Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research work aims at the investigating aspects of language that causes problems in learning second language. Many teachers have conducted researches and discovered some aspects that cause problems in learning second language. Those aspects of second language learning include difficulties with linguistic codes (such as phonetics, phonology, semantics and syntax), mother tongues interference, and student academic history, dyslexia, anxiety, lack of effort and motivation and diverting much time and afford to other courses, are factors believe to be affecting proper learning of second language. We are going to look into the presentation of those aspect believe to be the causes of failure during the process of learning a second language, analyze them and provide some experiments and conduct questionnaires to examine critical thinking about those aspects that affect second language learning.
1.2 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
To became competitive on global scale, the world need individuals who
can work in a culturally diverse environment and who have strong skill
in languages. Due to the fact that many countries of the world have
added foreign languages to their curricula either as a lingua franca or a
language policy. The study of second language learning difficulties
background information is to get understanding of aspects that causes
problems in learning second languages to enhance academic skills, raises
scores, and prefers students for a career.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. CHIMAMANDA NGOZI ADICHIE AND THE DIALOGIC IMAGINATION: A BAKHTINIAN RE-EXAMINATION OF HALF OF A YELLOW SUN, PURPLE HIBISCUS AND THE THING AROUND YOUR ...» Abstract “You cannot do literature without theory”. A statement made by Professor Y.A.Nasidi in a lecture with his 2009 2010 MA students a...Continue Reading »
2. GENDER ISSUES IN CHIMAMANDA NGOZI ADICHIE'S PURPLE HIBISCUS AND NAWAL EL SAADAVIS WOMAN AT POINT ZERO» CHAPTER ONE Introduction 1.1 Background of the study Woman plays such a vital role of nurturing the future generations, but the irony is that woman is...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION African men started writing novels ahead of the female writers, the male writers believe that women are instruments of are instruments of...Continue Reading »
4. REVOLUTIONARY AESTHETICS IN NGUGI AND MUGO’S THE TRIAL OF DEDAN KIMATHI AND HUSSEIN’S KINJEKETILE» ABSTRACT The attempt in this study is to examine two notable East African plays, The Trial of Dedan Kimathi and Kinjeketile, against the background of...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Nupe is a minority language spoken by the Nupe ethnic group in Nigeria. The morphology of Nupe has so far not been studied adequately in a wa...Continue Reading »
6. SCHOOL VARIABLES AND STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN ESSIEN UDIM LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The nation’s overall development is inextricably tied to its educational system, since educ...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study investigates the difficulties faced by Igbo second language learners of English spelling. It propose solutions to students’ ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study aims to draw attention to the need to have correct and appropriate subtitling in Kannywood movies, so as to elevate its status and ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The issue of feminism springs up from women’s consciousness of their situation in the socie...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study undertakes a comparative analysis of the works of two Nigerian female novelists: Buchi Emecheta and Flora Nwapa, it looks at the c...Continue Reading »