Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
In statistical analysis and inference statistics is playing an important role nearly in all phases of human life. Formally dealing only with affair of the state and this account for its name statistics.
The influence of statistics is now spread to manufacturing companies, agricultural sectors, bank, business communication, economic, education, political science, psychology, sociology and other numerous held of life. It’s therefore, a body of scientific method and theory of collecting, organizing, presenting and analyzing of data as well as drawing valid conclusion and making a reasonable decision. The application is found in all discipline of numerical form.
Furthermore, this project is to explain and to analyze more on fertility and mortality rate of people in “Osogbo Local Government”. This project cover four fiscal year from 2006 – 2009 and data is being collected at Lautech Teaching HospitalOSOGBO. Also computation would be determined from the total number of fertility and mortality rate and this will be use for information required for the actualization of facts.
1.2 HISTORICAL BACKGROUND
Lautech Teaching Hospital is owned by both Osun State Government and Oyo State Government. The hospital is situated at Idi-seke area in Osogbo Local Government. LAUTECH Teaching Hospital is equiped to standard that no other hospital in the state can complete with it. LAUTECH Teaching Hospital has many professional doctors and well trained and very efficient nurses.
1.3 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
To know if the economy can be predicted from the fertility rate.
To predict the economy of Osogbo Local Government using the fertility and mortality rate.
To know the nature of the relationship that exists amongst fertility rate and mortality rate the economy of Osogbo Local Government.
To recommend ways of ensuring adequate documentation of fertility and mortality rate.
What are the challenges of proper documentation of the fertility and mortality rate?
Can the economy of the Nigeria be predicted using the fertility and mortality rate?
What is the nature of relationship that exists between fertility, mortality rate and the economy of Osogbo Local Government.
1.4 TYPES OF STATISTICS
There are two types of statistics namely:
In descriptive statistics, the research has information on every member of the population and also describes the characteristics of the population such as: Total, average, Means or more (Population Parameters). But in Inferential Statistics, the researcher has information on part of population (sample). Mean, mode and standard deviation are collected for the sample; each of them is called statistics.
1.5 USES OF STATISTICS
Statistics is useful in all field of human endeavour. We can use the knowledge of statistics to find the number of employed people in a country, we can use it to find market trend, to make any possible request in any business ventures. Infact, there is no aspect of our daily life that statistics is not applicable.
1.5.1 TYPES OF STATISTICAL DATA
Data can be defined as pieces of information collected for specific purpose.
In any survey, what determines the types of data to be collected is the topic studying upon, which enquiries are to be made.
1.5.2 PRIMARY DATA
Primary data can be define as the data collected or drawn from the original source for specific reason, from which it will be useful. These types of data are always accurate and reliable upon it can be collected through these methods:
1.5.3 SECONDARY DATA
This is the data collected for a purpose different for which is originally meant for. It is a secondhand data collected for a purpose direct from statistical enquiries in which they used. It has the advantage of reducing the time and cost to be used.
1.6 POSSIBLE LIMITATION TO THE USE OF DATA
The data collected is a secondary data and it’s liable to some kind of difficulties which limits the extent to which it can be used dealing with secondary data.
Therefore, any suggestion or recommendation made as the outcome of analysis is not only meant for LAUTECH Teaching Hospital.
Significance of the study
The significance of this study is to educate researchers firms, hospitals, families and other related organizations on the need to ensure adequate documentation of the fertility and mortality rate as it helps in effective economic planning of Nigeria
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR NURSING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE INCCIDENCE OF CANDIDIASIS AMONG SINGLE AND MARRIED WOMEN OF DIFFERENT AGE GROUP (CASE STUDY, UNTH ENUGU» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Candeda: This is a yeast like fungi several of which cause disease in man about 90% of infection are to candida albicans, whi...Continue Reading »
2. NURSES ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE MANAGEMENT OF PAIN IN POST-OPERATIVE PATIENTS IN IMO STATE UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL ORLU.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Pain is an unpleasant sensory and emotional experience which is primarily associated with tissue dama...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study is on the attitude of undergraduate students toward HIV voluntary counseling and testing. The total population for the study is 20...Continue Reading »
4. EFFECT OF A NURSE-LED TRAINING PROGRAMME ON PRESSURE ULCER PREVENTION AND TREATMENT AMONG NURSES IN TWO TEACHING HOSPITALS IN OGUN STATE» ABSTRACT Pressure ulcer refers to lesion on the skin due to persistent pressure, friction or moisture leading to skin and tissue destruction. It is as...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTOld age is inevitable for everyone in the society. The world elderly population has increased tremendously and special measures are taken to s...Continue Reading »
6. KNOWLEDGE OF THE CAUSE AND PREVENTION OF ANAEMIA IN PREGNANCY AMONG PREGNANT MOTHERS ATTENDING ANTE NATAL CLINIC AT UTUH COTTAGE HOSPITAL» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background Information Anaemia describes a situation in which there is a reduction of haemoglobin concentration in the blood ...Continue Reading »
7. AN ASSESSMENT OF QUALITY OF ANTENATAL CARE SERVICES IN PRIMARY HEALTH CENTRES IN AWKA SOUTH LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Antenatal care is the medical care that women receive during pregnancy1 and it includes a variety of services ranging fro...Continue Reading »
8. ASSESSMENT OF PALLIATIVE CARE NEEDS OF HIV-POSITIVE CLIENTS IN NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL NNEWI, ANAMBRA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the study Increasing population of the world is affected by life limiting illnesses such as human immuno defici...Continue Reading »
9. KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE TOWARDS RISK FOR ACQUIRING HIV AND USE OF VOLUNTARY COUNSELLING ANDTESTING AMONG ADOLESCENTS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS STUDEN...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study AIDS stand for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. AIDS is a pattern of devastating infections cause...Continue Reading »
10. KNOWLEDGE OF THE EFFECT OF REGULAR PELVIC FLOOR EXERCISES ON MATERNAL HEALTH AMONG WOMEN OF REPRODUCTIVE AGE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to Study Exercise has become a vital part of many women’s lives. Although many women still prefer to eng...Continue Reading »