Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
TABLE OF CONTENTS
This project focused on the structure, operation and impact of Nigerian stock exchange on Nigerian economy. The Nigerian financial market ware considered. The market which consists of the money market and capital market. The Nigerian capital market was examined together with the roles and reasons for its establishment. The Nigerian Stock Exchange was traced to the origin. The meaning, history and organization of Nigerian Stock Exchange was undertaken, together the membership of Nigerian Stock Exchange which includes the foundation members, the ordinary members and the Dealing members. In addition, the structure of the Nigerian Stock Exchange which deals with the general administration of the operations in the Stock Exchange market was also examined. It also covers the objectives, functions, the Dealing procedure, the listing requirements of Nigerian Stock Exchange and the classification of Stock Exchange Market. Moreover, the operation of the Nigerian Stock Exchange, the speculators at the Stock Exchange and the impact and achievement of the Nigerian Stock Exchange on economy were analyzed and provided for in the project. The Nigerian Security and Exchange Commission was considered as only regulatory body in the activities of Nigerian Stock Exchange. The Central Securities Clearing System (CSCS) was examined. The various method of collecting data related to the topic were discussed to ensure the empirical validity of the finding. The data collected were analysed and interpreted with the presentation in tabular form. The summary, conclusion and recommendation of the write up were concisely stated in lucid language for the consumption of the attentive public.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ASSESSMENT OF CAPITAL GAIN TAX ADMINISTRATION IN NIGERIA: PROBLEM AND PROSPECT. (CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICE - FIRS OGUN STATE BRANCH...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Taxation is a compulsory levy imposed by the Government on the incomes of taxpayers in a geographical...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 169 hits | Source: ECONOMICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study The theoretical argument that supports the link between financial development and growth is that a we...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 97 hits | Source: ECONOMICS
» ABSTRACT International trade and other economic activities between nationalities have greatly expanded in modern times. Movements of goods and service...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: ECONOMICS
4. REASONS FOR TAXATION AS AN INSTRUMENT OF MONEY CONTROL AND ITS EFFECTS ON GOVERNMENT AND ITS CITIZENS, AND ITS GENERAL EFFECTS ON THE NIGERIA ECONOMY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Government, all over the world needs tax to fund and control their economic activities and one of...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 103 hits | Source: ECONOMICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Capital accumulation as a component of economic growth and development in any society is the proc...Continue Reading »
59 pages | 254 hits | Source: ECONOMICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Urban areas are the engines of economic growth as well as location for complex network of activit...Continue Reading »
40 pages | 236 hits | Source: ECONOMICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of Study Investment expenditure in economic analysis is both a component of aggregate demand and an injection...Continue Reading »
54 pages | 243 hits | Source: ECONOMICS
» ABSTRACT This research work evaluates the Impact of Taxation on Inequality in Nigeria from (1980 2010). From our finding, we found out that taxation d...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 421 hits | Source: ECONOMICS
9. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE MARKET AND THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY; ADAPTIVE EXPECTATION HPOTHESIS 1990 - 2015» ABSTRACT This research work is on the impact of The Nigerian Securities Exchange Market and the Nigerian Economy. The main objective of this study is ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 278 hits | Source: ECONOMICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF STUDY The quest to achieve self sufficient food production is one of the highest priorities of most countries i...Continue Reading »
48 pages | 94 hits | Source: ECONOMICS