Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research work aims at the investigating aspects of language that causes problems in learning second language. Many teachers have conducted researches and discovered some aspects that cause problems in learning second language. Those aspects of second language learning include difficulties with linguistic codes (such as phonetics, phonology, semantics and syntax), mother tongues interference, and student academic history, dyslexia, anxiety, lack of effort and motivation and diverting much time and afford to other courses, are factors believe to be affecting proper learning of second language. We are going to look into the presentation of those aspect believe to be the causes of failure during the process of learning a second language, analyze them and provide some experiments and conduct questionnaires to examine critical thinking about those aspects that affect second language learning.
1.2 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
To became competitive on global scale, the world need individuals who
can work in a culturally diverse environment and who have strong skill
in languages. Due to the fact that many countries of the world have
added foreign languages to their curricula either as a lingua franca or a
language policy. The study of second language learning difficulties
background information is to get understanding of aspects that causes
problems in learning second languages to enhance academic skills, raises
scores, and prefers students for a career.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ENGLISH LITERARY STUDIES FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. CHALLENGES OF POST-INDEPENDENCE AFRICA: A STUDY OF CHIMAMANDA NGOZI ADICHIE’S PURPLE HIBISCUS AND HALF OF A YELLOW SUN» INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY During the colonial period, the African continent suffered a great deal of subjugation and humiliation at the han...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This work is a pragma semiotic analysis of graffiti of Kaduna Polytechnic students. Graffiti refer to the crude inscriptions or drawings whic...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER 1 Background to The Study: The term pidgin is used to refer to a language which develops in a situation where speakers of different languages ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Several studies have been carried out on the old poetry of Niyi Osundare using both literary and linguistic approaches; however, there has be...Continue Reading »
5. REVOLUTIONARY AESTHETICS IN NGUGI AND MUGO’S THE TRIAL OF DEDAN KIMATHI AND HUSSEIN’S KINJEKETILE» ABSTRACT The attempt in this study is to examine two notable East African plays, The Trial of Dedan Kimathi and Kinjeketile, against the background of...Continue Reading »
6. COMPARATIVE EVALUATION OF GRASS, LEGUME AND THEIR MIXTURES WITH BREWERS' SPENT GRAINS FED TO WEST AFRICAN DWARF SHEEP (RAMS)» ABSTRACT Television for decades has constituted a major part of the media; television is clearly an essential medium. The study examined the residents...Continue Reading »
7. EFFECT OF SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT ON THE LEARNING OF ENGLISH-LANGUAGE AS A SECOND LANGUAGE.(A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY, GOMBE,...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Research background English language is considered one of the most widely spoken languages all over the world. Although i...Continue Reading »
8. CHIMAMANDA NGOZI ADICHIE AND THE DIALOGIC IMAGINATION: A BAKHTINIAN RE-EXAMINATION OF HALF OF A YELLOW SUN, PURPLE HIBISCUS AND THE THING AROUND YOUR ...» Abstract “You cannot do literature without theory”. A statement made by Professor Y.A.Nasidi in a lecture with his 2009 2010 MA students a...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work is based on the importance of indigenous language in broadcast media. This project therefore clamoured for the development...Continue Reading »
10. THE ELEMENT OF PARA-GOTHICISM IN CHARLOTTE BRONTE’S JANE EYRE AND EMILY BRONTE’S WUTHERING HEIGHTS» ABSTRACT Para Gothicism is not a rediscovery of the gothic, but rather a rebirth of that style; it is also a modern name for Gothicism which is a genr...Continue Reading »