Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 57 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦6,000
The capital market has an important contribution make in terms of mobilization of savings to profitable self liquidating investment. An analysis of the Nigeria capital market is the subject of this research because effective capital market can offer several advantages to governments and private sector.
This project is designed to analyze the problems and prospects of the capital market, this is because it is from the capital market that funds were raised to finance most of the investment in premises, buildings productions, plant and machinery of the private sector in Nigeria.
Nevertheless the result of this project shows that the Nigeria capital market has contributed immensely towards providing shortâ€“term and long capital for government and private companies for the economic growth of Nigeria. It also assist investors, to have great confidence in funding big project. Finally, for the capital market to enable operational efficiency and attract more investors, it depend largely on the extent to which the capital market adapts fast hanging world information through the use of internet, E-mail, E-Commerce and effective telecommunication like the telephone, locally and (internationally) GSM and etc.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1Background of the study
1.2History background of Nigerian Stock Exchanged
Market in Nigeria
1.3Objective of the study
1.4Statement of General Problems
1.5Background of the Subject Matter
1.6Rational for the study
1.7Scope of the study
1.8Statement of hypothesis
1.9Definition of terms
Review related literature
2.1The Nigerian securities and Exchange Commission
2.2Evaluation Stock Exchange Commission Activities in Nigeria
2.3The role of the capital market
2.4Ideal environment for efficient capital market
2.5The Nigerian Stock Exchange Operation
2.6Trading procedure in Nigeria Stock Exchange
2.7The Issuing Houses practice
2.8The Unit Trust
2.9The Problems of the Nigerian Capital Market
3.1Research approaches used
3.2Justification for approach used
3.4Research population and sample size
3.5Sampling procedure employed
3.6Justification for sample procedure and sample size
3.7Statistical techniques used in Analysis the data.
Presentation and analysis of Data
Summary, Conclusion and Recommendations
5.1Summary of finding
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. EVALUATION OF BANK LENDING PRACTICES AND CREDIT MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK, CALABAR)» ABSTRACT The recapitalization of the banking sector in Nigeria since 2005 has brought about a total change in commercial bank lending behavior and cre...Continue Reading »
2. THE IMPACT OF ELECTRONIC BANKING IN NIGERIA BANKING SYSTEM (CRITICAL APPRAISAL OF DIAMOND BANK PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the Study The new millennium brought with it new possibilities in terms of information access and availabi...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTTitle pageApproval page.DedicationAcknowledgementTable of contentCHAPTER ONE:1.1 The background of the study1.2 Statement of problems1...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In any developing and developed economy, the role of a well structured financial system cannot be ove...Continue Reading »
5. AN ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF MICROFINANCE ON TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY OF SOME COMMERCIAL CROPS IN NIGER STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The study was designed to carry out an assessment of the impact of microfinance on technical efficiency of some commercial crops in Niger Sta...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work was undertaken to assess the Loan granting and its recovery problems on Commercial Banks. The research was intended to ach...Continue Reading »
7. THE ROLE OF ELECTRONIC BANKING IN DEVELOPMENT OF BANKING INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA. (A CASE STUDY OF GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC OGUI ROAD, ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The advent of financial innovation such as smart card, credit card, electronic transfers in the p...Continue Reading »
8. AN ASSESSMENT OF CUSTOMER PROTECTION AND THE CHALLENGES OF A CASH-LESS ECONOMY. (CASE STUDY UNITY BANK PLC)» ABSTRACT Cash less policy is a situation where the volume of the physical cash been used in the economy is reduced rather than total elimination of su...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Nigeria is once again on the roller caster of a new clinche “2010” with health care reform as...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The recapitalization of the banking sector in Nigeria since 2005 has brought about a total change in commercial bank lending behavior and cre...Continue Reading »