Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 69 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research discusses the impact of Christian religious studies on the morals of secondary school students in Uyo metropolis. It discussed the societal value that Nigeria is a country that is plagued with misplaced value. Questionnaire was employed in the collection of data from selected secondary schools and the response was impressive. Correlation coefficient was employed in testing the hypothesis to know the degree of the relationship between Christian religious studies and moral values in secondary school in Akwa ibom state.
The findings revealed that there is moral decadence in the society, religion plays a prominent role in the society, religious education brings about moral development; and that religious education is being handled with levity. The study recommended among others that, for religious education to bring about the desired moral development the curriculum had to be restructured to contain the necessary ingredients and the teacher should also exemplify the moral standards he teaches.
We concluded that religious education has no significant improvement of the level of secondary school students in Uyo metropolis. The result revealed that moral values everybody should become genuinely interested in seeing a higher standard of moral behavior in private and public affairs.
Finally, every individual in this country should become interested in ensuring a high standard of moral behaviour in both private and public life for them to portrait a good image of the country.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. FACTORS AFFECTING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION IN SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN OVIA NORTH EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO S...» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study was to find out the factors affecting the implementation of Universal Basic Education (U B E) in Ovia North East Lo...Continue Reading »
2. PROBLEMS OF EDUCATING THE PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED CHILDREN IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, EKIADOLOR-BENIN)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The handicapped children are gifted children who have ability to be educated irrespective of their di...Continue Reading »
3. INVESTIGATION INTO THE OPINION OF SOME SELECTED NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS ON THE ROLES OF CHILD UP BRINGING PRACTICE ON EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUC...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study Child up bringing practices and early childhood education are usually tied to the beliefs about w...Continue Reading »
4. THE NEED FOR COUNSELLING CENTRES IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL IN OREDO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO STATE “PROBLEMS AND PROSPECT”» ABSTRACT The research topic on: “the need for counseling services in some selected secondary schools in Oredo local government area of Edo state...Continue Reading »
» 1.1 Background to the StudyThe school environment, which include the classrooms, libraries, technical workshops, laboratories, teachers’ quality, sc...Continue Reading »
6. THE EFFECTS OF PARENTAL SOCIOECONOMIC STATUS ON THE DELINQUENT BEHAVIOUR OF STUDENTS IN IDEMILI SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ANAMBRA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Education not only provides knowledge and skills, but also inculcates values, training of instinc...Continue Reading »
» Project Abstract The consequences of drug abuse and alcoholism placed great burden on Nigerian society as it affected the economy, the health care sys...Continue Reading »
8. ICT RECEPTION AMONG NIGERIA UNIVERSITY LECTURERS AND STUDENTS TOWARD ENABLING A TRUE E-LEARNING ENVIRONMENT» Abstract Technological change and globalization have created a new global economy with Information and Communication Technology (ICT) occupying a comp...Continue Reading »
9. MARRIED AND UNMARRIED INDIVIDUAL PERCEPTIONS OF SICKLE CELL ANAEMIA (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU EAST L.G.A ENUGU STATE)» ABSTRACT The Urge to embark on this study was necessitated by the dire need to find out the “married and unmarried individual perceptions of sickle ...Continue Reading »
10. TEACHERS PERCEPTION OF THEIR PROFESSION,IT'S INFLUENCE ON ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ETCHE L G A.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Education being the greatest hope of a nation especially for a developing country like Nigeria ca...Continue Reading »