Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 119 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
LIST OF ABBREVIATIONS
Activity of Daily Living
Acute Renal Failure
Acute Kidney Disease
Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital
Center for Disease Control
Chronic Kidney Disease
Chronic Renal failure
End-Stage Renal Disease
End-Stage Renal Disease- Adherence Questionnaire
Health Belief Model
Health Related Quality of Life
Mental Component Summary
Physical Component Summary
Quality of Life
-Renal Replacement Therapy
Short Form -36 questionnaires
OPERATIONAL DEFINITION OF TERMS
Adherence: patient’s conformance with health care providers’ recommendations with
all aspect of dialysis treatment without supervision.
Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD): A progressive irreversible deterioration in the kidney function with a glomerular filtration rate <60mL/min/1.73M2 for three months or more, irrespective of cause.
Dialysis: It is a procedure that helps to remove excess waste from the body, which the kidney cannot remove because it is in failure. Dialysis utilizes the principle of osmosis, diffusion and ultrafiltration.
End Stage Renal disease: End stage renal disease (ESRD) a terminal phase of CKD
resulting from a variety of disease processes resulting in dropping of glomerular
filtration rate to below 15% requiring treatment with any form of renal replacement
therapy which includes dialysis or transplantation.
Glomerular Filtration Rate: is the amount of renal filtrate formed by the kidneys in one minute, and averages 100 to 125 ml per minute. This is a marker of the kidney function which measures the rate at which the kidneys filter blood as it passes through them.
Haemodialysis: a form of dialysis in which a machine is used to mechanically process blood to remove toxin and excess fluid with the aid of a dialyzer (artificial kidney). Health related quality of life: how the health of an individual impaired his or her quality of life
Nephrology Nurse: nursing subspecialty concentrating on the kidney and its function.
Quality of Life: An individually constructed satisfaction with life and life processes.
Renal failure: when the kidneys cannot remove the body’s metabolic wastes or perform
their regulatory functions. Renal failure in this study implied stage 4 and 5 of CKD
when the patient is on dialysis therapy.
Renal replacement therapy: The term Renal Replacement Therapy (RRT) refers to
transplantation or dialysis, which includes both peritoneal dialysis and haemodialysis
used in the treatment of end stage renal disease.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR NURSING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT Hypertension is an important public health challenge at Auchi Nigeria. The purpose of this qualitative phenomenological survey was to determi...Continue Reading »
2. KNOWLEDGE AND UTILIZATION OF POST ABORTION CARE SERVICES AMONG WOMEN OF REPRODUCTIVE AGE IN OBANLIKU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF CROSS RIVER STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Abortion is illegal or restricted in many developing countries causing women to seek unsafe abortion ...Continue Reading »
3. KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE OF STUDENTS TOWARDS HIV VOLUNTARY COUNSELLING AND TESTING AMONGS STUDENTS IN OSUN STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ILESA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Globally about 70 million people have been infected with HIV virus while 35 million people have died ...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Occupational stress can no longer be considered an occasional, personal problem to be remedied with palliatives. It is becoming an increasing...Continue Reading »
5. SOCIAL FACTORS INFLUENCING THE OCCURRENCE OF HYPERTENSION IN GBOKO LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF BENUE STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study Hypertension remains a major global public health challenge that has been identified as the leading r...Continue Reading »
6. A RESEARCH STUDY ON ATTITUDE OF NURSES TOWARDS RELAPSE PREVENTION AMONG PSYCHIATRIC PATIENTS IN FEDERAL NEUROPSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL BARNAWA, KADUNA» ABSTRACT The problem of every hospital when the targeted objective is not achieved is that there is something wring either with health care givers, th...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This research work was designed to examine and analyze the incidence of cholera among children in Benin City. Four (4) research questions wer...Continue Reading »
8. ASSESSMENT OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN WORK MOTIVATION AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCE OF NURSES WORKING IN THEATRE IN TWO HEALTHCARE FACILITIES IN SOKOTO ST...» ABSTRACT Factors such as better training, meeting of higher needs, having some values as the organization experience etc. are said to impact motivatio...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTFood is anything which when taken into the body serves to nourish or build up the body tissues or to supply body health (Nurses Dictionary 201...Continue Reading »
10. ASSESSMENT OF KNOWLEDGE AND APPROACHES OF NURSES TOWARDS CANCER PAIN MANAGEMENT IN ELDERLY PATIENTS IN AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL, ZARI...» Abstract Pain is the most disturbing and annoying symptom experienced by cancer patients, yet it is poorly managed. About 60 70% of cancer cases in Ni...Continue Reading »