Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research work aims at the investigating aspects of language that causes problems in learning second language. Many teachers have conducted researches and discovered some aspects that cause problems in learning second language. Those aspects of second language learning include difficulties with linguistic codes (such as phonetics, phonology, semantics and syntax), mother tongues interference, and student academic history, dyslexia, anxiety, lack of effort and motivation and diverting much time and afford to other courses, are factors believe to be affecting proper learning of second language. We are going to look into the presentation of those aspect believe to be the causes of failure during the process of learning a second language, analyze them and provide some experiments and conduct questionnaires to examine critical thinking about those aspects that affect second language learning.
1.2 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
To became competitive on global scale, the world need individuals who
can work in a culturally diverse environment and who have strong skill
in languages. Due to the fact that many countries of the world have
added foreign languages to their curricula either as a lingua franca or a
language policy. The study of second language learning difficulties
background information is to get understanding of aspects that causes
problems in learning second languages to enhance academic skills, raises
scores, and prefers students for a career.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This research work deals mainly with interrogating the Northern Nigerian Society, a case study of Habiba by Razinat T Muhammad. This project ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In this study we attempted to assess the differences that exist across the Predicative systems of English and Fulfulde. We also tried to esta...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study is titled A Pragmatic Analysis of Politeness Strategies in Selected Yoruba Proverbs.The focus of the study is to analyse the eleme...Continue Reading »
4. CONCEPTUALIZING POWER AND EMPOWERMENT IN ANGLOPHONE CAMEROON DRAMA: A STUDY OF SELECTED PLAYS OF BOLE BUTAKE.» ABSTRACT The study aims at conceptualizing power and empowerment in Anglophone Cameroonian drama based on the analysis of selected plays of Bole Butak...Continue Reading »
5. PERSPECTIVES IN COLONIALISM (IN TRIALS OF DEDAN KIMATHI BY NGUGO WA THIONGO AND SIZWE BANSI IS DEAD BY ATHOL FUGARD)» ABSTRACT Ngugi Wa Thiongo and Micere Mugo’s The Trial of Dedan Kimathi and Athol Fugard’s Sizwe Bansi id Dead treat colonialism, the build...Continue Reading »
6. TRADITIONAL AESTHETICS TRANSFER AND THE AFRICAN NOVELISTS: A STUDY OF ACHEBE’S THINGS FALL APART AND LAYE’S THE AFRICAN CHILD» ABSTRACTAfrican novelists draw their raw materials from different sources, some draw their raw materials from the folktales being told at night, some ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Christian handbills are one of the leading non verbal means of communication in the society today especially the church handbills and posters...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The aim of this study is to find out the extent to which audio visual materials are used in teaching the English Language in Junior Secondary...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER 1 Background to The Study: The term pidgin is used to refer to a language which develops in a situation where speakers of different languages ...Continue Reading »
10. THE MANIFESTATION OF NON STANDARD USAGE OF ENGLISH AMONG UNIVERSITY STUDENTS: THE SYNTACTIC PERSPECTIVE» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction Language is characterized by set of vocal sounds which can be decoded. These are produced by human organs of speech lips,...Continue Reading »