Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 69 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research discusses the impact of Christian religious studies on the morals of secondary school students in Uyo metropolis. It discussed the societal value that Nigeria is a country that is plagued with misplaced value. Questionnaire was employed in the collection of data from selected secondary schools and the response was impressive. Correlation coefficient was employed in testing the hypothesis to know the degree of the relationship between Christian religious studies and moral values in secondary school in Akwa ibom state.
The findings revealed that there is moral decadence in the society, religion plays a prominent role in the society, religious education brings about moral development; and that religious education is being handled with levity. The study recommended among others that, for religious education to bring about the desired moral development the curriculum had to be restructured to contain the necessary ingredients and the teacher should also exemplify the moral standards he teaches.
We concluded that religious education has no significant improvement of the level of secondary school students in Uyo metropolis. The result revealed that moral values everybody should become genuinely interested in seeing a higher standard of moral behavior in private and public affairs.
Finally, every individual in this country should become interested in ensuring a high standard of moral behaviour in both private and public life for them to portrait a good image of the country.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study Child trafficking is an ugly fact of our society that is prevalent even today. Child trafficking ...Continue Reading »
2. PEER GROUP INFLUENCE ON THE ADOLESCENT AND THEIR PERFOMANCE IN SCHOOLS IN EGOR LOCAL GVOERNMENT AREA OF EDO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF STUDY The educational foundation of a child starts right from the home. It starts with informal education which...Continue Reading »
3. INFLUENCE OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS ON STUDENTS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN MATHEMATICS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN OYO» ABSTRACT The aim of this paper is to investigate the influence of instructional materials to the academic performance of secondary school students in ...Continue Reading »
4. CAUSES AND EFFECT OF POOR NUTRITION ON CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 15 YEARS: A CASE STUDY OF EGOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF STUDY Poor nutrition is as old as man exist on earth, nutrition particular in protein and energy growing food w...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study According to Agbo, (2015) career aspiration is a path one wishes profession to follow and further...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The demands and expectations from local government councils over the years have been on the increase while delivering the dividend of democra...Continue Reading »
7. TEACHERS PERCEPTION OF THEIR PROFESSION,IT'S INFLUENCE ON ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ETCHE L G A.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Education being the greatest hope of a nation especially for a developing country like Nigeria ca...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Meaning of academic performance of student is challenging, since science student performance is the p...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Public libraries contribute significantly to the educational development and literacy level of an...Continue Reading »
10. AN APPRAISAL OF TAX STATUS OBLIGATIONS AND EXCEPTIONS OF A COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE, ESPECIALLY TERTIARY EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS» CHAPTER 1: GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1. INTRODUCTION Nigeria is a Federal Republic; therefore, the country’s legal system is based on the English Leg...Continue Reading »