Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
CHAPTER ONE: GENERAL INTRODUCTION
The traditional title of Magajingari is used only in some part of Hausa land such as Sokoto, Katsina, Kano and Zamfara States1. However in other parts of Hausa land, the functions of the MagajinGari were performed by the Galadima, it was Sultan Muhammad Bello, who in the early 1820s first created the office of the MagajinGari in Sokoto.2 The office was introduced among others to assist in the supervision and the administration, as well as to ensure the maintenance of law and order in the metropolis. MagajinGari is among the most important advisers of the Sultan in matters that include administration and finance.3
Funtua was the Headquarter of Maska district which headed by the SarkinMaska. Maska town is a few kilometres away from Funtua, it from it from there, the colonial rulers transferred the traditional title to Funtua. In 1915, the MagajinGari title was introduced in Funtua. The MagajinGariassists the District head (SarkinMaska) in matters relating to the economic, political, social and religious affairs of the district. With the coming of British colonial masters, the roles of traditional institution declined, but the office of the MagajinGari continued to play a crucial role in the administrative set-up in Funtua district.4
1.2: Statement of the Problem:
The office of MagajinGarinFuntua has been an important institution in the district of Funtua local government with a rich history. A number of scholars like NasiruNasiha, who wrote “The History of SarakunanMaska”, Ibrahim Haruna and DahiruCommassie, have wrote on the history of Funtua but little has been written on the palace of MagajinGarinFuntua.
1.3: Significance of the Study:
The significance of this research work lies in the fact that where as it is nearly a century since the establishment of the palace of Village Head.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR HISTORY & INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. A HISTORY OF MUSLIM-CHRISTIAN ACTIVITIES IN ANKPA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KOGI STATE FROM 1979 TO 1992» ABSTRACT This work examines the History of Muslims Christian activities among the Igala people of Ankpa Local Government Area of Kogi State, from 1979...Continue Reading »
2. THE SURVIVAL OF IGBOMINA INDIGENOUS POLITICAL STRUCTURE UNDER THE ILORIN EMIRATE SYSTEM IN THE 20TH CENTURY» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1. STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM The motivation to undertake this study on “the survival of Igbomina indigenous politi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Politics is the most advance and important segment of human and social activities, therefore it i...Continue Reading »
4. THE IMPACT OF CATTLE RUSTLING AND BANDITRY ON LIVELIHOODS OF PASTORAL COMMUNITIES IN KATSINA STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Agriculture is the major component of the rural economy in Katsina State. Livestock production is a major component of agricultural activitie...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Conflict is an inescapable phenomenon of human life both at the interpersonal or international le...Continue Reading »
6. ATTITUDE OF STUDENTS TOWARDS THE USE OF LIBRARY FACILITIES: A CASE STUDY OF COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, EKIADOLOR-BENIN» ABSTRACT The competitive environment in which college libraries operate and provide their services and resources is one of the biggest challenges to e...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Problem Hermeneutics of a biblical concept evxousi,a (Exousia) and the Evangelical mandate in Mathew Go...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY 1.1 INTRODUCTION Historically, education has been recognized as a basic human rights since the 1948 adoption of th...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The rate of growth of the hospitality industry in Nigeria is becoming alarming thereby increasing the level of competitio...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION Introduction All forms of armed groups which engages in criminal activities such as; ethnic armed groups, militia gro...Continue Reading »