Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 69 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research discusses the impact of Christian religious studies on the morals of secondary school students in Uyo metropolis. It discussed the societal value that Nigeria is a country that is plagued with misplaced value. Questionnaire was employed in the collection of data from selected secondary schools and the response was impressive. Correlation coefficient was employed in testing the hypothesis to know the degree of the relationship between Christian religious studies and moral values in secondary school in Akwa ibom state.
The findings revealed that there is moral decadence in the society, religion plays a prominent role in the society, religious education brings about moral development; and that religious education is being handled with levity. The study recommended among others that, for religious education to bring about the desired moral development the curriculum had to be restructured to contain the necessary ingredients and the teacher should also exemplify the moral standards he teaches.
We concluded that religious education has no significant improvement of the level of secondary school students in Uyo metropolis. The result revealed that moral values everybody should become genuinely interested in seeing a higher standard of moral behavior in private and public affairs.
Finally, every individual in this country should become interested in ensuring a high standard of moral behaviour in both private and public life for them to portrait a good image of the country.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT Environment is man’s immediate surrounding and man in his exploration and innovation has always been tempering with his/her environment...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This long essay discussed the topical issue on the effects of school based violence on the academic achievements of students. It focused the ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study The current Universal Basic Education (UBE) scheme in Nigeria is a product of an earlier educational ...Continue Reading »
4. THE INFLUENCE OF SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT ON ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF SECONDARY SCHOOLS STUDENTS IN KANKE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF PLATEAU STATE, NIGERIA.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The relationship between school environment and school academic achievement has been a perplexing...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY During the last two decades higher education institutions have invested heavily in information an...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The role of technology in teaching and learning is rapidly becoming one of the most important and widely discussed issues in ...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The aim of this study is to examine the effect of parental influence in the educational development of primary children in Kaduna South local...Continue Reading »
8. AVAILABILITY OF LABORATORIES AND QUALIFIED TEACHERS FOR EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF COMPUTER AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE IN OUR SECONDARY SCHOOL» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Science according to Attiji (2008) is a dynamic human activity concerned with understanding of wo...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Aquaculture products can harbour pathogenic bacteria, which are of the natural micro flora of the environment. An in vitro assay was carried ...Continue Reading »
10. THE INFLUENCE OF PRINCIPALSâ€™ LEADERSHIP STYLES ON SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS JOB PERFORMANCE IN SAPELE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF DELTA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study The wealth of a given country is principally determined by the human resources, available natural res...Continue Reading »