Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The impact of entrepreneurship on economic development in Nigeria. This case study is to examine the effect of the impact of entrepreneurship on economic development in Nigeria. The project focuses on how entrepreneurship will contribute to economic development and how economy would be improved through entrepreneurship. The study is also designed to examine the degree and prospect of entrepreneurship, like wise their impact to Nigeria economy. We shall also examine the failure to achieve the goal of industrial development. During the research work, we shall examine the origin of entrepreneurship in Nigeria, definition of entrepreneurship, how will finance entrepreneurship, characteristics, role of entrepreneurship and problem confronting entrepreneurship in Nigeria and also collection of data. The research methodology. Research design, research instrument, validity of the instrument and reliability of the instrument and also population sampling techniques will be carried out. Presentation of data analysis in order to have the understanding of the role of business and how to improve on it, there is need for data presentation and analysis. Finally, this write comprises of summery, conclusion and recommendation, summary of major finding, conclusion, recommendation and questionnaire and references.
1.1 Background of the Study
The issue or sustainable development in the third world countries like Nigeria has been a growing concern to both the government and private sector. The huge amount of money the government has being investing on this plat from over the years have not yielded any meaningful result. Poverty is a characteristic of Nigeria house hold or individual, it has been realized in the recent years that there are limits to which government can singly promote development. Most of the traditional function being carried out by the government in most countries ranging from the provision of economic development are becoming increasingly difficult to accomplish. Nigeria as a nation has her own peculiar developmental challenges because of malad ministration corruption infrastructural decay, insecurity of lives and properties, unstable macroeconomic regime and unpredictable fiscal policies by successive administration (Fasua, 2006) thus, both the public and the private sectors of the economic and every segment of the society need to be involved in the industrial development process of the country.
As globalization creates benefits through advanced technologies and expansion of commerce, it also creates challenges for emerging small business enterprises to effectively complete in an environment characterized by multivariate challenges. It is on this basis that governments begin to engage in privatization policy with the view of allowing the private sector to participate in the economic development of the nation.
Consequently, various government of the nation begin to find pathways to involve the private sector in the developmental process of their country’s economy one of the responses to the challenges of development entrepreneurial developing countries. Is the encouragement of entrepreneurial development scheme.
Nigeria had even taken more robust step by including entrepreneurial studies in the academic curriculum of her education system and with the introduction of national Directorate of employment (NDE) scheme. The believe of such policy makers is that such decision will inculcate entrepreneurial spirit in the mind of people so as to prepare them for wealth creation through entrepreneurship (Fasua, 2006). Entrepreneurship is very crucial to the development of a country’s economy, especially countries like Nigeria. Entrepreneurship is sine qua non to national development poverty eradication and employment generation it is the bed rock of any nation’s industrialization. Solat manufacturing company is purely indigenous manufacturing company. The manufacturing company came into existence in 1998 with the aim of purchasing straw, toothpick, and shopping bag.
The company is fully registered with the federal government of Nigeria. The director of the company is fully registered with all the appropriate professional bodies in Nigeria.
Solat manufacturing company also came into being as a result of many years of experience gained by the director and staff in the field of manufacturing industries both local and international.
The company deploys computer application packages in their project design and supervision services. All their staff are computer-competent.
1.2 Statement of the Problem
Actually, the role of entrepreneurship in the development of Nigeria economy is a successful story.
In the past, when Nigeria used to import all what she or he needed from which of course had made the country face a lot of instability in all aspects of national like both socially, economically, political and morally.
Moreover, the deficit balance of payment, this has greatly reduced the foreign exchange available to the country.
1.3 Research Question and/or Hypotheses
An hypothesis is an idea that is opened to acceptance or rejection in other words, it can be defined as a belief, opinion or a tentative assumptive statement made about something and which is yet to be emphatically tested and proved either true or false when an assumption is made or an ideal is put towards and it is still under research it means that either true or false results being accepted or rejected.
There are two (2) types of hypothesis, the null or positive hypothesis which makes a positive statement about which is to be investigated. It is represented by (Ho)
The alternative or negative hypothesis makes negative statement and it is represented by an abbreviation.
Ho: - There is no significance relationship between entrepreneurship and economic development in Nigeria
Hi: - there is significant relationship between economic development in Nigeria
· Is there any relationship between employees age and economic development?
· Does Hierarchical position on the employee significant relationship with the level of economic?
· Is there any relationship between entrepreneurship and economic development?
