Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Cheese, a popular food across many cultures has been subject of many studies. It’s of many variants, providing huge nutritional value to humans. One of those many nutrients is calcium. Calcium helps the body in building bone structures amongst other important functions. In this study, we aimed at determining the proportion of calcium content in cheese. Thus, recommending a daily intake of cheese for Recommended Dietary Allowances (RDAs) for calcium. Samples of Cheese were collected from five zones in the Lagos environs. Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS) and Titrimetric methods were used for determining the calcium content. The two methods used in this analysis have showed to be appropriate for the determination of calcium in cheese. From the results, the calcium contents inn local cheese (Wara) determined in the experiment ate within the permissible and allowable limit of Recommended Dietary Allowances (RDAS) by the World Health Organization (WHO). Thus, a recommended daily intake of local cheese for Recommended Dietary Allowances (RDAs) for calcium was given in Table 4.2. This recommendation conforms to that of the standard dietary allowance of calcium in the body.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. STATEMENT OF PROBLEM. The problem of low productivity and lack of improvement in agriculture has been traced to various ...Continue Reading »
1,016 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The Intergovernmental Panel on Flood (IPCC) (2007), views flood as statistically significant vari...Continue Reading »
44 pages | 416 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
» ABSTRACT The broad objective of the study was to analyze the economics of soil conservation practices in Enugu State. This study employed multistage r...Continue Reading »
80 pages | 352 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
4. ANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF THE ADOPTION OF EARLY MAIZE TECHNOLOGY ON PRODUCTIVITY AND FOOD SECURITY STATUS OF THE FARMERS IN GWAGWALADA AND KUJE AREA C...» ABSTRACT The study examined the impact of the adoption of early maize technology on productivity and food security status of farmers in Gwagwalada and...Continue Reading »
82 pages | 86 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
5. ECONOMIC ASSESSMENT OF THE NATIONAL FADAMA DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME IN KANO STATE: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF BENEFICIARIES AND NON-BENEFICIARIES» ABSTRACT Fadama farming has contributed significantly to Nigeria’s agriculture in particular and the country in general, but the contributions h...Continue Reading »
67 pages | 464 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
6. EVALUATION OF NON-WOOD FOREST PRODUCTS (NWFPs) TO FARM HOUSEHOLD’S INCOME AND FOOD SECURITY IN ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The study analyzed the contributions of plant and animal species of Non Wood Forest Products (NWFPs) to farm household’s income and foo...Continue Reading »
83 pages | 408 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
7. THE ROLE OF RURAL WOMEN FARMERS ON THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF ONDO STATE: A CASE STUDY OF ESE-ODO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Women in Ese Odo Local Government Area in Ondo State inspite of their daily roles to improve the exis...Continue Reading »
23 pages | 601 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
» ABSTRACT The study was conducted in Soba Local Government Area of Kaduna State. A multistage sampling technique was used for this study. The study ana...Continue Reading »
82 pages | 84 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
9. ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF MAIZE (Zea mays) PRODUCTION IN SOBA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The objectives of this study are to describe the socio economic characteristics of maize farmers, costs and returns, and identify the constra...Continue Reading »
37 pages | 111 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
» Abstract The research work on the topic “improving Agricultural production through co operative (A case study of Ndokwa West L. G. A Delta State...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 228 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS