Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 77 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The subject matter of this research work is to evaluate the extent to which Small Scale entrepreneurs in Enugu have been able to obtain loans and raise finance from Nigerian Commercial Banks as a major source of finance to the economy. The main objective of the study is to establish the role of Commercial Banks in financing Small Scale Enterprises (SSEs) in Enugu.A review of literature was done to ensure the conclusion of the study. Based on the analysis, Commercial Banks comply with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) credit guidelines which stipulated that they should set aside 10% of their profit before tax for loan to Small Scale Enterprises (SSEs).Commercial Banks require feasibility report from SSEs before granting loan to them. Small Scale Enterprises do not provide proper feasibility studies due to poor level of education. The research concluded that for small scale enterprises to survive, there have to be a collective effort between them and banks. Also the government should engage more in the development of Small Scale Enterprises by creating and embarking on various incentives to encourage both Small Scale Enterprises and commercial banks.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. LOAN GRANTING AND ITS RECOVERY PROBLEMS ON COMMERCIAL BANKS (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK PLC, OJO-ALABA BRANCH)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY: Virtually, every business has a credit relationship with a financial institution, especially banks. Some rely...Continue Reading »
59 pages | 0 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
2. LIQUIDITY MANAGEMENT IN THE NIGERIAN BANKING SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC, ENUGU MAIN BRANCH AND ZENITH BANK PLC, OKPARA AVENUE ...» ABSTRACT Banking business is a very risky business. The operation of banks include; the mobilization of deposit and the extension of credit. A bank ca...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
3. EVALUATION OF BANK LENDING PRACTICES AND CREDIT MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK, CALABAR)» ABSTRACT The recapitalization of the banking sector in Nigeria since 2005 has brought about a total change in commercial bank lending behavior and cre...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 309 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The banking system plays a fundamental role in the growth and development of any economy. In fact...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 270 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE ESSAY Credit generally denotes loans and advance made either directly by a credit (lender) or a deb...Continue Reading »
38 pages | 156 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Financial institutions are organizations which deal basically in money. `They constitute the fina...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 259 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
7. THE IMPACT OF MICROFINANCE BANKS ON THE GROWTH OF SMALL AND MEDUIM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN ILORIN METROLIS» CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The development of the various sectors of any economy is the basis for its survival, different meas...Continue Reading »
53 pages | 287 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
» ABSTRACT This study examined the impact of liquidity performance in commercial using First Bank of Nigeria Plc as case study. Secondary data used in t...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 271 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Generally in Nigeria, banks are usually accused by customer’s of number of short coming...Continue Reading »
67 pages | 77 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
10. THE IMPACT OF MICROFINANCE BANKS ON THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF FORTIS MICRO FINANCE BANK)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It would be observed that, despite the presumed developments in the Nigerian economy, the cou...Continue Reading »
74 pages | 118 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE