Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The recapitalization of the banking sector in Nigeria since 2005 has brought about a total change in commercial bank lending behavior and credit management in Nigeria. With the growth in entrepreneurial activities in Nigeria, the demand for bank loans is at the increase. Small and medium scale business owners are constantly looking for business credit to expand their operations and sustain their businesses. This gap between business owners demanding for bank loans and the in-ability of commercial banks to totally remedy the situation is disturbing and needs proper attention from the government.
Employees of first bank Nigeria plc, Calabar Branch were used for the study. Findings from the study are limited to First bank plc, Calabar.
Concerning methodology, data was gotten from both primary and secondary sources. Questionnaires issued to respondents constitute the primary source of data, while the internet, journals and text books made up the secondary source of data.
Findings from the study revealed that credit management in Nigerian banks are not very efficient as some internal control measures to check frauds are missing. The study also revealed that credit management is a very important aspect in banking, as any fraudulent activity in the lending process can collapse businesses and banks as well. Bank officials must be transparent and honest in their dealings with customers who apply for loan facilities, as this will prompt clients to pay up any loan collected.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In the content of the financial system, the term “Banking Regulation” appears relevan...Continue Reading »
2. THE EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING SYSTEM ON THE PERFORMANCE OF BANKING INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA (STUDY OF SELECTED BANKS IN ENUGU METROPOLICS)» ABSTRACT The research topic of this study is “The Effect of Computerized Accounting System on the Performance of in Banking Industry – a s...Continue Reading »
3. LOAN GRANTING AND ITS RECOVERY PROBLEMS ON COMMERCIAL BANKS (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK PLC, OJO-ALABA BRANCH)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY: Virtually, every business has a credit relationship with a financial institution, especially banks. Some rely...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Nigeria is a mono product economy in term of generating revenue from Crude oil price, which constituted its major export commodity, changes i...Continue Reading »
5. THE EFFECT OF QUALITY SERVICE DELIVERY ON CUSTOMERS PATRONAGE IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY OF NIGERIA (FIRST BANK PLC)» ABSTRACT This research work revealed the effect of quality service delivery on customers’ patronage in First Bank Plc, Kaduna. The bank has fail...Continue Reading »
» (A Case Study of Access Bank Plc, Kaduna)CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In a modern economic system, there is distinction betwee...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study examines the current banking sector reforms and repositioning through recapitalization for competitive advantage with a particular...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In recent years, and especially since the events of September 11, 2001, World wide efforts to combat money laundering and economic crimes hav...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Information has always played a prominent role in human activities. The robust development in sci...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study There are many arts among men, the knowledge of which is acquired bit by bit by experience. For i...Continue Reading »