Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research work was designed to look into the consent of a teacher as a model in the learning achievement of pupils in the area of Christian religious knowledge [CRK] In some selected private nursery and primary schools; a case study of Lere local government area of Kaduna state.
The study intended to find out who is a teacher and what he can do to pull out pupils from their ignorance to the state of pull packed with knowledge, and to ascertain the role of a teacher as a model which can attribute to better achievement of the young ones.
Questionnaire was constructed to sought for respondents opinions and view on the project topic, where data were collected and analyzed using percentage, (%).
Christian religious knowledge (C.R.K) is of great significance to children from Christian homes and are enrolled into either private or public schools; this is considered a moral subject, bringing close to the Christian child in school the attributes of God, the Sonship of Jesus Christ, the manifestation of the holy spirit in the life of people. And the expectations of God from human beings who renounced their son’s and become Christ followers (Christians).
The total up bring of a Christian and from both home and school are faced with one or other problems that may tend to pull down or militate against the successful learning of the concept of moral in schools.
A thing that is difficult to deal with or understand do create a serious, wide and set back to the total understanding and comprehension of a child in the learning of a given task inside or outside the classroom set up.
‘We need to teach and impart the knowledge of God to the young ones so as to enable them fear God, behave well in the church, discussed their expected roles in teaching and building the up morally and spiritually to become good citizen of the church of God’’. As contributed by John. O. Aina (2015), this serve the same purpose in the school child, who is taught and brought up in God fearing way, will contribute immensely to the societal growth.
Samuel Kure (1993) affirmed that in training (teaching) we should have enough workers (teachers), are the workers doing their work well if not, why not? Is our training programmed adequate? How can we improve it? This is much signating to us that. The teacher as a model in teaching Christian religion knowledge can be of good help to the child achievement and having enough workers doing their work promptly hence such knowledge impaction can be of benefit to the school child.
In the study area, private schools have proliferated to an alarming rate, and it has resulted to a good number of children achieving higher than when it was only public schools in full operation. Teacher’s attitude about teaching affects the student’s attitudes towards learning and their output (achievement). So on this regard a teacher is always as a role model that can affects the student learning ability and the understanding of the task in questions which can even help to pull the students to the apex of achievements.
Straiger (1990), noted that, many people believe that the first step toward reading by students takes place in a school and that teacher as models have primary responsibilities in guiding the learners to greater achievement.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
Christian Religious Knowledge as a discipline that inculcates in one moral and spiritual consciousness is said to bring many achievements. Some of the achievements are emanating from the teachers being a role model who handles the subject matter also having good perception of the scope of the subject through his capability and output of work, having desirable and good attitudes to pull the pupils towards understanding Christian religious knowledge for maximum achievement of the subject matter
Most pupils who come to school form those families that are ritualist or traditional religious set up. They come with a detailed and polluted minds gained from their parents. These children regarded their parent as godly as it is a chain of event inherited from their ancestors. Having this in mind, a teacher as a role model has to stand fit to stamp these voices out of the minds of such pupils
1.3 THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The study is significant because it will creates awareness to the pupils in primary schools both in private and in public schools, to realize God and his works for the salvation of mankind besides teachers will understand more about the problems that hinder pupils good perception of the scope of the subject matter.
The research work would be of great importance to the curriculum planners to put into consideration these attributes needed by a teacher to qualify him as a model to the pupils for their achievements of the task in question.
The research work will also give room for necessary amendment towords effective and efficient teaching and learning of Christian religious knowledge (C.R.K) as a moral subject.
1.4 THE PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
The general purpose of the study is to find out those attributes of a teacher been a role model in the Childs achievement in area of Christian religious knowledge (C.R.K) in the study area.
The specific objectives of the study are;
1. To assess if such attributes are influenced by the home background.
2. To determine peer group influence as a determinant to the achievement of the Childs task in question.
3. To ascertain whether all public schools pupils can perform better than their counterparts in private schools.
1.5 RESEARCH HYPOTHESIS
Through this research work, the researcher hope to test the following
i. There is no significant difference between pupils from Christian home and pupils from traditional religious homes in perception of the scope of the subject matter.
ii. There is no relationship between peer group and the pupils’ perception of a teacher as a role model for their achievement.
iii. There is no relationship in understanding CRK and the impact of a teacher as a role model.
1.6 LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
The study is limited to both private and public schools selected in the study area. This is because of financial constraints as a result of travelling and time factor.
1.7 DEFINITION OF TERMS
i. Teacher – is seen as someone who has the knowledge in certain discipline and can teach in school ‘ primary or secondary’’
ii. Achievement – this is seen as something so important that one succeed in doing it using his /her own effort.
iii. Pupil – is defined as someone who is being taught in a school especially a child.
iv. Learning – is a relative and permanent change in behavior resulting from activity, training or observation implying experience?
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. RATIO ANALYSIS AND PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF SELECTED COMPANIES QUOTED IN THE NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page i Declaration Page ii Certification iii Dedication iv Acknowledgements v Table of content vi List of Tables xi Abstract v...Continue Reading »
2. IMPACT OF AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION AGENT IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF AGRICULTURE IN EGOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EDO STATE» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Agricultural extension has often been conceptualized as an education process, which promotes ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Commercial banks in Nigeria have been facing a of problem. These problem ranges from integrity factors location factor technological factor u...Continue Reading »
4. EFFECTIVENESS OF INVENTORY MANAGEMENT IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY (A Case Study Of Ama Greenfield Breweries Plc, Enugu, Nigeria)» ABSTRACT This study examines the essence of effective inventories control and management to manufacturing companies with particular emphasis on Ama Gr...Continue Reading »
5. THE CIVIL SERVICE AND IMPLEMENTATION OF GOVERNMENTAL POLICY: A CASE STUDY OF AKWA IBOM STATE’S MINISTRY OF EDUCATION IN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF FREE A...» ABSTRACT The study examined the effectiveness of the Akwa Ibom State civil service in the implementation of free and compulsory education policy throu...Continue Reading »
6. AGRICULTURAL CREDIT UTILIZATION AMONG SMALL-SCALE FARMERS IN BIDA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF NIGER STATE, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1.0.1 Agricultural Development in Nigeria Agriculture has been the most important sector of the Nigerian Economy. It empl...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This accounting research topic is to examines the relevance of accounting ethics in accounting education.The accounting profession is being t...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Stock control is the system used in a firms investment in stock, which involves recording and monitoring of stock level, ...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Since the attainment of independence in 1960 various policies of the Nigerian government have been geared tow...Continue Reading »
10. CONTRIBUTION OF BUSINESS SUPPORT SYSTEM TO ENTREPRENEURIAL DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CENTRE, ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The goal or desire of any nation is to achieve its economic growth and development. For the Niger...Continue Reading »