Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project was centered on design and implementation of computerized drug verification and management system. The current process of verifying and managing drugs by NAFDAC is being operated manually and due to this procedure numerous problems are been encountered. This design was taken to computerize the manual process in order to check these problems. The problems were identified after series of interviews and examination of documents after which analysis was made and a computerized procedure recommended. This project will also suggest how to successfully implement the computerized procedure and to overcome the obstacle that would hinder the successful implementation of the system. The system was designed using PHP programming language. This language was chosen because of its easy syntax and features for developing web based applications.
1.0 GENERAL INTRODUCTION
Drug reporting and verification establishments like NAFDAC (National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control), require efficient and brilliant technique and flexible system for proper drug management. Their main objective is to ensure every fake drugs producing company are eliminated in Nigeria. In recent years, there has been a rapid growth in fake drugs incident which as claim a lot of lives in the country, this predicament has created the need to build an application that will address most of the issues address in this research work. This research work will be of paramount importance to these sectors as it will be design to address most of their challenges.
Drug reporting and verification Software easily automates the whole process of drug verification and reporting. Drugs Pharmaceutical Company are register on the system and verification code are generated for each drug production. System users are created by the system admin where each staff is able to login in with the provided authorization and manage his/her account. The system which will be made available to the general public provides a window in which users could type in a drug code to verify the authenticity of that drug. The admin has the sole authority over the system.
Chapter one introduces the research work and the problem definition of the research, and to know the aim of this research work, research justification tells us why it is important to research Where agent of NAFDAC find it quite difficult to access register pharmaceutical company and drugs right there on the field.on this topic; it also covers areas like scope and limitation of study which entails the boundary of this work. Definition of terms gives summarize what each chapter entails.
1.2 PROBLEM DEFINITION
This research work was undertaken to uncover some of the problems with conventionaldrug reporting and verification systems. Here, agents of NAFDACand other drug enforcement agency find it quite difficult to access register pharmaceutical companies . Using these conventional method pose lots of constraint on team member as no team member can access files on the officedatabase while at field work also reports has to be file at the office.
1.3 OBJECTIVE OF STUDY
In view of the problems mentioned above, this project is aimed at implementing a drug reporting and verificationsystem which will exclusively:
· Register every drug produce by every pharmaceutical companyin Nigeria
· Produce and register drugs verification code
· Register pharmaceutical all company in Nigeria with each respective trade mark,
· Efficiently handling of fake drug report files and automate the process of drug authentication using appreciate channel.
1.4 RESEARCH JUSTIFICATION
This research work will provide a more reliable and flexible way of drugs verification and report filing of fake drugs as well as fake pharmaceutical company not authorize to produce and distribute drug in Nigeria. Also eliminate the lag time in file recovery with an inclusion of an asynchronous request incorporated on the system. Furthermore, it will aids structural document, representation and eliminates the tedium of performing monotonous transaction. This research will also contribute to existing literature in this area and will serve as a guild or blueprint for an undergraduate student.
1.5 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
This research work “design and implementation of an interactive project management system” will be a web-based application and will be implemented on a relational database system(MySQL). Html(hypertext markup language), css(cascading style sheet) and Jquery will be used to design the web-user interface, php (hypertext preprocessor) will be used as the serve- side script language to link the interface and the database.
1.6 SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF STUDY
This research work is to develop a system capable of handling all Drugs agencies in Nigeria such as verification and reporting of fake drugs, drugs confirmation code using secure channel, drug enforcement agent .The system will also incorporate in its design a feedback layout between for drug confirmation.
The system will not incorporate in its development all the functions of a drug verification and reporting system but will focus only on the aforementioned functionalities. The system will not be responsible for any loss of data if its environment (network/system installed on) is corrupt.
1.7 CHAPTER LAYOUT
This section was put in place to explain what each chapter does, chapter one introduces the project to the reader by explaining the problems the project is supposed to solve, objective of the study and research justification is to describe to the reader the purpose and the importance of researching on this topic, research methodology is all about the method used in implementing the research work, scope and limitation describes the boundary of the research work and where the project work can be put into use.
Chapter two deals with the literature review and state-of-the-art.This chapter discusses literature review, what people have published related to this research work and their shortcoming, how this present research can improve their shortcomings.
Chapter three deals with the system design methodology i.e. collection of tools methods and practices for achieving a task; the requirement specification states the expectation of the system analysis, and design which is the blueprint of what the system would carry out.
Chapter four has to do with the implementation, system testing strategies, target computer system requirement, software maintenance etc.
Chapter five discusses the recommendations and conclusion part of the research work and how this work can be applied to the problem domain.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED DOCUMENTATION SYSTEM OF COURT PROCEEDINGS (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL HIGH COURT ENUGU STATE)» ABSTRACTAs the complexity and degress of crimes widen, system using new technology will have to be utilized to aid lawyers etc to fight this tends.Jus...Continue Reading »
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATIVE INFORMATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF POST-PRIMARY SCHOOL MANAGEMENT BOARD (PPSMB...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Education is an indispensable system on which the life of everyone is built and as well stimulate...Continue Reading »
» AbstractStudies on GSM service delivery in SMEs are inadequate in Nigeria and this is required for them to survive in this competitive environment. He...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Computer Networking is considered a branch in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Informati...Continue Reading »
5. A DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TO SHOW A QUICK GLANCE OF NYSC PLACE OF PRIMARY ASSIGNMENT (PPA) A STUDY OF EBONYI STATE» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The NYSC place of primary assignment – PPA is a place where the corps members are being sent to carry out and perfo...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AN IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED PRODUCTION SCHEDULER SYSTEM (A Case Sudy Of Okin Biscuit Offa, Kwara State)» ABSTRACT This project work titled design and implementatiom of a computerized production scheduler assignment problem approach. Deals with how machine...Continue Reading »
7. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AUTOMATED SYSTEM FOR BORROWING AND RETURNING BOOKS IN THE LIBRARY (USING AMBROSE ALI UNIVERSITY AS THE CASE STUDY)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The use of academic as a means of promoting learning in Nigeria has increased overtime. In this p...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTIONBACKGROUND OF THE STUDYA payroll is a company's list or records of its employees, which is often used to refer to the total amount of mone...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTER BASED HOUSEHOLD INVENTORY SYSTEM (CASE STUDY PRESIDENTIAL HOTEL ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF STUDY 1.1 INTRODUCTION Computer household inventory system today encompasses either directly or indirectly ; A field of acti...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project work deals on the design and implement of a headlamp operated gate opening system capable of operating a gate/door using the par...Continue Reading »