Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The article on this topic (Assessment of the factors responsible for child abuse and neglect in Nigeria) is an extract from the complete project material. The complete project work would be made available when you subscribe for the full material.
1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
It has been the general assumption that children with reasonable physical care would grow into normal happy adulthood. But scientific investigations of psychologists, sociologist and psychiatrists regarding personality development has uncovered the greater importance of the growing up and its lasting effects on the total personality of a person. Adult personality has its root in childhood. What we can do as adult is largely determined by ways in which we were allowed into experience inevitable events of childhood.
Thus the aim of this research work is to shed more light on the issue of child abuse and neglect in Kaduna South Local Government of Kaduna State.
A child is neglected when he lacks continues physical and emotional contact with his mother. Children under this category are those may be due to lose of mother or both parents or the separation of both parents, thus child may be sent to nursery school or orphanages with many children which makes it difficult for special individual attention to be rendered to each child. Those children are therefore brought up by stranger which could be changed at different times due to the shift of their study.
Child abuse on the other hand can be defined as the portion of harm to children that result from human action or in action that is prescribed, proximate and preventable. The definition recognizes that such harm is no accident but something perpetrated on children by others, usually intestinally and that the actors inflicting this harm do not enjoy society approval. It is also point out that abuse generally come from the child immediate environment and that it is preventable child neglect is a passive form of maltreatment or abuse UNICEF (1986).
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR HEALTH EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This research work examines theatre as a tool for communicating hand washing among primary school pupils in an attempt to assessing the impor...Continue Reading »
2. THE PREVALENCE OF TUBERCULOSIS AMONG MALE IN GENERAL HOSPITAL SULEJA LOCAL GOVERMNET AREA OF NIGER STATE.» ABSTRACT The study focused on the prevalence of tuberculosis among male in General Hospital Suleja, Suleja Local Government area of Niger state. the a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY For certain infectious diseases, there are individuals who are able to transmit their illness but...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Over the years, right from the second half of the 20th century, genetics progressively became an ...Continue Reading »
5. INCIDENCE ON HYPEREMESIS GRAVIDARIUM AMONG PREGNANT WOMEN IN KINKINAUCOMMUNITY, KADUNA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT» ABSTRACT This project was carried out in kinkinau, Kaduna south Local Government area Kaduna state, on incidence of hyperemesis gravideruim among preg...Continue Reading »
6. ACCESS AND UTILIZATION OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES (ICTS) AMONG TECHNICAL HEALTH PERSONNEL IN ST. GERALD’S CATHOLIC HOSPITAL» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY ICT has been an integral part of human life and has lead to rapid processing of mass information....Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY While public expenditure determines economic success, economic problems are often caused by impru...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION An adequate supply of safe drinking water is one of the major prerequisites for a healthy life, but waterborne diseases i...Continue Reading »
9. AWARENESS OF THE DANGERS OF TEENAGE PREGNANCY AND MOTHERHOOD AMONG TEENAGE MOTHERS IN IKA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT» The number of teenagers giving birth each year in Nigeria is increasing. Babies are seen dumped in toilet places, bushes and road sides. These babies ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The data for this research work titled statistical analysis of reported cases of Breast cancer was collected from the National Hospital Abuja...Continue Reading »