Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 57 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
This study examined the Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on Nigeria Economic Growth over the period of 29 years (1987-2015). Secondary data source was explored in presenting the facts in which all Nigeria’s economic outputs were considered. The secondary data are obtained from CBN annual reports. The model for the study has its dependent variables to be the Real Gross Domestic Product (RGDP), Export and Import and its independent Variable was Exchange Rate, using Regression Model Analysis to- test the magnitude of the impact of exchange rate volatility on economic growth in Nigeria, establish whether there is a significant relationship between exchange rate volatility and exports in Nigeria and to determine what the effect of exchange rate volatility on imports in Nigeria. The result shows that there is a positive significant relationship between exchange rate and the Gross Domestic Product, there is a positive significant relationship between exchange rate and export and there is a significant positive relationship between exchange rate and import. The study recommended more diversification of the economy: an expansion in non-oil exports, adoption of measures to stimulate domestic production, and also encourage export of primary commodities in which the country has comparative advantage. An expansion in exports means an export-led growth which will in turn result in higher export multiplier (ratio of the increase in national income resulting from an increase in exports to the increase in exports) to enhance the country’s comparative advantage with a view to boosting the economy, an adoption of a realistic exchange rate for naira by the authorities which implies that the excessive demand for foreign exchange should be curbed.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Effectively functioning financial markets like micro finance banks have fundamental roles to play...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 808 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
2. THE IMPACT OF ELECTRONIC BANKING IN NIGERIA BANKING SYSTEM (CRITICAL APPRAISAL OF DIAMOND BANK PLC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the Study The new millennium brought with it new possibilities in terms of information access and availabi...Continue Reading »
95 pages | 420 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study There are many arts among men, the knowledge of which is acquired bit by bit by experience. For i...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 424 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
» Abstract This study intends to examine the impact of credit risk on bank performance in Nigeria for the period 2004 2014. The pervasive incidence of n...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 46 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
5. THE IMPACT OF INTERNET BANKING SYSTEM ON NIGERIA BANKING ENVIRONMENT (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK OF NIGERIA)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY In Nigeria, the banking industry witnessed lots of challenges due to increase in the awareness and utilization of ...Continue Reading »
55 pages | 340 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to study Corruption undermines the legitimacy of government, democratic values, human rights and respect for the r...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 183 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
7. THE IMPACT OF MICROFINANCE BANKS ON THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF FORTIS MICRO FINANCE BANK)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It would be observed that, despite the presumed developments in the Nigerian economy, the cou...Continue Reading »
74 pages | 177 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
8. THE EFFECT OF QUALITY SERVICE DELIVERY ON CUSTOMERS PATRONAGE IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY OF NIGERIA (FIRST BANK PLC)» ABSTRACT This research work revealed the effect of quality service delivery on customers’ patronage in First Bank Plc, Kaduna. The bank has fail...Continue Reading »
53 pages | 12 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Information has always played a prominent role in human activities. The robust development in sci...Continue Reading »
54 pages | 1,077 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 IMPROVING CUSTOMER SERVICES IN NIGERIA COMMERCIAL BANKS It will be necessary to elucidate more on the worlds, customer, b...Continue Reading »
106 pages | 188 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE