Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research work aims at the investigating aspects of language that causes problems in learning second language. Many teachers have conducted researches and discovered some aspects that cause problems in learning second language. Those aspects of second language learning include difficulties with linguistic codes (such as phonetics, phonology, semantics and syntax), mother tongues interference, and student academic history, dyslexia, anxiety, lack of effort and motivation and diverting much time and afford to other courses, are factors believe to be affecting proper learning of second language. We are going to look into the presentation of those aspect believe to be the causes of failure during the process of learning a second language, analyze them and provide some experiments and conduct questionnaires to examine critical thinking about those aspects that affect second language learning.
1.2 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
To became competitive on global scale, the world need individuals who
can work in a culturally diverse environment and who have strong skill
in languages. Due to the fact that many countries of the world have
added foreign languages to their curricula either as a lingua franca or a
language policy. The study of second language learning difficulties
background information is to get understanding of aspects that causes
problems in learning second languages to enhance academic skills, raises
scores, and prefers students for a career.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. A LINGUISTIC-STYLISTIC ANALYSIS OF THE LANGUAGE OF HUMUOR IN OPA WILLIAMS‟ “NITE OF A THOUSAND LAUGHS”» ABSTRACT One of the most intriguing things about language is its redeployment to accomplish a multiplicity of functions by different people in differe...Continue Reading »
2. A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF THE ADOPTION OF INTERNET TOOLS BY AFRICAN INDEPENDENT TELEVISION-AIT AND NIGERIAN TELEVISION AUTHORITY-NTA NETWORK SERVICE» Abstract This study entitled “A Comparative Study of the Adoption of Internet Tools by African Independent Television AIT and Nigerian Televisio...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This work introduces the major variable in this research topic as well as gives a brief background of the text adopted for critical analysis....Continue Reading »
4. THE ROLE OF AFRICA INDEPENDENT TELEVISION IN PROMOTING POPULAR CULTURE AMONG YOUTHS IN KADUNA METROPOLIS» ABSTRACTThe research investigates the contribution of African Independent Television (AIT) in promoting youth popular culture. To this end the objecti...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Introduction Festival is an event usually set by a local community. It centres on and some unique Aspects of that community. It is a s...Continue Reading »
6. COMPARATIVE EVALUATION OF GRASS, LEGUME AND THEIR MIXTURES WITH BREWERS' SPENT GRAINS FED TO WEST AFRICAN DWARF SHEEP (RAMS)» ABSTRACT Television for decades has constituted a major part of the media; television is clearly an essential medium. The study examined the residents...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Newspapers are veritable tools for promoting literacy through reading, writing and dialogues (among readers and critics), which are the hallm...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThe study examined the extent of the use of extensive reading in promoting communication competence in secondary school with reference to some...Continue Reading »
» AbstractThis study investigated the effectiveness of Nigerian Pidgin English in Nigerian senior secondary school in Lagos state. The study employed a ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In the Nigerian state lies the problem of unity ever since its existence. Overtime, several linguists have tried to look at the diverse ethno...Continue Reading »