Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research work aims at the investigating aspects of language that causes problems in learning second language. Many teachers have conducted researches and discovered some aspects that cause problems in learning second language. Those aspects of second language learning include difficulties with linguistic codes (such as phonetics, phonology, semantics and syntax), mother tongues interference, and student academic history, dyslexia, anxiety, lack of effort and motivation and diverting much time and afford to other courses, are factors believe to be affecting proper learning of second language. We are going to look into the presentation of those aspect believe to be the causes of failure during the process of learning a second language, analyze them and provide some experiments and conduct questionnaires to examine critical thinking about those aspects that affect second language learning.
1.2 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
To became competitive on global scale, the world need individuals who
can work in a culturally diverse environment and who have strong skill
in languages. Due to the fact that many countries of the world have
added foreign languages to their curricula either as a lingua franca or a
language policy. The study of second language learning difficulties
background information is to get understanding of aspects that causes
problems in learning second languages to enhance academic skills, raises
scores, and prefers students for a career.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. SATIRE AND SOCIAL MEDIATION IN WOLE SOYINKA’S: A CASE STUDY OF THE TRIALS OF BROTHER JERO AND A PLAY OF GIANTS» ABSTRACT This research endeavour focuses on the social and political ills prevalent in the African societies with the view of correcting them thus, ma...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTTitle pageCertificationDedicationAcknowledgementTable of Content1.0 CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION1.1 Purpose of Study1.2 Scope of the Stud...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Existing studies in different spheres of human endeavour have focused on the negative and destructive potentials of conflict. The scanty atte...Continue Reading »
4. AN EXAMINATION OF THE ORAL ENGLISH SUBJECT CONTENT: A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS INETI OSA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND Dialect is the real apparatus of correspondence in human culture and discourse possesses a noteworthy position in many dialogs...Continue Reading »
5. A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF LEXICAL TERMS IN SANGH-GAMI AND SANGH GHSHI DIALECTS OF (ZAAR) SAYAWA COMMUNITIES OF BAUCHI STATE» ABSTRACT Language is a living entity that is always in constant change. It develops changes, undergoes modernisation and vanishes. In every language, ...Continue Reading »
6. THE ATTITUDE OF STUDENTS TOWARDS ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND THEIR ACTUAL PERFORMANCE IN ENGLISH EXAMINATION» Abstract This research is an attempt to find out the attitude of students towards English Language and how it affects their actual performance in Engl...Continue Reading »
7. CHARACTER FORMATION IN CHIMAMANDA NGOZI ADICHIE’S PURPLE HIBISCUS AND KAINE AGARY’S YELLOW-YELLOW» ABSTRACT This work analyses two novels by contemporary Nigerian female writers – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s Purple Hib...Continue Reading »
8. AN EXAMINATION OF THE ORAL ENGLISH SUBJECT CONTENT: A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ETI OSA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND Dialect is the real apparatus of correspondence in human culture and discourse possesses a noteworthy position in many dialogs...Continue Reading »
» 107 CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 Introduction This research work focuses on the phonology of Kofyar Language. Kofyar language is spoken in Pla...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Introduction Festival is an event usually set by a local community. It centres on and some unique Aspects of that community. It is a s...Continue Reading »