Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 73 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF INTERNAL CONTROLS ON FRAUD PREVENTION AND EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS
(A STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY PLC, UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE)
The research examine “Assessment of the Impact of Internal Controls on Fraud Prevention and Effective Management”, A study of Nigerian Bottling Company Plc, Uyo, with the population of all staff of champion breweries Plc and sample size of 100. However, out of the 100 sampled, 45 were completed and returned which was used as the bases of analysis in chapter four by the use of frequency table and the Chi-square (X2) tool was use to validate the research hypothesis. The findings reveal that an internal control on fraud prevention influences positively the performance of management of Nigerian Bottling Company Plc. In the process, the writer examined the cause of relevant fraud cases in organization, procedures for minimizing it and also emphasized that in order to have effective internal control in Champion Breweries and other organizations proper transaction, authorization of transactions, safeguarding of assets and segregation of functions have to be followed. This paper also places emphasis in the problems inherent in internal control such as fraud, collusion by management, manipulation of payrolls, carelessness, weakness and other personal factors and perpetration of irregularities. Furthermore, the writer has pointed out measures to be adopted in order to reduce internal control problems. These include segregation of responsibilities between departments and individuals, custody of assets, access to resources and the employment of honest and competent staff so as to ensure effective internal measures.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. PUBLIC POLICY IMPLEMENTATION IN NIGERIA AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT (A STUDY OF THE NATIONAL POLICY ON POPULATION 1999-2007)» ABSTRACT A study of Public Policy under Olusegun Obasanjo Administration, A study of National policy on population for sustainable south Eastern Niger...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 100 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
2. INVENTORY MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES AND PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES (SMEs) IN AKWA IBOM STATE» ABSTRACT For most SMEs in Nigeria, inventory remains the most important asset on their statement of financial position at any given time, hence, the n...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 115 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE SUBJECT OF STUDY It is generally agreed that finance is the main stay of any economy, be it pub...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 408 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study In every organization there are people who ensure that the system continues, these are the manage...Continue Reading »
58 pages | 316 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
5. ACCOUNTING INFORMATION AND MANAGEMENT DECISION MAKING IN NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC 9TH MILE CONER NGWO» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY According to Reece, (1975), the accounting profession essentially involves the supply of information to decis...Continue Reading »
75 pages | 192 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
6. CHALLENGES OF INTERNAL AUDIT FUNCTION IN THE NIGERIAN PUBLIC SECTOR (A Case Study Of Kaduna State Ministry Of Finance)» ABSTRACT This research work deals with the challenges of internal audit function in the Nigerian public sector with reference to Kaduna state ministry...Continue Reading »
79 pages | 196 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
7. BUDGETING AS AN INSTRUMENT OF INTERNAL CONTROL IN A MANUFACTURING ORGANIZATION (A Case Study Of Ama Breweries Enugu)» ABSTRACT An efficient budgeting control system is one that produces the desired result. A balanced budget is the one that produces no variances but to...Continue Reading »
77 pages | 204 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
8. THE IMPACT OF MICROFINANCE BANKS IN STIMULATING THE BANKING HABIT OF RURAL DWELLERS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF ROYAL TRUST MICRO FINANCE BANK, IJU-I...» ABSTRACT Microfinance banks are banks that provide banking or financial services other than services provided by commercial banks targeted at people l...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 178 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
9. EXCHANGE RATE VOLATILITY AND FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENT; EVIDENCE FROM FIVE SELECTED COUNTRIES IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA» ABSTRACT Exchange rate volatility is an economic factor to investors in determining the direction of their investment therefore this research examines...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 253 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
10. ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL RATIOS AS AN AID TO ECONOMIC ANALYSIS (A Case Study Of Union Bank Plc Enugu)» Table Of Content Page Title Page Certification Page Dedication Acknowledgement Table Of Content Chapter One 1.o Introduction 1.1 Statement Of Problem ...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 204 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING