Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 119 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
LIST OF ABBREVIATIONS
Activity of Daily Living
Acute Renal Failure
Acute Kidney Disease
Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital
Center for Disease Control
Chronic Kidney Disease
Chronic Renal failure
End-Stage Renal Disease
End-Stage Renal Disease- Adherence Questionnaire
Health Belief Model
Health Related Quality of Life
Mental Component Summary
Physical Component Summary
Quality of Life
-Renal Replacement Therapy
Short Form -36 questionnaires
OPERATIONAL DEFINITION OF TERMS
Adherence: patient’s conformance with health care providers’ recommendations with
all aspect of dialysis treatment without supervision.
Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD): A progressive irreversible deterioration in the kidney function with a glomerular filtration rate <60mL/min/1.73M2 for three months or more, irrespective of cause.
Dialysis: It is a procedure that helps to remove excess waste from the body, which the kidney cannot remove because it is in failure. Dialysis utilizes the principle of osmosis, diffusion and ultrafiltration.
End Stage Renal disease: End stage renal disease (ESRD) a terminal phase of CKD
resulting from a variety of disease processes resulting in dropping of glomerular
filtration rate to below 15% requiring treatment with any form of renal replacement
therapy which includes dialysis or transplantation.
Glomerular Filtration Rate: is the amount of renal filtrate formed by the kidneys in one minute, and averages 100 to 125 ml per minute. This is a marker of the kidney function which measures the rate at which the kidneys filter blood as it passes through them.
Haemodialysis: a form of dialysis in which a machine is used to mechanically process blood to remove toxin and excess fluid with the aid of a dialyzer (artificial kidney). Health related quality of life: how the health of an individual impaired his or her quality of life
Nephrology Nurse: nursing subspecialty concentrating on the kidney and its function.
Quality of Life: An individually constructed satisfaction with life and life processes.
Renal failure: when the kidneys cannot remove the body’s metabolic wastes or perform
their regulatory functions. Renal failure in this study implied stage 4 and 5 of CKD
when the patient is on dialysis therapy.
Renal replacement therapy: The term Renal Replacement Therapy (RRT) refers to
transplantation or dialysis, which includes both peritoneal dialysis and haemodialysis
used in the treatment of end stage renal disease.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR NURSING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE INCCIDENCE OF CANDIDIASIS AMONG SINGLE AND MARRIED WOMEN OF DIFFERENT AGE GROUP (CASE STUDY, UNTH ENUGU» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Candeda: This is a yeast like fungi several of which cause disease in man about 90% of infection are to candida albicans, whi...Continue Reading »
2. EFFECT OF NURSING INTERVENTION PROGRAMME ON BREASTFEEDING RELATED PROBLEMS AMONG THE NURSING MOTHERS» ABSTRACT This study focused on the effect of nursing intervention on breastfeeding related problems among nursing mothers in two selected primary heal...Continue Reading »
3. NURSING INTERVENTION FOR THE PROMOTION OF INFECTION CONTROL IN TWO TEACHING HOSPITALS IN OGUN STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Health care workers, particularly nurses are at risk of infection because they constantly come into contact with infected tissues, fluid, blo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF STUDY Maternal mortality represents the leading cause of death among the women of reproductive age in most deve...Continue Reading »
5. EFFECT OF NURSING INTERVENTION PROGRAMME ON BREASTFEEDING RELATED PROBLEMS AMONG THE NURSING MOTHERS IN TWO SELECTED PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTRES IN KA...» ABSTRACT This study focused on the effect of nursing intervention on breastfeeding related problems among nursing mothers in two selected primary heal...Continue Reading »
6. SOCIO-CULTURAL FACTORS ENGENDERING VULNERABILITY TO HIV EPIDEMIC IN ENUGU SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background HIV/AIDS is one of the most widespread and lethal diseases occurring in the world today. According to the ...Continue Reading »
7. KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE TOWARDS RISK FOR ACQUIRING HIV AND USE OF VOLUNTARY COUNSELLING ANDTESTING AMONG ADOLESCENTS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS STUDEN...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study AIDS stand for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. AIDS is a pattern of devastating infections cause...Continue Reading »
8. UTILIZATION OF NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEME(NHIS) AMONG HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS WORKING AT UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA TEACHING HOSPITAL, ITUKU- OZALLA, EN...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Health insurance as a health care financing mechanism has become a sought after approach to the probl...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This research work was designed to examine and analyze the incidence of cholera among children in Benin City. Four (4) research questions wer...Continue Reading »
10. FOOD CRAVING AND AVERSION AMONG FIRST TIME PREGNANT WOMEN IN SELECTED HEALTH FACILITIES IN ENUGU METROPOLIS ENUGU STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Good nutrition before and during pregnancy builds a healthy fetus and protects the mothers own nutrit...Continue Reading »