1.4 The Purpose of the Study
The main objective of the study is to appraise the effect of entrepreneurship on economic development of the state
1. To examine the significance of these entrepreneurship in solat manufacturing
2. To know and identify the extent to which entrepreneurship in solat manufacturing company
3. To know the rate at which the present economic in the country has affected the growth of these entrepreneurship in solat manufacturing company
4. To know both the entrepreneurship and consumer reaction to entrepreneurship in Solats manufacturing company
1.5 The Scope of the Study
The project focuses on how entrepreneurship will impact to economic growth and how economic growth will be improved through entrepreneurship.
As a result of the numerical strength, entrepreneurship, the researcher have decided to limit their research to solat manufacturing company as our case study bearing it in mind that entrepreneurship operate system and principle nationwide.
1.6 Limitation of the Study
A lot of constraints arose. During the course of this study which are likely to affect the result of this research work.
The limitations are stated below.
1. Financial constraints limited financial capacity. The cost of traveling to get adequate, facts, cost of browsing, computer typing and binding of project is too costly.
2. Time: the time assigned allowed for the project work limited to three months which is quite inadequate for the research of this magnitude.
1.7 The Significance of the Study
Categorically, there is failure to ach8ieve the goal of industrial through reliance on entrepreneurship strategy it has done on the economic planner of the less developed countries that the path to economic growth can not be exclusive, if any experience has shown that the goals and aspiration of full employment, self reliance and less developed countries.
The realization of this fact has led to a tradical change in government attitude, and position inclination towards the development of indigenous and entrepreneurship.
1.8 Definition of Terms
Income: - is the reward of his activities and realized as a profit oriented business.
Training: - the operation of entrepreneurship by the proprietor gives limit the opportunity to development his managerial ability toward the management of large entrepreneurship.
Employment: - this is one of the combinations of entrepreneurship to the entrepreneurship particular people to work in the firm or company.
Financing: - the acquiring and use of funds to cover the expenses use in the operation of the business.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. IFRS ADOPTION AND VALUE RELEVANCE OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION: A STUDY OF LISTED INSURANCE FIRMS IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Accounting literatures on value relevance research dates back to early 1960s with the remarkable ...Continue Reading »
2. EVALUATION OF THE ACCOUNTING PROBLEMS OF MICROFINANCE BANKS IN NIGERIA (A STUDY OF MICROFINANCE BANKS IN ABAKALIKI METROPOLIS, EBONYI STATE)» ABSTRACT This research is titled “Accounting Problems in Microfinance Banks A study of selected microfinance banks in Abakaliki metropolis of Eb...Continue Reading »
3. SOURCES OF REVENUE AND EXPENDITURE OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA IN DELTA STATE (A CASE STUDY OF STATE NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The study of Local Government in Nigeria is traceable to the traditional political system in the ...Continue Reading »
4. THE IMPACT OF MILLENIUM DEVELOPMENT GOALS (MDGS) ON THE STANDARD OF LIVING OF RURAL DWELLERS (A CASE STUDY OF IBESIKPO VILLAGE OF AKWA IBOM STATE)» Abstract The accountants the business and the economy are inseparable. They are mostly needed in resolving various conflicting investment decision, in...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study is to examine the impact of Internal Audit on fraud detection and prevention with Power Holding Company of Nigeria ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY It is feared that the inability of management to ensure effective enforcement of rules and regulation...Continue Reading »
7. THE IMPORTANCE OF INVENTORY APPLICATION IN MANAGEMENT OF AN ORGANIZATION (A STUDY BOURBON DOCKING NIGERIA LIMITED PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE)» ABSTRACT This research work was carried out to find out the importance of inventory application in management of an organization using Bourbon Docking...Continue Reading »
8. THE IMPACT OF INTERNAL AUDITING IN THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF AN ORGANIZATION (A STUDY OF OFFICE OF THE STATE AUDITOR GENERAL, ENUGU)» ABSTRACT This survey examines the impact of internal auditing in the growth and development of an organization. Its main objective is to determine whe...Continue Reading »
9. AN APPRAISAL OF BUSINESS FUNDING PATTERN BY NIGERIA FINANCIAL INSTITUTION AN APPRAISAL OF THE CHALLENGES OF FUND MANAGEMENT IN THE NIGERIA LOCAL GOVER...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the study The challenges of funds management in finance function, usually at a managerial level through which t...Continue Reading »
10. DEBT RECOVERY TECHNIQUES IN THE BANKING SECTORS ISSUES, PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK NIG PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Actually, for every successful business, there must be a debt in the sense that one person or customer must own the owner of ...Continue Reading »