Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 69 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research discusses the impact of Christian religious studies on the morals of secondary school students in Uyo metropolis. It discussed the societal value that Nigeria is a country that is plagued with misplaced value. Questionnaire was employed in the collection of data from selected secondary schools and the response was impressive. Correlation coefficient was employed in testing the hypothesis to know the degree of the relationship between Christian religious studies and moral values in secondary school in Akwa ibom state.
The findings revealed that there is moral decadence in the society, religion plays a prominent role in the society, religious education brings about moral development; and that religious education is being handled with levity. The study recommended among others that, for religious education to bring about the desired moral development the curriculum had to be restructured to contain the necessary ingredients and the teacher should also exemplify the moral standards he teaches.
We concluded that religious education has no significant improvement of the level of secondary school students in Uyo metropolis. The result revealed that moral values everybody should become genuinely interested in seeing a higher standard of moral behavior in private and public affairs.
Finally, every individual in this country should become interested in ensuring a high standard of moral behaviour in both private and public life for them to portrait a good image of the country.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENT POOR PERFORMANCE IN CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The Christian Religious Education has emerged as a subject of prime importance in Nigerian schools. Its value in the school c...Continue Reading »
2. EFFECT OF INSOURCING OR OUTSOURCING DECISION ON THE PRODUCTIVITY OF NORTHERN CABLES PROCESSING COMPANY (NOCACO) KADUNA» CHAPTER I: Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study The Insourcing and/or Outsourcing decision is referred to in purchasing as sourcing policy decisio...Continue Reading »
3. THE IMPACT OF E-LEARNING ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF UNDERGRADUATES (Case Study: University Of Jos)» Abstract This study was designed to examine the impact of e learning on academic performance In University of Jos. To seek their opinion on the studen...Continue Reading »
4. THE IMPACT OF MOTIVATION ON LOCAL GOVERNMENT STAFF EDUCATION (A Case Study Of Dutsin-Ma Local Government)» ABSTRACT This project attempt to analyze the impact of motivation on worker’s performance in an organization. Motivation is a way of encouraging...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Family has been universally perceived as a small but powerful unit and the oldest institution in ...Continue Reading »
6. THE IMPACT OF MODERN OFFICE TECHNOLOGIES ON SECRETARIES’ LEVEL OF PRODUCTIVITY AT THE HEAD OFFICE OF THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background to the study For decades now, fast changes have been taking place in all facets of human life including the o...Continue Reading »
7. AN ASSESSMENT OF METHODS OF TEACHING BIOLOGY COURSES TO BIOLOGY EDUCATION STUDENTS IN SELECTED NIGERIAN INSTITUTIONS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Biology education has been described as education for and about science (Okwuanaso & Nwazor, 2000...Continue Reading »
8. THE ROLE OF ICT IN TEACHING BUSINESS EDUCATION IN NIGERIA( A CASE STUDY OF OREDO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO STATE)» CHAPTER I INTRODUCTION Background of the Study There has been increasing interest in introducing innovations such as Information and Communication Tec...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTNursing education, including the individual nurse educator, has a responsibility to society and to students for providing quality education, f...Continue Reading »
10. EFFECT OF GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING AMONG SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN THEIR CHOICE OF CAREER» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Meaning and Definition of Guidance and Counselling Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary def...Continue Reading »