banks has been the major policy instrument being adopted in correcting defic...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 406 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
4. INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEMS AND CORPORATE SURVIVAL IN THE NIGERIAN BANKING INDUSTRY: A STUDY OF SOME SELECTED BANKS» ABSTRACT This research thesis investigates the problem of corporate failures as a result of weak internal controls system, which brings about distress...Continue Reading »
175 pages | 20 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
5. MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING TECHNIQUES IN MANUFACTURING FIRMS (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BREWERIES PLC. ABA)» ABSTRACT This project attempts to establish the vital role which management Accounting techniques play in manufacturing firms , A case study of Nigeri...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
6. FUND MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS OF EBONYI STATE: A STUDY OF IZZI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EBONYI STATE» ABSTRACT With emphasis on control mechanisms and the management of local government funds in Nigeria with Izzi Local Government of Ebonyi state as a s...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 120 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
7. THE IMPACT OF FINANCING INFRASTRUCTURAL FINANCING (A CASE STUDY OF AKWA IBOM STATE GOVERNMENT FROM 1999-2006).» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION (BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY) Part of developments in any country is widely held to be infrastructural. Infrastructural devel...Continue Reading »
45 pages | 443 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
8. THE EFFECT OF STOCK CONTROL PROFIT MAXIMISATION IN MANUFACTURING COMPANY (A STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY LIMITED, ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION • BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Stock is frozen cash and as such should be given the same if not more priority than liquid cas...Continue Reading »
76 pages | 433 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The place and role of management in enhancing and managing productivity is crucial. It is through...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 390 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
10. EVALUTION OF ACCOUNTING SYSTEM IN AKWA IBOM STATE (A STUDY OF IBESIKPO ASUTAN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)» ABSTRACT This study appraised the Accounting system in the Local Government Councils in Akwa Ibom State in which Ibesikpo Asutan Local Government Coun...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 257 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING