Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
CHAPTER ONE: GENERAL INTRODUCTION
The traditional title of Magajingari is used only in some part of Hausa land such as Sokoto, Katsina, Kano and Zamfara States1. However in other parts of Hausa land, the functions of the MagajinGari were performed by the Galadima, it was Sultan Muhammad Bello, who in the early 1820s first created the office of the MagajinGari in Sokoto.2 The office was introduced among others to assist in the supervision and the administration, as well as to ensure the maintenance of law and order in the metropolis. MagajinGari is among the most important advisers of the Sultan in matters that include administration and finance.3
Funtua was the Headquarter of Maska district which headed by the SarkinMaska. Maska town is a few kilometres away from Funtua, it from it from there, the colonial rulers transferred the traditional title to Funtua. In 1915, the MagajinGari title was introduced in Funtua. The MagajinGariassists the District head (SarkinMaska) in matters relating to the economic, political, social and religious affairs of the district. With the coming of British colonial masters, the roles of traditional institution declined, but the office of the MagajinGari continued to play a crucial role in the administrative set-up in Funtua district.4
1.2: Statement of the Problem:
The office of MagajinGarinFuntua has been an important institution in the district of Funtua local government with a rich history. A number of scholars like NasiruNasiha, who wrote “The History of SarakunanMaska”, Ibrahim Haruna and DahiruCommassie, have wrote on the history of Funtua but little has been written on the palace of MagajinGarinFuntua.
1.3: Significance of the Study:
The significance of this research work lies in the fact that where as it is nearly a century since the establishment of the palace of Village Head.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR HISTORY & INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE AND ADMINISTRATION OF CONFLICT RESOLUTION” (A CASE OF BAKASSI PENINSULA DISPUTE BETWEEN NIGERIA AND CAMEROON)» ABSTRACT The Bakassi peninsula dispute and settlement remains one of the most controversial of all international boundary disputes ever treated by the...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study The history of Nigerian foreign policy since 1960 has constantly been changing, though the principles...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The bedrock for military coups and leadership in Nigeria and many other countries slowly corroded as ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 Introduction The present Rijau is not what it used to be. At present, there are a lots of development in terms of...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study There are many versions of the origin of Benin or more appropriately the Edo people. Chief Dr. Ja...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION This work is on the inter group relations between Ukwuani and Urhobo peoples up to 1900. One aspect of Ukwuani and Urhobo his...Continue Reading »
7. SOCIO-ECONOMIC FACTORS AFFECTING ND II SECRETARIAL ADMINISTRATIVE STUDENTS IN ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE.» Abstract The relationship between home based environment factors and the academic performance of ND II secretarial administrative students IN akwa ibo...Continue Reading »
8. TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE AMONG IBIAKU CLAN IN MKPAT ENIN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF AKWA IBOM STATE 1900-2000» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY M...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Values In ethics, value denotes something degree of importance, with the aim of determining what action or life is best t...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE ISSUES AND REASONS FOR REGIONAL INTERGRATIONS 1.1 Introduction Regional integration is not a new idea or initiative in Africa. Along with ...Continue Reading »