Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The recapitalization of the banking sector in Nigeria since 2005 has brought about a total change in commercial bank lending behavior and credit management in Nigeria. With the growth in entrepreneurial activities in Nigeria, the demand for bank loans is at the increase. Small and medium scale business owners are constantly looking for business credit to expand their operations and sustain their businesses. This gap between business owners demanding for bank loans and the in-ability of commercial banks to totally remedy the situation is disturbing and needs proper attention from the government.
Employees of first bank Nigeria plc, Calabar Branch were used for the study. Findings from the study are limited to First bank plc, Calabar.
Concerning methodology, data was gotten from both primary and secondary sources. Questionnaires issued to respondents constitute the primary source of data, while the internet, journals and text books made up the secondary source of data.
Findings from the study revealed that credit management in Nigerian banks are not very efficient as some internal control measures to check frauds are missing. The study also revealed that credit management is a very important aspect in banking, as any fraudulent activity in the lending process can collapse businesses and banks as well. Bank officials must be transparent and honest in their dealings with customers who apply for loan facilities, as this will prompt clients to pay up any loan collected.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPORTANCE OF DOCUMENTRY CREDIT OPERATION BY BANKS (A CASE STUDY OF OCEANIC BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC UGHELLI)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Man’s quest for knowledge and adventured have brought the different part of the world in contact with each other despite the del...Continue Reading »
» ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Microfinance banks are banks that provide banking or financial services other than services provided by commercial banks targeted at people l...Continue Reading »
4. AN ANALYSIS OF THE OPERATION OF THE NIGERIAN CAPITAL MARKET (A CASE STUDY OF THE NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE KADUNA BRANCH)» ABSTRACTThe capital market has an important contribution make in terms of mobilization of savings to profitable self liquidating investment. An analys...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT One of the major problems confronting the Nigerian banking industry today is the increasing incidence of loan defaults and consequent loan lo...Continue Reading »
6. AN ASSESSMENT INTO THE EFFECT OF VENTURE CAPITAL FINANCING ON THE PROFITABILITY OF SME IN NIGERIA.» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDYSmall and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) play a pivotal role in the national economies of countries...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This is a research focused on “The impact of external reserves management on economic development in Nigeria from 1985 2014.’’ Based on...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The role of BVN aimed at curtailing hazards associated with social security and credit risk canno...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study In recent times, the banking sector has witnessed a major transformation in its environment due t...Continue Reading »
10. THE IMPACT OF IFRS ADOPTION AND BANKING REFORM ON EARNING MANAGEMENT (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Globalization of capital markets requires a unified global accounting, reporting and disclosure s...Continue Reading »