Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 57 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦6,000
The capital market has an important contribution make in terms of mobilization of savings to profitable self liquidating investment. An analysis of the Nigeria capital market is the subject of this research because effective capital market can offer several advantages to governments and private sector.
This project is designed to analyze the problems and prospects of the capital market, this is because it is from the capital market that funds were raised to finance most of the investment in premises, buildings productions, plant and machinery of the private sector in Nigeria.
Nevertheless the result of this project shows that the Nigeria capital market has contributed immensely towards providing shortâ€“term and long capital for government and private companies for the economic growth of Nigeria. It also assist investors, to have great confidence in funding big project. Finally, for the capital market to enable operational efficiency and attract more investors, it depend largely on the extent to which the capital market adapts fast hanging world information through the use of internet, E-mail, E-Commerce and effective telecommunication like the telephone, locally and (internationally) GSM and etc.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1Background of the study
1.2History background of Nigerian Stock Exchanged
Market in Nigeria
1.3Objective of the study
1.4Statement of General Problems
1.5Background of the Subject Matter
1.6Rational for the study
1.7Scope of the study
1.8Statement of hypothesis
1.9Definition of terms
Review related literature
2.1The Nigerian securities and Exchange Commission
2.2Evaluation Stock Exchange Commission Activities in Nigeria
2.3The role of the capital market
2.4Ideal environment for efficient capital market
2.5The Nigerian Stock Exchange Operation
2.6Trading procedure in Nigeria Stock Exchange
2.7The Issuing Houses practice
2.8The Unit Trust
2.9The Problems of the Nigerian Capital Market
3.1Research approaches used
3.2Justification for approach used
3.4Research population and sample size
3.5Sampling procedure employed
3.6Justification for sample procedure and sample size
3.7Statistical techniques used in Analysis the data.
Presentation and analysis of Data
Summary, Conclusion and Recommendations
5.1Summary of finding
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» Abstract Fraud is an epidemic dimension that has eaten deep into the banking sector as well as the entire economy. Itsdevastating effect manifests its...Continue Reading »
2. THE EFFECT OF CREDIT RECOVERY ON THE PERFORMANCE OF NIGERIAN AGRICULTURAL COOPERATIVE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK (NACRDB)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE EXTENDED ESSAY The administration of credit can be regarded as important to financial institutions in any e...Continue Reading »
3. THE ROLE OF BANKS IN FINANCING SMALL SCALE BUSINESS IN NIGERIA_. (A CASE STUDY OF AGBARHO MICRO FINANCE BANK LTD)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND FOR THE STUDY Banks are in the Business of accepting deposit from the public and on lending those funds to...Continue Reading »
4. THE IMPACT OF TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT ON FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF BANKS IN NIGERIA BEFORE AND AFTER APPRAISAL APPROACH» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The banking sector is the engine of any nation's economy. The economic status of any nation depen...Continue Reading »
5. THE ROLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS TO THE INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT SECTOR IN NIGERIA A CASE STUDY UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA) (1980-2007)» THE ROLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS TO THE INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT SECTOR IN NIGERIA A CASE STUDY UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA) (1980 2007) ABSTRACT It could b...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY According to Adekunle (2005), the importance of the Small Scale Enterprises to Economic developme...Continue Reading »
7. EVALUATION OF FRAUD CONTROL MEASURES IN THE NIGERIAN BANKING SECTOR(A CASE STUDY OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, KADUNA BRANCH)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Over the years, irregularities have been the problems of commercial banks. The term irregular...Continue Reading »
» CHAPETR ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study 1.2 Statement of problem 1.3 Objective of the study 1.4 Research Hypotheses 1.5 Significance of t...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The rapid changes in business operations in contemporary times in the form of technological impr...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 IMPROVING CUSTOMER SERVICES IN NIGERIA COMMERCIAL BANKS It will be necessary to elucidate more on the worlds, customer, b...Continue Reading »