Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 105 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The objective of this study was to evaluate the internal control system in operation at power holding company of Nigeria Plc in Enugu State with a view to knowing its impact on revenue generation in the state. A sample of 40 was selected for the study randomly. The questionnaires were used in gathering the primary data while secondary data were collected from the work of others in the form of literature review. The data collected were analyzed using the chi-square (x2) as the statistical tool to determine the valuation of the hypothesis. The findings concluded that weak internal control system encourages collusion fraud loss of revenue, embezzlement and computation. This have always impeded the company’s ability to effectively supply electricity to customers and there from generate revenue. Internal audit system ensures operations compliance with set policies, promoting accuracy and reliability of transactions recording. In addition, effective internal control system ensure effective recommends the remodeling of the company’s internal control system and strengthening of the investigating unit. The components sectors of the present corporate Power Holding Company of Nigeria PLC should be unbundled into separate distinct independent entities that handle generation, transmission, distribution and marketing. It further recommends that prepaid meters should be seen as an alternative to further accumulate debts.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. PERSONAL INCOME TAX PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS IN AKWA IBOM STATE (A STUDY OF BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE)» ABSTRACT Taxation is a fiscal measures used by government to control the economy as well as raise funds for infrastructural development, level up inco...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 307 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. INTRODUCTION The Financial Function has always been important in business management. Irrespective of differences in structure, owner...Continue Reading »
80 pages | 331 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE: GENERAL INTRODUCTION. 1.1 Background of the study Depreciation is one of the important areas that need special attention in accounting, b...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 1,064 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
4. THE ROLE OF MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT TO COST CONTROL AND PROFIT PERFORMANCE IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF INNOSON NIGERIA LIMITED ENUGU)» ABSTRACTAccountants have been bestowed with the role of providing information to the management regarding the affairs of the organization in particula...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 162 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT The study examines the role of commercial banks in Agricultural development in Nigeria, spanning from 1986 2010. The methodology used is ordi...Continue Reading »
59 pages | 619 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT This audit report is a reassurance to management that it is fulfilling its stewardship and accountability roles. It enables the owners of org...Continue Reading »
64 pages | 244 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» Abstract This accounting research topic is to examines the relevance of accounting ethics in accounting education.The accounting profession is being t...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 532 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Organizations invest a lot on their employees in terms of Induction and training, developing, mai...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 501 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY. Every country in the world tends to generate income through tax administration. In Nigeria the compa...Continue Reading »
88 pages | 99 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
10. THE TEACHING OF INTEGRATED SCIENCE (ITS) IN THE PRIMARY SCHOOLS, PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS (A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN IGABI LOCAL ...» ABSTRACT The research topic on: “The Teaching of Primary science (PR. SC) (also know as Integrated Science (ITS) in the junior secondary Schools...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 404 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING