Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 201 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research work that analysis on the impact of public opinion on public policy in Nigeria from 2010-2012 while narrowing it down to the economic policy of deregulation or fuel subsidy removal of 2012. Broadly divided into five chapters, the work breakdown how governmental decisions are being influenced by the opinions of the people in the democracy of Nigeria. History had it that before the discovery of oil, agriculture gave Nigeria about 70% of her income until now oil has earned Nigeria a higher foreign income. Hence, this work fills the gap and age answers to questions on whether public policies are products of public opinion, the impact of public opinion on public policies and if the deregulation is a solution to poverty and underdevelopment. The system theory became the theoretical framework which deals on policy input and policy out put. A historical analysis was made on the topic was made, while the effect of public opinion on public policies were also discovered. Policies for managing poverty and underdevelopment were broken-down in the work. At the end, the work gives an insight and explains the reasons behind policy making in Nigeria and also gave possible solutions to the issue.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR POLITICAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» Chapter One: Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study The development of political parties in Nigeria dates back to the days of the struggle for polit...Continue Reading »
114 pages | 91 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
2. AN ASSESSMENT OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT SERVICE DELIVERY IN NIGERIA: A STUDY OF KADUNA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE, 1999-2011» ABSTRACT This study assessed the role of local government in service delivery with a specific focus on Kaduna North local government from 1999 2011. I...Continue Reading »
132 pages | 32 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the Study The development of political parties in Nigeria dates back to the days of the struggle for poli...Continue Reading »
114 pages | 161 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Africa in the Last two decades has been in the struggle for democratization due to Military in incursions and lack of transpa...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 329 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
5. THE ECONONMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION (EFCC) AND THE WAR AGAINST CORRUPTION IN POST OBASANJO ERA» ABSTRACT Corruption is a complex and persistent cancerous global phenomenon, which bedevils Nigeria. Corruption in the form of misappropriation, bribe...Continue Reading »
68 pages | 99 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of Study Contemporary military history of the Niger Delta of Nigeria shows that the Nigerian military has been act...Continue Reading »
147 pages | 330 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
7. THE IMPACT OF SOCIO-CULTURAL FACTORS ON PUBLIC POLICY IMPLEMENTATION: A CASE STUDY OF THE NATIONAL POLICY ON POLIO ERADICATION IN SABON-GARI LOCAL GOV...» Abstract This study examines the impact of socio cultural factors on the implementation of the National Policy on Polio Eradication in Sabon Gari Loca...Continue Reading »
141 pages | 80 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» Chapter One: Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study The history of state creation in Nigeria dates back to 1900 when Nigeria was divided into three ...Continue Reading »
115 pages | 313 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Higher education, as defined by National Policy on Education (1998) is the education given after seco...Continue Reading »
56 pages | 366 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
10. THE IMPLICATIONS OF POLITICAL PARTY DEFECTION ON SUSTAINABLE DEMOCRACY IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF THE FOURTH REPUBLIC» ABSTRACT From 1922 that Nigerian started experimenting with representative and political party democracy, through the rest of the colonial era, First ...Continue Reading »
97 pages | 202 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE