Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
In statistical analysis and inference statistics is playing an important role nearly in all phases of human life. Formally dealing only with affair of the state and this account for its name statistics.
The influence of statistics is now spread to manufacturing companies, agricultural sectors, bank, business communication, economic, education, political science, psychology, sociology and other numerous held of life. It’s therefore, a body of scientific method and theory of collecting, organizing, presenting and analyzing of data as well as drawing valid conclusion and making a reasonable decision. The application is found in all discipline of numerical form.
Furthermore, this project is to explain and to analyze more on fertility and mortality rate of people in “Osogbo Local Government”. This project cover four fiscal year from 2006 – 2009 and data is being collected at Lautech Teaching HospitalOSOGBO. Also computation would be determined from the total number of fertility and mortality rate and this will be use for information required for the actualization of facts.
1.2 HISTORICAL BACKGROUND
Lautech Teaching Hospital is owned by both Osun State Government and Oyo State Government. The hospital is situated at Idi-seke area in Osogbo Local Government. LAUTECH Teaching Hospital is equiped to standard that no other hospital in the state can complete with it. LAUTECH Teaching Hospital has many professional doctors and well trained and very efficient nurses.
1.3 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
To know if the economy can be predicted from the fertility rate.
To predict the economy of Osogbo Local Government using the fertility and mortality rate.
To know the nature of the relationship that exists amongst fertility rate and mortality rate the economy of Osogbo Local Government.
To recommend ways of ensuring adequate documentation of fertility and mortality rate.
What are the challenges of proper documentation of the fertility and mortality rate?
Can the economy of the Nigeria be predicted using the fertility and mortality rate?
What is the nature of relationship that exists between fertility, mortality rate and the economy of Osogbo Local Government.
1.4 TYPES OF STATISTICS
There are two types of statistics namely:
In descriptive statistics, the research has information on every member of the population and also describes the characteristics of the population such as: Total, average, Means or more (Population Parameters). But in Inferential Statistics, the researcher has information on part of population (sample). Mean, mode and standard deviation are collected for the sample; each of them is called statistics.
1.5 USES OF STATISTICS
Statistics is useful in all field of human endeavour. We can use the knowledge of statistics to find the number of employed people in a country, we can use it to find market trend, to make any possible request in any business ventures. Infact, there is no aspect of our daily life that statistics is not applicable.
1.5.1 TYPES OF STATISTICAL DATA
Data can be defined as pieces of information collected for specific purpose.
In any survey, what determines the types of data to be collected is the topic studying upon, which enquiries are to be made.
1.5.2 PRIMARY DATA
Primary data can be define as the data collected or drawn from the original source for specific reason, from which it will be useful. These types of data are always accurate and reliable upon it can be collected through these methods:
1.5.3 SECONDARY DATA
This is the data collected for a purpose different for which is originally meant for. It is a secondhand data collected for a purpose direct from statistical enquiries in which they used. It has the advantage of reducing the time and cost to be used.
1.6 POSSIBLE LIMITATION TO THE USE OF DATA
The data collected is a secondary data and it’s liable to some kind of difficulties which limits the extent to which it can be used dealing with secondary data.
Therefore, any suggestion or recommendation made as the outcome of analysis is not only meant for LAUTECH Teaching Hospital.
Significance of the study
The significance of this study is to educate researchers firms, hospitals, families and other related organizations on the need to ensure adequate documentation of the fertility and mortality rate as it helps in effective economic planning of Nigeria
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR NURSING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. EFFECT OF A TRAINING PROGRAMME ON KNOWLEDGE AND PRACTICE OF LIFESTYLE MODIFICATION AMONG HYPERTENSIVE PATIENTS ATTENDING OUT-PATIENT CLINICS IN LAGOS» ABSTRACT Hypertension is the most common non communicable disease and the leading cause of cardiovascular disease in the world. Many people with hyper...Continue Reading »
2. A Study to Access the Knowledge Level on Bio-Medical Waste Management among the Nurses in Tamilnadu» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study All activities of living thing on earth produce waste in some form or other. The fast decade witnesse...Continue Reading »
3. SOCIAL FACTORS INFLUENCING THE OCCURRENCE OF HYPERTENSION IN GBOKO LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF BENUE STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study Hypertension remains a major global public health challenge that has been identified as the leading r...Continue Reading »
4. FACTORS INFLUENCING UMBILICAL CORD CARE PRACTICES AMONG MOTHERS ATTENDING INFANT WELFARE CLINIC IN SELECTED PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTRES IN JOS-NORTH L...» ABSTRACT In Nigeria, just like in other developing countries, umbilical cord infections contribute significantly to neonatal morbidity and mortality. ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study was to examine the effectiveness of exclusive breastfeeding in the development of children under five in Benue Stat...Continue Reading »
6. EFEECT OF NURSING- BASED INTERVENTION ON EXCLUSIVE BREASTFEEDING PRACTICE AMONG PREGNANT WOMEN ATTENDING TWO PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTERS IN IKENNE ...» ABSTRACT Exclusive breastfeeding is the practice where a child receives breast milk only from the mother or a wet nurse or expressed breast milk for t...Continue Reading »
7. UTILIZATION OF NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEME(NHIS) AMONG HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS WORKING AT UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA TEACHING HOSPITAL, ITUKU- OZALLA, EN...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Health insurance as a health care financing mechanism has become a sought after approach to the probl...Continue Reading »
8. ASSESSMENT OF FOOD SAFETY KNOWLEDGE AND PRACTICES AMONG FOOD HANDLERS IN RESTAURANTS IN NNEWI URBAN» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Food is an important basic necessity, its procurement, preparation and consumption are vital for the ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The project work was based on managing waste in the hospitality industry. The hospitality industry is a vast scope of activities and operatio...Continue Reading »
» chapter one introduction 1.1 Background of the study Promoting sustainable consumption and production are important aspects of sustainable development...Continue Reading »