Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 60 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This project topic, Teleconference System, is one of the state of the art invention and need of many organizations for purpose of reducing cost, risk and time wastage. This project strives to bridge the geographical
distance between two or more organization. Other importance of Teleconference includes: (i) For organizations, delivery costs are reduced with resultant cost benefit in terms of time, travelling and spread of resources over large groups. (ii) Delivery of full courses, lessons, tutoring, project work and training can be provided to the students through teleconferencing. The study outlines the main concepts of the analysis and design methodology of the proposed system, compares it to the existing and goes further to explain the design and implementation of the system. System was achieved using visual basic 6.0 and run on a windows xp or higher versions. The fact finding techniques employed is interview, observation, online and library research.
As computer and electronics technology continues to grow over the ages, many new innovations continue to flood the industry, creating machine and avenues through which human activities can be enhanced.
The development video messaging over media is an important aspect of this growth in technology. Such information was then able to be packaged and transmitted remotely from source to intended users. But this was rarely a real time scenario. The best we can get out of this was a live coverage of an event, which was usually of high cost and difficult for individuals to own.
The advent of the internet offered better opportunity for inventors to think of better ways of making the communication of video information from source to target in real time and with less cost. Many equipment have been developed to this effect. Further improvement has given birth to what is now known as teleconference.
The word ‘tele’ means distance. The word ‗conference‘ means consultations, discussions. Through teleconferencing two or more locations situated at a distance are connected so that they can hear or both see and hear each other. It allows the distant sites to interact with each other and with the teaching end through phone, fax, and e-mail. The interactions
occur in real time. This means that the learners/participants and the resource persons are present at the same time in different locations and are able to communicate with each other. In some situations, questions can be faxed/e-mailed early for response by the resource persons conference is further described by Matthew Lombard and Theresa Ditton as ―an illusion that a mediated experience is not mediated." Today, it often considers the effect that people experience when they interact with a
computer-mediated or computer-generated environment. The conceptualization of presence borrows from multiple fields including communication, computer science, psychology, science, engineering, philosophy, and the arts. The concept of presence accounts for a variety of computer applications and Web-based entertainment today that are developed on the fundamentals of the phenomenon, in order to give people the sense of, as Sheridan called it, ―being there." Since teleconferencing is actually a useful tool in organizations because it is solely used to bridge the geographical distance between two or more companies, and from my research, I have discovered that it is only big companies that can actually afford it, so I designed this project inorder to
curb that trend that is allow smaller companies purchase and also make use of it.
1.2 Aims and Objectives
The major objective of this work is to develop a Computer Based Teleconference. It also targets at contributing to academic research work.
1.3 Justification for the project
The need for a teleconference system is obvious for several reasons as shown below:
a. It Impacts on education by allowing live participation without physically being present for a lecture
b. Legal issues can still be treated even when a person is not fit to go to court
c. Press men can attained international conferences without having to be physically present
d. Telemedicine is possible because of teleconference
e. It makes the best use of the available resources by expanding the learning opportunity
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT T junction traffic light controller is such a device that will play a significant role in controlling traffic at junctions, to ease the expec...Continue Reading »
2. ASSESSMENT OF CONSTRAINTS ON HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT IN TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION IN ANAMBRA STATE» ABSTRACT This study was designed to assess constraints on human resource development (HRD) in Technical vocational education. The study was designed t...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project work deals with the use of Direction/Location Display which is capable of detecting intrusion at any location, sound and alarm a...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF A MICROCONTROLLER BASED LIQUIFIED PETROLEUM GAS LEAKAGE DETECTOR USING GSM MODULE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) detection is very important because gas is not only an explosive but al...Continue Reading »
5. A SURVEY OF FACTORS AFFECTING ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC TRADE STUDENTS’ ACHIEVEMENT IN NATIONAL TECHNICAL CERTIFICATE (NTC) EXAMINATION IN TECHNICAL COL...» TABLE OF CONTENTS TITLE PAGE i CERTIFICATION ii APPROVAL PAGE iii DEDICATION iv ACKNOWLEDGEMENT v TABLE OF CONTENTS vi LIST OF TABLES ix LIST OF APPEN...Continue Reading »
6. INSTALLATION A SELF-CONTROL SOLAR STREET LIGHT, CAPABLE OF SWITCHING ON AND OFF AT A SPECIFIC PERIOD OF TIME WITHOUT HUMAN INTERVENTION» CHAPTER ONE INTROUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The gradually growing requirement of energy and the limited resource of traditional energy sources has...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT A microcontroller Based Versatile Stepper Motor System/Trainer has been designed and implemented in this project. The developed prototype was...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT It has become inevitable that there would be communication and due to the inherent limitation of the human voice, the public address system c...Continue Reading »
9. A CUCKOO SEARCH BASED CO-ORDINATION OF DISTRIBUTED GENERATION UNITS AND SHUNT CAPACITOR BANK IN RADIAL DISTRIBUTION NETWORKS» ABSTRACT This research work presents the Application of Cuckoo Search Algorithm for the simultaneous placement of distributed generation units and shu...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project aims at to introduce new idea on energy management and control, minimization of power loss and theft due to illegal activities. ...Continue Reading »