Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The article on this topic (Assessment of the factors responsible for child abuse and neglect in Nigeria) is an extract from the complete project material. The complete project work would be made available when you subscribe for the full material.
1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
It has been the general assumption that children with reasonable physical care would grow into normal happy adulthood. But scientific investigations of psychologists, sociologist and psychiatrists regarding personality development has uncovered the greater importance of the growing up and its lasting effects on the total personality of a person. Adult personality has its root in childhood. What we can do as adult is largely determined by ways in which we were allowed into experience inevitable events of childhood.
Thus the aim of this research work is to shed more light on the issue of child abuse and neglect in Kaduna South Local Government of Kaduna State.
A child is neglected when he lacks continues physical and emotional contact with his mother. Children under this category are those may be due to lose of mother or both parents or the separation of both parents, thus child may be sent to nursery school or orphanages with many children which makes it difficult for special individual attention to be rendered to each child. Those children are therefore brought up by stranger which could be changed at different times due to the shift of their study.
Child abuse on the other hand can be defined as the portion of harm to children that result from human action or in action that is prescribed, proximate and preventable. The definition recognizes that such harm is no accident but something perpetrated on children by others, usually intestinally and that the actors inflicting this harm do not enjoy society approval. It is also point out that abuse generally come from the child immediate environment and that it is preventable child neglect is a passive form of maltreatment or abuse UNICEF (1986).
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR HEALTH EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Malnutrition in children also known as undernutrition is common globally and results in both shor...Continue Reading »
2. APPRAISAL ON CONTROL OF DIARRHOEA AMONG CHILDREN WITHIN THE AGE BRACKET OF UNDER 5 YEARS IN BEBUAWHAN COMMUNITY IN OBUDU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF CROS...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study Diarrhoea is a symptom of infections caused by a host of bacterial, viral and parasitic organisms mos...Continue Reading »
3. ATTITUDE OF WORKING MOTHERS TOWARDS EXCLUSIVE BREASTFEEDING IN MARAFAMETROPOLIS, KADUNA NORTH, KADUNA STATE.» ABSTRACT This research set out the attitude of working mothers towards exclusive breast feeding practice in Marafa Metropolis Kaduna North, Kaduna Sta...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The data for this research work titled statistical analysis of reported cases of Breast cancer was collected from the National Hospital Abuja...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The objective research work was to carry out an ergonomic assessment of the korope buses plying Osunroads, in other to determine their suitab...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION The history of human race has been observed as the histories of drugs used since earliest time, herbs, root, back leaves ...Continue Reading »
7. THE EFFECT OF INDIAN HEMP SMOKING ON ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE AMONG STUDENTS OF KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Indian hemp is a plant that has been cultivated since ancient times for its fiber, oil, and narco...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Prolong labor or dystocia is a common birth complication and constitute the major indication of instrument deliveries and...Continue Reading »
9. HEALTH IMPLICATIONS AND THE PROBLEM OF MALARIA AMONG ADULT IN SABO TASHA COMMUNITY IN KADUNA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Declaration ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE: INTROD...Continue Reading »
10. APPRAISAL OF THE KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE OF EXCLUSIVE BREASTFEEDING BY MOTHERS IN KAJURU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study Breastfeeding is the ideal method suited for the physiological and psychological needs of an infant. ...Continue Reading »