Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
In statistical analysis and inference statistics is playing an important role nearly in all phases of human life. Formally dealing only with affair of the state and this account for its name statistics.
The influence of statistics is now spread to manufacturing companies, agricultural sectors, bank, business communication, economic, education, political science, psychology, sociology and other numerous held of life. It’s therefore, a body of scientific method and theory of collecting, organizing, presenting and analyzing of data as well as drawing valid conclusion and making a reasonable decision. The application is found in all discipline of numerical form.
Furthermore, this project is to explain and to analyze more on fertility and mortality rate of people in “Osogbo Local Government”. This project cover four fiscal year from 2006 – 2009 and data is being collected at Lautech Teaching HospitalOSOGBO. Also computation would be determined from the total number of fertility and mortality rate and this will be use for information required for the actualization of facts.
1.2 HISTORICAL BACKGROUND
Lautech Teaching Hospital is owned by both Osun State Government and Oyo State Government. The hospital is situated at Idi-seke area in Osogbo Local Government. LAUTECH Teaching Hospital is equiped to standard that no other hospital in the state can complete with it. LAUTECH Teaching Hospital has many professional doctors and well trained and very efficient nurses.
1.3 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
To know if the economy can be predicted from the fertility rate.
To predict the economy of Osogbo Local Government using the fertility and mortality rate.
To know the nature of the relationship that exists amongst fertility rate and mortality rate the economy of Osogbo Local Government.
To recommend ways of ensuring adequate documentation of fertility and mortality rate.
What are the challenges of proper documentation of the fertility and mortality rate?
Can the economy of the Nigeria be predicted using the fertility and mortality rate?
What is the nature of relationship that exists between fertility, mortality rate and the economy of Osogbo Local Government.
1.4 TYPES OF STATISTICS
There are two types of statistics namely:
In descriptive statistics, the research has information on every member of the population and also describes the characteristics of the population such as: Total, average, Means or more (Population Parameters). But in Inferential Statistics, the researcher has information on part of population (sample). Mean, mode and standard deviation are collected for the sample; each of them is called statistics.
1.5 USES OF STATISTICS
Statistics is useful in all field of human endeavour. We can use the knowledge of statistics to find the number of employed people in a country, we can use it to find market trend, to make any possible request in any business ventures. Infact, there is no aspect of our daily life that statistics is not applicable.
1.5.1 TYPES OF STATISTICAL DATA
Data can be defined as pieces of information collected for specific purpose.
In any survey, what determines the types of data to be collected is the topic studying upon, which enquiries are to be made.
1.5.2 PRIMARY DATA
Primary data can be define as the data collected or drawn from the original source for specific reason, from which it will be useful. These types of data are always accurate and reliable upon it can be collected through these methods:
1.5.3 SECONDARY DATA
This is the data collected for a purpose different for which is originally meant for. It is a secondhand data collected for a purpose direct from statistical enquiries in which they used. It has the advantage of reducing the time and cost to be used.
1.6 POSSIBLE LIMITATION TO THE USE OF DATA
The data collected is a secondary data and it’s liable to some kind of difficulties which limits the extent to which it can be used dealing with secondary data.
Therefore, any suggestion or recommendation made as the outcome of analysis is not only meant for LAUTECH Teaching Hospital.
Significance of the study
The significance of this study is to educate researchers firms, hospitals, families and other related organizations on the need to ensure adequate documentation of the fertility and mortality rate as it helps in effective economic planning of Nigeria
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR NURSING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. EFFECTS OF ADVERTISING ON THE LEVEL OF THE ACCEPTANCE OF HIV/AIDS COUNSELLING AND TESTING AMONG ADOLESCENTS IN ABIA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study In 1981, a new syndrome, the acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS), was first recognised in ...Continue Reading »
2. ASSESSMENT OFTHE SERVICE QUALITY OF FOCUSED ANTENATAL CARE AT HEALTH CARE FACILITIES IN BAUCHI STATE» ABSTRACT The aim of this study was to assess the Service quality of focused antenatal care at health care facilities in Bauchi State. Five research ob...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTFood is anything which when taken into the body serves to nourish or build up the body tissues or to supply body health (Nurses Dictionary 201...Continue Reading »
4. PREVALENCE OF MALNUTRITION AMONG UNDER FIVE ATTAINING GWAMNANWA GENERAL HOSPITAL KADUNA SOUTH, KADUNA STATE» ABSTRACT Malnutrition is a public health problem in developing countries and an underlying factor in one third of 6.6 million global under five deaths...Continue Reading »
5. IMPACT OF A TRAINING PROGRAMME ON UTILIZATION OF NURSING PROCESS AMONG COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSES IN PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTRES IN IJEBU-ODE LGA» ABSTRACT The nursing process is a scientific and systematic method of solving the numerous patient’s problems, which promotes problem solving in pro...Continue Reading »
6. HEALTH-RELATED QUALITY OF LIFE OF DIABETES MELLITUS PATIENTS AND NON- DIABETICS IN PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Diabetes mellitus is defined as a group of metabolic diseases characterized by increased level of glu...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Hypertension is an important public health challenge at Auchi Nigeria. The purpose of this qualitative phenomenological survey was to determi...Continue Reading »
8. TO DETERMINE THE LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND ACCEPTANCE (KAA) OF PROSTATE CANCER SCREENING EXERCISE AMONG MEN WITH REFERENCE TO GLOBAL PERSPECTIV...» 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Cancer is the growth disorder of cells in the body. Clinically, it can be defined as a large number (up t...Continue Reading »
9. EFFECT OF A NURSE-LED TRAINING PROGRAMME ON PRESSURE ULCER PREVENTION AND TREATMENT AMONG NURSES IN TWO TEACHING HOSPITALS IN OGUN STATE» ABSTRACT Pressure ulcer refers to lesion on the skin due to persistent pressure, friction or moisture leading to skin and tissue destruction. It is as...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Information Adolescents worldwide are sexually active and tend to engage in risky sexual behaviour. It is esti...Continue Reading »