Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 77 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The subject matter of this research work is to evaluate the extent to which Small Scale entrepreneurs in Enugu have been able to obtain loans and raise finance from Nigerian Commercial Banks as a major source of finance to the economy. The main objective of the study is to establish the role of Commercial Banks in financing Small Scale Enterprises (SSEs) in Enugu.A review of literature was done to ensure the conclusion of the study. Based on the analysis, Commercial Banks comply with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) credit guidelines which stipulated that they should set aside 10% of their profit before tax for loan to Small Scale Enterprises (SSEs).Commercial Banks require feasibility report from SSEs before granting loan to them. Small Scale Enterprises do not provide proper feasibility studies due to poor level of education. The research concluded that for small scale enterprises to survive, there have to be a collective effort between them and banks. Also the government should engage more in the development of Small Scale Enterprises by creating and embarking on various incentives to encourage both Small Scale Enterprises and commercial banks.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BANKING FINANCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This research work is an attempt to analyze and find out the PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF ELECTRONIC BANKING IN NIGERIA. The researcher general ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 649 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
» ABSTRACT This study analyzes “the effect of loan management in relation to banks’ profitability” A cases study of First Bank Nigeria Plc Enugu s...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 487 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
3. THE EFFECT OF MOTIVATION INCENTIVE ON BANK EMPLOYEE (A case study of UBA, Yakubu Gowon Way, Kaduna Branch)» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION Motivation on bank employee was established by the organisation (bank) with the aim to reset the healthy co...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 484 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
» ( A Case Study of Oha Microfinance Bank Ogui Road Branch, Enugu State) CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1: BACKGROND OF THE STUDY A robust economic growth c...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 606 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
5. THE IMPACT OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE AS A CRITICAL FACTOR IN THE BANKING SECTOR» ABSTRACT This research work on the impact of training and development of human resource as a critical factor in banking sector a case study of First b...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 234 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Commercial banking in Nigeria dated back to 1892, when what emerged as the bank of British West Africa (now ba...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 190 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
» Abstract This study is aimed at examining the impact of Corporate Governance on the performance of banks in Nigeria, attention was given to Zenith Ban...Continue Reading »
68 pages | 87 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Nigeria is once again on the roller caster of a new clinche “2010” with health care reform as...Continue Reading »
29 pages | 427 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
» ABSTRACT This work examined inflation targeting in emerging economies: evidence from Nigeria. This was motivated by the need to understand the adoptio...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 202 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE
10. AN ANALYSIS OF THE OPERATION OF THE NIGERIAN CAPITAL MARKET (A CASE STUDY OF THE NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE KADUNA BRANCH)» ABSTRACTThe capital market has an important contribution make in terms of mobilization of savings to profitable self liquidating investment. An analys...Continue Reading »
57 pages | 759 hits | Source: BANKING FINANCE